HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

I was using powerbuilder4.0
a month ago I decided that migrate it to PB7.0
When Im using 4.0, in datawindows I was using extra colums additional to
stores procedure.
I mean that for example;
stored proc. returns 4 columns.
I was using 2 extra columns to modify something from client.

But I cant do the same thing in PB7.0.
How can I do that???
please help.

Gurcan yucel
gyucel@infina.com.tr

0
Gurcan

"I was using 2 extra columns to modify something from client."  what does
this mean that you added to the result set?  If so then just goto the SQL
and add a param.  Then set the param via setitem.,  Or use a claculated
field and use a retrieval arg as the string.

Gurcan YUCEL wrote:

> I was using powerbuilder4.0
> a month ago I decided that migrate it to PB7.0
> When Im using 4.0, in datawindows I was using extra colums additional to
> stores procedure.
> I mean that for example;
> stored proc. returns 4 columns.
> I was using 2 extra columns to modify something from client.
>
> But I cant do the same thing in PB7.0.
> How can I do that???
> please help.
>
> Gurcan yucel
> gyucel@infina.com.tr

0
Ken

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

Web resources about - HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP! - sybase.powerscript

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Need Help Backing Up? This Ad Is For You
Comedian Denis Leary is crowing about something new in Ford F-150 ads: technology that is meant to make backing up a trailer easier. The longtime ...

Jimmy Kimmel helps Chewbacca reconcile with Harrison Ford
Did you know that Chewbacca and Harrison Ford apparently haven't been on speaking terms for years? Well, that's what Jimmy Kimmel would like ...

Meg Whitman: We just signed a big deal to help Microsoft sell its Amazon-killer cloud
... In exchange, HP will become a "preferred" cloud services provider when Microsoft customers are looking for consulting or other help, she said. ...

8 Black Friday iPhone apps to help you shop smarter
... to undertake the big spree. Even worse, it probably won’t save as much money as you expect. You can do better, and these iPhone apps can help. ...

3D-printed vascular systems help doctors practice for your surgery
It's safe to say that you want your doctors to know exactly what they're doing when performing surgery. But how do they train for a vascular ...

Want To Be An Entrepreneur? Learn Why Angel Investors Help New Businesses
Ever wonder what an angel investor is? How they differ from venture capitalists? Here's what would-be tycoons and investors should know.

Donald Trump, Let Us Help You Expose the 9/11 Media Conspiracy
Dear Mr. Donald J. Trump, Sr., Read more...

4 State Troopers Help Deliver Baby on New Jersey Turnpike
4 state troopers help deliver baby on side of the New Jersey Turnpike