Powerbuilder

long ll_rc
dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
dw_1.retrieve()
g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
Resultset lrs_resultset
ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
DataStore lds_temp
lds_temp =create Datastore
lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
lds_temp.retrieve()
lrs_resultset=create resultset
ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)

loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
 object type_object
type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)

long p,a
a=dw_1.rowcount()
p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount

gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')

long llng_result

if gi_return < 0 then
	MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
Object")
	return
end if

llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
\sss.ttx",true)
llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
\ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
1)
g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)

ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
ole_1.object.ViewReport()
createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
help me its urgent
0
sam

sam wrote:
> long ll_rc
> dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
> dw_1.retrieve()
> g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
> g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
> g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
> Resultset lrs_resultset
> ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
> oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
> DataStore lds_temp
> lds_temp =create Datastore
> lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
> lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
> lds_temp.retrieve()
> lrs_resultset=create resultset
> ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
> lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
> ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)
>
> loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
> ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
>  object type_object
> type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)
>
> long p,a
> a=dw_1.rowcount()
> p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount
>
> gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
> ('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')
>
> long llng_result
>
> if gi_return < 0 then
> 	MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
> Object")
> 	return
> end if
>

> llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> \sss.ttx",true)
> llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> \ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
> gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
> ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
> g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
> 1)
> g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
> g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)
>
> ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
> ole_1.object.ViewReport()
> createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
> running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
> help me its urgent

Are the two functions you refer to on the Crystal Reports OLE object?
If so you probably need to reference the object

llng_result=
g_ole_crx_application.CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer\sss.ttx",true)

0
Adam
7/26/2009 10:53:52 PM
i have refence the ole object,  createfielddeffile is returning 0 and
createreportonruntimeDS is posing error calling external function

Adam Simmonds wrote:
> sam wrote:
> > long ll_rc
> > dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
> > dw_1.retrieve()
> > g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
> > g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
> > g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
> > Resultset lrs_resultset
> > ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
> > oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
> > DataStore lds_temp
> > lds_temp =create Datastore
> > lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
> > lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
> > lds_temp.retrieve()
> > lrs_resultset=create resultset
> > ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
> > lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
> > ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)
> >
> > loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
> > ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
> >  object type_object
> > type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)
> >
> > long p,a
> > a=dw_1.rowcount()
> > p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount
> >
> > gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
> > ('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')
> >
> > long llng_result
> >
> > if gi_return < 0 then
> > 	MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
> > Object")
> > 	return
> > end if
> >

> > llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> > \sss.ttx",true)
> > llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> > \ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
> > gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
> > ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
> > g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
> > 1)
> > g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
> > g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)
> >
> > ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
> > ole_1.object.ViewReport()
> > createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
> > running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
> > help me its urgent
>
> Are the two functions you refer to on the Crystal Reports OLE object?
> If so you probably need to reference the object
>
> llng_result=
> g_ole_crx_application.CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer\sss.ttx",true)
0
sam
7/27/2009 4:43:11 AM
how can i refenceplz help me i am new to programming...

Adam Simmonds wrote:
> sam wrote:
> > long ll_rc
> > dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
> > dw_1.retrieve()
> > g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
> > g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
> > g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
> > Resultset lrs_resultset
> > ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
> > oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
> > DataStore lds_temp
> > lds_temp =create Datastore
> > lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
> > lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
> > lds_temp.retrieve()
> > lrs_resultset=create resultset
> > ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
> > lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
> > ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)
> >
> > loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
> > ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
> >  object type_object
> > type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)
> >
> > long p,a
> > a=dw_1.rowcount()
> > p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount
> >
> > gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
> > ('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')
> >
> > long llng_result
> >
> > if gi_return < 0 then
> > 	MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
> > Object")
> > 	return
> > end if
> >

> > llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> > \sss.ttx",true)
> > llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> > \ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
> > gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
> > ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
> > g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
> > 1)
> > g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
> > g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)
> >
> > ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
> > ole_1.object.ViewReport()
> > createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
> > running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
> > help me its urgent
>
> Are the two functions you refer to on the Crystal Reports OLE object?
> If so you probably need to reference the object
>
> llng_result=
> g_ole_crx_application.CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer\sss.ttx",true)
0
sam
7/27/2009 6:07:14 AM
i am using createfielddeffile and createreportonruntimeds by
declaring
 p2smon.dll library

Adam Simmonds wrote:
> sam wrote:
> > long ll_rc
> > dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
> > dw_1.retrieve()
> > g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
> > g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
> > g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
> > Resultset lrs_resultset
> > ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
> > oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
> > DataStore lds_temp
> > lds_temp =create Datastore
> > lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
> > lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
> > lds_temp.retrieve()
> > lrs_resultset=create resultset
> > ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
> > lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
> > ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)
> >
> > loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
> > ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
> >  object type_object
> > type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)
> >
> > long p,a
> > a=dw_1.rowcount()
> > p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount
> >
> > gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
> > ('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')
> >
> > long llng_result
> >
> > if gi_return < 0 then
> > 	MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
> > Object")
> > 	return
> > end if
> >

> > llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> > \sss.ttx",true)
> > llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> > \ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
> > gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
> > ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
> > g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
> > 1)
> > g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
> > g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)
> >
> > ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
> > ole_1.object.ViewReport()
> > createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
> > running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
> > help me its urgent
>
> Are the two functions you refer to on the Crystal Reports OLE object?
> If so you probably need to reference the object
>
> llng_result=
> g_ole_crx_application.CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer\sss.ttx",true)
0
sam
7/27/2009 7:27:53 AM
Perhaps you should create the reports using DataWindows instead of Crystal
Reports. The DataWindow is one of the primary reasons to use PowerBuilder.

"sam" <priyankakakarster@gmail.com> wrote in message
> long ll_rc
> dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
> dw_1.retrieve()
> g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
> g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
> g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
> Resultset lrs_resultset
> ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
> oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
> DataStore lds_temp
> lds_temp =create Datastore
> lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
> lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
> lds_temp.retrieve()
> lrs_resultset=create resultset
> ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
> lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
> ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)
>
> loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
> ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
> object type_object
> type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)
>
> long p,a
> a=dw_1.rowcount()
> p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount
>
> gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
> ('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')
>
> long llng_result
>
> if gi_return < 0 then
> MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
> Object")
> return
> end if
>

> llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> \sss.ttx",true)
> llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
> \ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
> gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
> ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
> g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
> 1)
> g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
> g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)
>
> ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
> ole_1.object.ViewReport()
> createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
> running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
> help me its urgent

0
Roland
7/28/2009 12:35:26 PM
Don't do crystal reports, but:
'These functions are purely for development purposes (they
are not required at runtime).
'

How are you declaring them?
VB would be:

Declare Function CreateFieldDefFile Lib "p2smon.dll"(lpUnk
As Object, ByVal fileName As String, ByVal
bOverWriteExistingFile As Long) As Long

Parameter Description

- LpUnk The active data source used to create the field
definition file. In C or C++, this is a pointer to an
IUnknown derived COM interface relating to a DAO or ADO
Recordset. In Visual Basic, this is a Recordset or Rowset
object.

- Filename The path and file name of the field definition
file to be created.

- bOverWriteExistingFile If a field definition file already
exists with the specified path and file name, this flag
indicates whether or not to overwrite that file.

Declare Function CreateReportOnRuntimeDS Lib "p2smon.dll" (
lpUnk As Object, ByVal reportFile As String, ByVal
fieldDefFile As String, ByVal bOverWriteFile As Long, ByVal
bLaunchDesigner As Long) As Long

Parameter Description

- LpUnk The active data source used to create the field
definition file. In C or C++, this is a pointer to an
Iunknown derived COM interface relating to a DAO or ADO
Recordset. In Visual Basic, this is a Recordset or Rowset
object.

- ReportFile The path and file name of the report file to be
created.

- FieldDefFile The path and file name of the field
definition file to be created.

- BoverWriteFile If a field definition file already exists
with the specified path and file name, this flag indicates
whether or not to overwrite that file.

- BlaunchDesigner If True (1), Crystal Reports is launched
with the newly created report file opened. Crystal Reports
must be installed on the system.

HTH  KL

> i am using createfielddeffile and createreportonruntimeds
> by declaring
>  p2smon.dll library
0
KL
7/28/2009 3:36:39 PM
Roland Smith [TeamSybase] wrote:
> Perhaps you should create the reports using DataWindows instead of Crystal
> Reports. The DataWindow is one of the primary reasons to use PowerBuilder.

Good point, however I believe people tend to go with Crystal for its
custom reporting abilities but I always try to counter that argument
with the use of Infomaker as an alternative tool.

> "sam" <priyankakakarster@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> long ll_rc
>> dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA)
>> dw_1.retrieve()
>> g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject
>> g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject
>> g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject
>> Resultset lrs_resultset
>> ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset
>> oleobject loo_AdoRecordset
>> DataStore lds_temp
>> lds_temp =create Datastore
>> lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print"
>> lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca)
>> lds_temp.retrieve()
>> lrs_resultset=create resultset
>> ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset)
>> lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset
>> ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset)
>>
>> loo_AdoRecordset = Create OleObject
>> ll_rc= lrs_adoresultset.getrecordset(loo_adorecordset)
>> object type_object
>> type_object=typeof(loo_adorecordset)
>>
>> long p,a
>> a=dw_1.rowcount()
>> p=loo_adorecordset.recordcount
>>
>> gi_return=g_ole_crx_application.ConnectToNewObject
>> ('CrystalRuntime.Application.8.5')
>>
>> long llng_result
>>
>> if gi_return < 0 then
>> MessageBox("Error","Could Not Connect To The Crystal Application
>> Object")
>> return
>> end if
>>

>> llng_result= CreateFieldDefFile(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
>> \sss.ttx",true)
>> llng_result= CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(loo_adorecordset,"D:\Sameer
>> \ee.rpt","D:\Sameer\ee.ttx",true,true)
>> gs_rpt_file_name="D:\Sameer\ddd.rpt"
>> ole_1.object.ReportName(gs_rpt_file_name)
>> g_ole_crx_report = g_ole_crx_application.OpenReport(gs_rpt_file_name,
>> 1)
>> g_ole_crx_report.DiscardSavedData
>> g_ole_crx_report.Database.SetDataSource( loo_adorecordset,3,1)
>>
>> ole_1.object.ReportSource(g_ole_crx_report)
>> ole_1.object.ViewReport()
>> createfielddeffile and createreportonruntime functions are not
>> running. Bad runtime fuction refence error message is displayed... plz
>> help me its urgent

0
Adam
7/29/2009 6:39:23 AM

KL wrote:
> Don't do crystal reports, but:
> 'These functions are purely for development purposes (they
> are not required at runtime).
> '
>
> How are you declaring them?
> VB would be:
>
> Declare Function CreateFieldDefFile Lib "p2smon.dll"(lpUnk
> As Object, ByVal fileName As String, ByVal
> bOverWriteExistingFile As Long) As Long

I am declaring these functions in powerbuilder 9

Function long  CreateFieldDefFile ( ref oleobject lpunk, String
FileName, long bOverWriteExistingFile) Library "p2smon.dll"

Function long  CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(ref oleobject lpunk,String
reportFile,String fieldDefFile, long bOverWriteFile,long
bLaunchDesigner) Library "p2smon.dll"
0
sam
7/29/2009 12:23:30 PM
Use TRY CATCH to get a better error description?
Use  1 instead of True in the call.

JAWAG  KL

> KL wrote:
> > Don't do crystal reports, but:
> > 'These functions are purely for development purposes
> > (they are not required at runtime).
> > '
> >
> > How are you declaring them?
> > VB would be:
> >
> > Declare Function CreateFieldDefFile Lib
> > "p2smon.dll"(lpUnk As Object, ByVal fileName As String,
> > ByVal bOverWriteExistingFile As Long) As Long
> >

> I am declaring these functions in powerbuilder 9
>
> Function long  CreateFieldDefFile ( ref oleobject lpunk,
> String FileName, long bOverWriteExistingFile) Library
> "p2smon.dll"
>
> Function long  CreateReportOnRunTimeDs(ref oleobject lpunk
> ,String reportFile,String fieldDefFile, long
> bOverWriteFile,long bLaunchDesigner) Library "p2smon.dll"
0
KL

Viewing PowerScript Outside of PowerBuilder
Does anyone know of a way I can view the source code for objects I have coded within a PBL without using PowerBuilder to view them? I've tried looking with just a text editor and get some viewable script but most is garbled and there doesn't seem to be a coherent order where I can locate a particular object's script. The reason I'm trying to do is for a "show-n-tell" for a class I am taking where the instructor doesn't have access to PowerBuilder but needs to see all my scripts for objects and events. Any ideas are sincerely appreciated. Th...

PowerBuilder PowerScript functions for database
Hi ya all, Quick question: What is the difference between the GetRow( ) and GetRowIdFromRow( ) functions? GetRow() returns the row number of the with respect to the rows currently in the Primary buffer. If there are row is added to the Primary buffer before row 2 then what was row 2 before the add now is row 3. GetRowIdFromRow() will give you a row id that will remain with the row regardless of where it falls in the datawindow. You can use GetRowFromRowId() in concert with GetRowIdFromRow(). From the above example, if before the add row 2's rowid = 5, then after the ...

PowerBuilder/PowerScript as scripting language
Hi, Does any one know if it is possible til use PowerScript for writing Mobilink-scripts.? Regards Steen Yes - but it would be great and mutch more usable if PB was supported. Do you know of any plans for supporting PB? Steen "Graham Hurst" <spam_guard_hurst@ianywhere.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:3E25B35C.DE7FBC3F@ianywhere.com... > > Does any one know if it is possible til use PowerScript for writing > > Mobilink-scripts.? > > As of 8.0.2 one can write sync logic in any of the follow: > - Native SQL of the consolidated > ...

DDE & PowerBuilder 5.0 Powerscript
I am having trouble sending DDE commands to my DDE server application which happens to be WinFax PRO 4.0. I can RUN the application and do an OPENCHANNEL to it just fine. I run into difficulty with the EXECREMOTE powerscript function. I have looked at all the PB online help and printed off the "DDE & PowerBuilder Overview" document from the Powersoft web site (Doc. ID# 42076). Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out the correct syntax for the 'command' argument of the EXECREMOTE function. The online PB help example shows a DDE call to MS Excel and appea...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

PowerBuilder compiler; Powerscript BNF syntax description; lex/yacc
Has anyone worked on developing a Powerscript compiler using lex & yacc (I am aware of PowerGen). Thanks! ...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Powerbuilder (PowerScript) command that is equivalent to VB's Instr command
I'm looking for a Powerbuilder (PowerScript) command that is equivalent to VB's Instr command. I need to use it in the below process that I'm converting from VB to PB. Thanks very much for any help! Private Sub Form_Load () .... Do DoEvents Buffer$ = Buffer$ & MSComm1.Input Loop Until InStr(Buffer$, "OK" & vbCRLF) ' Read the "OK" response data in the serial port. ' Close the serial port. MSComm1.PortOpen = False End Sub How about Pos? -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologie...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

About Powerbuilder...
Hi group, I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right this? Thanks in advance Michelangelo INGRASSIA There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been cause...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder - sybase.powerscript

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles