Problem with MAPI under Powerbuilder 6.5 and Windows NT 4

Hi,

I have developed an application that sends mail via a Microsoft Exchange
Server using the MAPI commands within Powerbuilder. The application works
fine under Windows 95 and sends the mail as expected.

When I attempt to run the application on any  Windows NT 4.0 machine I
receive a Microsoft Exchange error with the message. 'Your Microsoft
Exchange Server is unavailable'.

I have attempted to use the MAPI example provided with Powerbuilder and also
receive the same error message.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Paul

paul_merlin@hotmail.com

0
Merlin

That usually means that the profile that you are using is not set up correctly
on your NT machine.

--
Kenneth A. Drendel
ICQ# 34027019

0
Ken

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4 Comments: tell me that there is update awaiting after downloded, can't install it integrity not checked after few time, fire fox stop working Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Patched 6.5.4 with 6.5.6 but agents are still running 6.5.4
I recently attempted to patch GroupWise 6.5.4 with the most recent patch 6.5.6. After the update finished, I restarted the server, checked all agents and noticed that they all were still running version 6.5.4. However, the first time that I attempted the patch, and I got to the end of the installation, I chose the option to automatically update the startup files, and to start the PO and the Domain (after clicking finish). When the domain and the PO started on the server (after I clicked on finish), they where running 6.5.6, but when I restarted the server and checked the ver...

Problem with Middle Initial field in GW 6.5.4 / 6.5.6
Hi, I need to have user's Middle Initial show up in the GroupWise System Address Book. So via NCO I go into the domains and under Address Book I use the "Add" button to add the existing "Middle Initial" field over to the "Address Book Fields" column. After doing so I manually sync'd a few users and then when I go into the Address Book form a GroupWise Client ( 6.5.4 or 6.5.6 ) and look at Details --> Contact Info I can see the Middle Initial is properly filled in ( it was blank before ). Also when you look at GDS fields in View Ob...

updated from GW 6.5.4 to GW 6.5.6 but agents still run at 6.5.4
I recently attempted to update from GW 6.5.4 to GW 6.5.6. I ran the service pack and followed direction very closely, and once I finished updating the Primary Domain and the Post Office, I check marked to update the startup files and to launch the MTA and PO. When they launched after my update they were running at 6.5.6, but when I reset the server they went back to running at 6.5.4. I also need to update the GWIA and the WebAccess Agent. Do I have to do those separately? This is really the first time that I have ever patched a GW System. Are there more detailed instructi...

Problem building 5.15.6 with mingw.org's gcc-4.5.2 on Windows Vista
Hi, The 'dmake -f makefile.mk' step goes ok for a couple of minutes until we get to: ###################### Creating Makefile.PL in cpan/Archive-Extract for Archive::Extract Running Makefile.PL in cpan/Archive-Extract C:\comp\perl-5.15.6\win32\..\miniperl.exe -I../../lib Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=perl INSTALLMAN1DIR=none INSTALLMAN3DIR=none PERL_CORE=1 ###################### At which point I get a popup complaining that libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll was not found. But that file is in C:\MinGW\bin - which is in my path: ###################### C:\comp\perl-5.15.6\win32>path...

WebAccess Login Problems after Upgrade from 6.0.4 to 6.5.4
I recently upgraded from 6.0.4 to 6.5.4. All agents are working properly with the exception of WebAccess. At each point that I try to login, I receive the following message at server console - "Unable to find the specified user." Here is the setup... WebAccess Agent running on NW 6 SP4 server. WebAccess Application running on Windows 2000 SP 4 server. If I downgrade WebAccess back to 6.0.4, everything works fine. The moment I ugpgrade it back to 6.5.4, no WebAccess users can log in. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. jtfaison@intrex.net wrote: > If I down...

Windows + gcc 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
--------------060504060807040602060306 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, On Windows, for a Perl built with mingw gcc where the gcc version is greater than 4.4, the perl5xx.dll may be linked to libstdc++ in addition to libgcc. It depends on how the gcc toolchain was built and how Perl was built. Dynamic linking to libstdc++ is not an uncommon case. I expect the next releases of Strawberry Perl may use a dynamically linked libstdc++. The attached patch copies the methods used to load libgcc with the addition of ...

Datatype problem PowerBuilder 4 and SQL 6.5
Hi, I'm working on a migration of a PowerBuilder 4.0.06 application (16bit) from using MS SQL Server 6.0 to using MS SQL Server 6.5 We have always used the native driver supplied with PowerBuilder Enterprise, without problems. The clients all run Win95. The server on WinNT4. With MSSQL 6.5 the PowerBuilder 4 IDE does not recognize certain datatypes anymore. A varchar column was shown as numeric! Is it true that PB4 and MSSQL 6.5 are incompatible? What can I do to solve this problem? ODBC did not seem to help either! Please cc your answer to Rienvds AT knh.nl so I can c...

PowerBuilder 6.5 & Groupwise 5.5 on Windows 95
> I am having problems with my powerbuilder 6.5 email > application. All I want > to do is send emails out from my app to groupwise > 5.5 to email our list > server. The code I used worked perfectly with > Mircosoft Outlook but the > clients were developing the software for, use > Groupwise 5.5. The program I > developed doesnt come up with any errors when it > tries to communicate with > groupwise. I test for everything the log on to the > mail session and to check > to see if it has been sent and the return codes are > all ...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729
Name: Patrick Email: plakt97312atmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729 Comments: Firefox 3.5.7 running on HP Laptop hp G60, with Vista. When opening various websites, Firefox has functionality problems, specifically the minimize, size window, or close buttons in the upper left corner do not work. The scroll bar still works. Also, if I go to a website (i.e. Hotels.com AAA.com, etc.) and use a calendar at the site to select a date, Firefox freezes some of the time and...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: hajori Email: hajoriataondotat Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: (Deutsch) Seit den Update braucht Firefox 5 Minuten um eine neue Seite zu laden das kann doch nicht normal sein ?????????? Oder ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Print function problem in windows 2000 for powerbuilder 6.5
When I try to print anything from datawindow control in windows 2000 version the application goes down (close)and does not print anything. It was working well in previous version of windows (NT 4.0). The statment used is dw_list.print(). Someone got it also. The current PowerBuilder version is 6.5 build 444. I can not upgrade it. Thanks... Can't upgrade? Ahh... the logic of the pointy-haired boss. It sounds like the only thing you have any control over is the printer driver. If updating that doesn't fix anything, than you're SOL and you're boss will *have* to let...

problem on configuring AES on Windows NT 4 SP 6
I'm facing a problem while install AES 12.5 eval on my Windows NT Server (Version 4 SP 6). After installation, it prompt me to configure the server, but the error message shown as: "Could not allocate context structure in syb_system_default_charset()" "Could not allocate context structure in syb_system_default_language()" "Could not allocate context structure in syb_system_default_day()" "Could not allocate context structure in syb_system_default_month()" Have tried to find the solution from online documentation, but could not help. Any o...

Upgrading from 6.5.4 to 6.5.5
Hello, When I upgraded to 6.5.4 from 6.5.3 I was told I could just copy out the newer files instead of going through the setup. Is this possible for 6.5.5 and what files would I need to copy over and to where? Thanks in advance Michael Copy them to the SDD (software distribution directory). Once there you can install the agents with the /copyonly switch. -- Timothy Leerhoff Novell Support Forum Sysop "I have the body of a god, unfortunately it's Buddah" - T-shirt quote > Copy them to the SDD (software distribution directory). > > Once there ...

Web resources about - Problem with MAPI under Powerbuilder 6.5 and Windows NT 4 - sybase.powerscript

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles