Convert string to string array.

Hi,
  We have a string array argument in datawindow object for 'IN' sql
statement.
  Our user enter a string in a single line edit.
  How to convert the string to a string array for the argument of
datawindow?
  ex.  user input : 'A', 'B', 'C'
    => str_arr[]={'A', 'B', 'C'}
         dw_1.retrieve(str_arr)

Thanks in advance.

0
vincent18

Take a look at the n_cst_string object in the pfc.  It has a method called
of_ParseToArray that does exactly what you're looking for.  It's a pretty
simple task to 'port' the code to a non-pfc app.

HTH

Ron Gallagher, CPDP
Atlanta, GA
rongallagher@mindspring.com

vincent18 wrote in message <38154EF6.46A7A5EF@tomail.com.tw>...
>Hi,
>  We have a string array argument in datawindow object for 'IN' sql
>statement.
>  Our user enter a string in a single line edit.
>  How to convert the string to a string array for the argument of
>datawindow?
>  ex.  user input : 'A', 'B', 'C'
>    => str_arr[]={'A', 'B', 'C'}
>         dw_1.retrieve(str_arr)
>
>Thanks in advance.

0
Ron

Web resources about - Convert string to string array. - sybase.powerscript

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...