connection reset errors

I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're downloading a
list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients insist), and
toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:

"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>

The connection with the server was reset
"

and the page is not completely loaded.

Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?

Thanks
Earl
0
Earl
10/15/1998 3:53:08 PM
sybase.powerdynamo 591 articles. 0 followers. Follow

9 Replies
357 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 21

Earl,

How long is it taking to download?

For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape?  I realize that doesn't
necessarily respresent a fix, but it will help narrow down the source of the
problem.

Carson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
MS Certified Professional
chager@dyn-data.com


         ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
                          www.jumpstart98.com


Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
36261A64.2183AE80@bigfoot.com...
>I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're downloading
a
>list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients insist), and
>toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:
>
>"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>
>
>The connection with the server was reset
>"
>
>and the page is not completely loaded.
>
>Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?
>
>Thanks
>Earl


0
Carson
10/15/1998 9:29:23 PM
It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.

I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.

In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually download
more quickly!

Earl

"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> 
> Earl,
> 
> How long is it taking to download?
> 
> For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape?  I realize that doesn't
> necessarily respresent a fix, but it will help narrow down the source of the
> problem.
> 
> Carson
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> MS Certified Professional
> chager@dyn-data.com
> 
>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
>                           www.jumpstart98.com
> 
> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> 36261A64.2183AE80@bigfoot.com...
> >I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're downloading
> a
> >list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients insist), and
> >toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:
> >
> >"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>
> >
> >The connection with the server was reset
> >"
> >
> >and the page is not completely loaded.
> >
> >Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?
> >
> >Thanks
> >Earl
0
Earl
10/15/1998 10:04:27 PM
>In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
download
>more quickly!

Imagine that.<g>

This sounds like IE is timing out but I don't see any options to adjust
that.  Of course, I'm the idiot who installed IE5.<g>  Does your version
have an option to adjust that?


Carson


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
MS Certified Professional
chager@dyn-data.com


         ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
                          www.jumpstart98.com


Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
3626716B.E4A264B3@bigfoot.com...
>It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
>starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
>
>I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
>information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.
>
>In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
download
>more quickly!
>
>Earl
>
>"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
>>
>> Earl,
>>
>> How long is it taking to download?
>>
>> For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape?  I realize that doesn't
>> necessarily respresent a fix, but it will help narrow down the source of
the
>> problem.
>>
>> Carson
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
>> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
>> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
>> MS Certified Professional
>> chager@dyn-data.com
>>
>>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
>>                           www.jumpstart98.com
>>
>> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> 36261A64.2183AE80@bigfoot.com...
>> >I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're
downloading
>> a
>> >list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients insist),
and
>> >toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:
>> >
>> >"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>
>> >
>> >The connection with the server was reset
>> >"
>> >
>> >and the page is not completely loaded.
>> >
>> >Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >Earl


0
Carson
10/15/1998 10:14:03 PM
Nope can't adjust time-out in IE4 (that I know of).  

That was my theory, too, but I'm wanting to cover all bases.

Earl

"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> 
> >In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
> download
> >more quickly!
> 
> Imagine that.<g>
> 
> This sounds like IE is timing out but I don't see any options to adjust
> that.  Of course, I'm the idiot who installed IE5.<g>  Does your version
> have an option to adjust that?
> 
> Carson
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> MS Certified Professional
> chager@dyn-data.com
> 
>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
>                           www.jumpstart98.com
> 
> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> 3626716B.E4A264B3@bigfoot.com...
> >It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
> >starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
> >
> >I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
> >information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.
> >
> >In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
> download
> >more quickly!
> >
> >Earl
> >
> >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> >>
> >> Earl,
> >>
> >> How long is it taking to download?
> >>
> >> For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape?  I realize that doesn't
> >> necessarily respresent a fix, but it will help narrow down the source of
> the
> >> problem.
> >>
> >> Carson
> >>
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
> >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> >> MS Certified Professional
> >> chager@dyn-data.com
> >>
> >>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
> >>                           www.jumpstart98.com
> >>
> >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> >> 36261A64.2183AE80@bigfoot.com...
> >> >I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're
> downloading
> >> a
> >> >list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients insist),
> and
> >> >toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:
> >> >
> >> >"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>
> >> >
> >> >The connection with the server was reset
> >> >"
> >> >
> >> >and the page is not completely loaded.
> >> >
> >> >Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?
> >> >
> >> >Thanks
> >> >Earl
0
Earl
10/16/1998 1:47:28 PM
Try generating the page (using scheduling or the GetGenerated method)
and downloading that.  If the page loads fine, then it's a time-out problem
in
IE, if it still chokes then there's something in the HTML that's causing it.

You might want to try it on different web servers, too.

-Alex

>> >It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
>> >starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
>> >
>> >I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
>> >information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.



0
Alex
10/17/1998 8:28:59 PM
This site's not public, is it?  If so, I'd like to try a test with PB to see
if it is able to retrieve the data from the server.

Carson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
MS Certified Professional
chager@dyn-data.com


         ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
                          www.jumpstart98.com


Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
36274E70.88961ADE@bigfoot.com...
>Nope can't adjust time-out in IE4 (that I know of).
>
>That was my theory, too, but I'm wanting to cover all bases.
>
>Earl
>
>"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
>>
>> >In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
>> download
>> >more quickly!
>>
>> Imagine that.<g>
>>
>> This sounds like IE is timing out but I don't see any options to adjust
>> that.  Of course, I'm the idiot who installed IE5.<g>  Does your version
>> have an option to adjust that?
>>
>> Carson
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
>> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
>> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
>> MS Certified Professional
>> chager@dyn-data.com
>>
>>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
>>                           www.jumpstart98.com
>>
>> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> 3626716B.E4A264B3@bigfoot.com...
>> >It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
>> >starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
>> >
>> >I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
>> >information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.
>> >
>> >In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
>> download
>> >more quickly!
>> >
>> >Earl
>> >
>> >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Earl,
>> >>
>> >> How long is it taking to download?
>> >>
>> >> For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape?  I realize that doesn't
>> >> necessarily respresent a fix, but it will help narrow down the source
of
>> the
>> >> problem.
>> >>
>> >> Carson
>> >>
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> ---
>> >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
>> >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
>> >> MS Certified Professional
>> >> chager@dyn-data.com
>> >>
>> >>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
>> >>                           www.jumpstart98.com
>> >>
>> >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> >> 36261A64.2183AE80@bigfoot.com...
>> >> >I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're
>> downloading
>> >> a
>> >> >list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients
insist),
>> and
>> >> >toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:
>> >> >
>> >> >"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>
>> >> >
>> >> >The connection with the server was reset
>> >> >"
>> >> >
>> >> >and the page is not completely loaded.
>> >> >
>> >> >Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?
>> >> >
>> >> >Thanks
>> >> >Earl


0
Carson
10/18/1998 7:23:03 AM
Nope...sorry, it's not.  If things go well, we'll have a site at our offices
that we'll be able to make public (on occasion) in a couple of months.

Doesn't help right now, though.

I'll try Alex's generate-a-page suggestion and see what we get.

Earl

"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> 
> This site's not public, is it?  If so, I'd like to try a test with PB to see
> if it is able to retrieve the data from the server.
> 
> Carson
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> MS Certified Professional
> chager@dyn-data.com
> 
>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
>                           www.jumpstart98.com
> 
> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> 36274E70.88961ADE@bigfoot.com...
> >Nope can't adjust time-out in IE4 (that I know of).
> >
> >That was my theory, too, but I'm wanting to cover all bases.
> >
> >Earl
> >
> >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> >>
> >> >In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
> >> download
> >> >more quickly!
> >>
> >> Imagine that.<g>
> >>
> >> This sounds like IE is timing out but I don't see any options to adjust
> >> that.  Of course, I'm the idiot who installed IE5.<g>  Does your version
> >> have an option to adjust that?
> >>
> >> Carson
> >>
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
> >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> >> MS Certified Professional
> >> chager@dyn-data.com
> >>
> >>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
> >>                           www.jumpstart98.com
> >>
> >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> >> 3626716B.E4A264B3@bigfoot.com...
> >> >It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
> >> >starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
> >> >
> >> >I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
> >> >information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.
> >> >
> >> >In netscape, there's no problems at all.  It even seems to actually
> >> download
> >> >more quickly!
> >> >
> >> >Earl
> >> >
> >> >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> Earl,
> >> >>
> >> >> How long is it taking to download?
> >> >>
> >> >> For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape?  I realize that doesn't
> >> >> necessarily respresent a fix, but it will help narrow down the source
> of
> >> the
> >> >> problem.
> >> >>
> >> >> Carson
> >> >>
> >>
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> ---
> >> >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> >> >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> >> >> MS Certified Professional
> >> >> chager@dyn-data.com
> >> >>
> >> >>          ********  Are You Ready for the Web  ********
> >> >>                           www.jumpstart98.com
> >> >>
> >> >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> >> >> 36261A64.2183AE80@bigfoot.com...
> >> >> >I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site.  We're
> >> downloading
> >> >> a
> >> >> >list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients
> insist),
> >> and
> >> >> >toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says:
> >> >> >
> >> >> >"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url>
> >> >> >
> >> >> >The connection with the server was reset
> >> >> >"
> >> >> >
> >> >> >and the page is not completely loaded.
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior?
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Thanks
> >> >> >Earl
0
Earl
10/19/1998 1:39:08 PM
Well, I haven't generated the page yet - was thinking I could load it in
netscape and save that output.

Turns out the page is 286K that's loading...does that give a hint at all?

Thanks
Earl

Alex Wilson wrote:
> 
> Try generating the page (using scheduling or the GetGenerated method)
> and downloading that.  If the page loads fine, then it's a time-out problem
> in
> IE, if it still chokes then there's something in the HTML that's causing it.
> 
> You might want to try it on different web servers, too.
> 
> -Alex
> 
> >> >It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
> >> >starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
> >> >
> >> >I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
> >> >information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.
0
Earl
10/19/1998 4:50:16 PM
Did it.  (Took all day to make it work :(  I Hate days like that! :)

If I load the page through Netscape server, it loads nice and snappy - no
timeout errors.

If I load the page from a Dynamo-mapped directory, it loads kinda quick, but
takes a little bit.  Notably slower than Netscape server.

If the page is being generated as it's loading, it doesn't times out.

Looks like it's time to focus a bit more on optimizing Dynamo!

Earl

Alex Wilson wrote:
> 
> Try generating the page (using scheduling or the GetGenerated method)
> and downloading that.  If the page loads fine, then it's a time-out problem
> in
> IE, if it still chokes then there's something in the HTML that's causing it.
> 
> You might want to try it on different web servers, too.
> 
> -Alex
> 
> >> >It's taking about 2 minutes to load.  The thing is that I see the page
> >> >starting up, and can scroll through entries.  It just gets interrupted.
> >> >
> >> >I'm pretty sure it's not the web server dieing because I keep my session
> >> >information - which would be lost in a re-boot situation.
0
Earl
10/19/1998 9:37:36 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

[connect error] Interbase Connect Error
In ODBC connect test is successfully.. but in PowerBuilder 6.5 Database Profiles is displayed error message.. Error Message is SQLSTATE = 40001 [Easysoft][Interbase]Dynamic SQL Error, SQL error code = -91, feature is not supported What means this message? Now I use PowerBuilder 6.5 & Interbase 5.6... Just I choose - Profile Name - Data Source --> This is ODBC DNS..(user DNS) - User ID - Password Does it need more? ...

connection reset errors?
Is this just me? I am seeing a lot of 'connection reset' errors from support-stage.mozilla.org. This is happening when I am editing but it is also happening just navigating the site. So far, I have just been able to hit refresh and nothing is lost. It seems a bit weird, though. If I am doing something wrong, let me know. - ray I noticed it about an hour to two hours ago too. But it looks OK now. On Jul 25, 12:07 am, Ray Kiddy <r...@ganymede.org> wrote: > Is this just me? I am seeing a lot of 'connection reset' errors from > support-stage.mozi...

"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer" error in TidHTTPServer
I have been playing around with TidHTTPServer from Indy 10.5.8.0 (supplied with RAD XE2). I am not using any IO handlers, nor am I assigning a stream to Response.ContentStream. I am just returning some text back in Response.ContentText. I am Using IE 8.0 as my web browser, everything works fine until I close the browser, then I get the exception EIdSocketError "Socket Error#10054 Connection Reset By Peer." If I click on continue, the program continues to execute. The curious thing though, the exception only throws when I close the Browser with my server...

Connection reset errors
Name: Nicolas Sonnet Email: bullduckatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Connection reset errors Comments: I often get Errors telling me the connection was reset while i was browsing. This often happens during authenticated sessions like forum visits and so on. I barely had those with Firefox 2 before. Anyway FF 3 looks awesome and runs smoothly, keep it up! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

Connection error
We have see the message: Connection error - An error occurred during the TCPIP connection attempt twice now. The first time was a laptop that had not been used in a while. Now we are seeing the same message while trying to connect to a computer where ASA has just been installed. brian Brian Howard wrote: > We have see the message: > > Connection error - An error occurred during the TCPIP > connection attempt > > twice now. The first time was a laptop that had not been > used in a while. Now we are seeing the same message while > trying to connec...

Internal connection fatal error and other random db connection errors
Hi guys!My newly built website has just recently went online,but sometimes I face errors (randomly) like these: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.System.InvalidOper...

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

Error Message: Connection to Server Reset
Lately I have been receiving the following error while following links at CNN.com. "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web." This only happens with Firefox, not Internet Explorer 7 or Opera 9. I doesn'...

Connection reset by peer error 10054
Hello, Using Delphi XE3 I developed a Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5) application which works fine as you works with it... To be more clear If I leave the app inactive and try to use it after 3/4 minutes I receive a "socket error #10054 connection reset by peer" error I'm using a session live cycle on the server and I didn't changed any session default timeout (which should be 20mins.). Is there any kind of inactivity timeout I have to set up for a longer period ? Is there a way to intercept this error to try reconnecting to the server ? Thanks, Davide Hi, ...

I/O Error Connection reset by peer
Hi everyone, I use Net::LDAP in a script that does a daily search on a large LDAP database (~80,000 entries). The expected return from the search is ~2000 entries. One run of the script threw up this error: my $mesg = $ldap->search(base=>...); $mesg->error was "I/O Error Connection reset by peer" I dont think this has anything to do with an ldap search size limit. For one thing, I expect to get a "sizelimit exceeded" error in that case and I have error-handling for that and the other thing is that I dont expect to exceed the size limit. I use...

errors errors errors..
Name: harun Email: harunbjk1903hrnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: errors errors errors.. Comments: first of all when i launch firefox (3) i cant enter websites via writing.. for example when I type "google" and then press ctrl and enter, it crashes.. and i take lots of error reports. firefox 2 was better.. see you again , harun Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Error, Error and more errors
Okay, all I wanted to do was test this app out and it has been a nightmare. 1.) Didn't install the sql database. I had to manually install it. 2.) I get errors when trying to add a picture to an album. "Procedure or function ngUpdatePicture has too many arguments specified" Any ideas? I've gotten more errors than this, but there is no use in bitchin. Are you using the v1.6.1 installer? Also, did you select to install the SQL Server db and give it a valid admin login? What were some of the error messages? Did you have an existing DB from a previous install? ...

ERROR : Could not connect: ERROR OCIEnvInit
------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C68FDF.D230F2A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi,=20 I am Sundeep Maini. I read your article in one of the forum online. This regarding the Perl Module error encountered while a script in my = system tries to connect to a CGI Script. Just to give you a brief overview. I recently had a database upgrade from Oracle 8i (8.1.7) to Oracle 9i = (9.2.0). Earlier, the application was using Oracle 8i database. As part of process I have updated the ORACLE_HOME env to = /opt/oracle/produc...

Web resources about - connection reset errors - sybase.powerdynamo

Connection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the ...

iMedia Connection: Interactive Marketing News, Features, Podcasts and Video - iMediaConnection.com
If you send more email, you might make more money. Then again, you might destroy your reputation and revenue stream. Here's how to know what ...

HTTP persistent connection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... tacked on to an existing protocol. If the browser supports keep-alive, it adds an additional header to the request: Following this, the connection ...

MOTHER’S DAY: Facebook Examines Connections Between Moms, Kids
With Mother’s Day on the calendar this coming Sunday, Facebook examined the relationships between mothers and their children on the social network, ...

Kings Cross identities arrested in connection with murder
Two Kings Cross identities&nbsp;have been arrested in connection with the murder of a man at Sydney hotel.

Faith: Spirits lift in connection with home
We need to more adequately understand the spirituality of our unique place on earth.

FBI mulls connection between Super Bowl, CA fiber optic cable cuttings
... authorities, who have been baffled by more than a dozen attacks on San Francisco Bay Area data lines, are probing whether there is any connection ...

Report: Man arrested in connection with Ashley Olsen's murder
Italian media agency reports that a non-EU male has been arrested in the murder of the 35-year-old American

Toyota and Kymeta rely on satellites to power this Mirai's data connection
They're hoping to achieve gigabit wireless speeds within the next few years.

Star Wars Rebels Trailer Reveals Force Awakens Connection - Collider
The new extended trailer for the mid-season premiere of the Disney XD animated series Star Wars Rebels reveals a huge connection to The Force ...

Resources last updated: 1/22/2016 7:36:44 PM