Setting Colors Using System Color Definitions

I want to be able to assign color to an object in a script, based on the way
the user has their system colors defined.  I know that the function RGB will
allow me to specify a color, however I want to set the color of a field
during runtime to one of the system colors, for example to "buttonface".
When designing a datawindow, one is allowed to use the system colors as
choices.  I am assuming that this can also be done programmatically.

Is there anyone who has done this, and if so how?

Thanks for your help,

Julie

0
Julie

BUTTONFACE =  78682240
WINDOW_BACKGROUND = 1087434968
WINDOW_TEXT = 33554592
APPLICATION_WORKSPACE = 268435456
TRANSPARENT = 553648127

--
Real Gagnon     mailto:real.gagnon@tactika.com  Quebec, Canada
    **** Java Javascript and PowerBuilder How-to ****

> When designing a datawindow, one is allowed to use the system colors as
> choices.  I am assuming that this can also be done programmatically.

0
Real