Problem with defaults and User defined datatype in SQL Server 2000 or SQL 7

why does powerdesigner create a default in the definition of a table like
this (SQL 2000 or 7.5 don't allow it). I use PD7.5.0.826

create table dbo.STOCK (
STOCKID              TStockId             not null,
Goods                TGoods            not null,
Amount                TAmount               not null default 'create default
D_TAmount
             as 0',,
constraint PK_STOCK primary key  (STOCKID)
)
go

Anybody got a clue to fix the definition file to use the correct syntax

0
Michael

Found the problem, it was and error introduced after reading models created
from the powerdesigner 7.0.3 trial edition. All defaults in the userdefined
datatypes got lost and was inserted as text in the defaults at the table
columns. (This is still an error, but I can live with it)

"Michael S�ndergaard" <oakraven@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> why does powerdesigner create a default in the definition of a table like
> this (SQL 2000 or 7.5 don't allow it). I use PD7.5.0.826
>
> create table dbo.STOCK (
> STOCKID              TStockId             not null,
> Goods                TGoods            not null,
> Amount                TAmount               not null default 'create
default
> D_TAmount
>              as 0',,
> constraint PK_STOCK primary key  (STOCKID)
> )
> go
>
> Anybody got a clue to fix the definition file to use the correct syntax

0
Michael

SQL Server 7 or 2000 and SQL Anywhere 7 on the same server?
I want to run MS SQL Server 7 (and later 2000) on the same NT server as SQL Anywhere 7. Are there any problems involved with this? Thanks, -- Don Marchlenski Information and Technology Services Central Ohio Technical College and The Ohio State University at Newark Should be OK assuming that the machine has sufficient bandwidth/resources for the total load of the two databases. /ck "Don Marchlenski" <march@newark.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message news:3B704488.8176A5F5@newark.ohio-state.edu... > I want to run MS SQL Server 7 (and later 2000) on the ...

SQL Server 7 and SQL 2000
Hi, Can I connect to SQL 7 and SQL 2000 with Powerbuilder 7 Professional edition? Thanks, Kevin Davis kdavis@mdatasystems.com this is also my question. if you hear something, please route to our emailadress. ciao achim. ps: i think there should be a solution via OLE DB provider or ADO. but until now i do not succeed in this. pps: bitte auch gerne in deutsch via emailkontakt: info@cs-optima.de auch bei anderen problemen. vielleicht k�nnen sich die deutschen user etwas zusammenraffen... da es scheint, dass hier nix mehr geht... "Frank Black" <kd...

Problem with showing diagrams when attaching a Sql Server 2000 database in Sql Server 2005
I have a database created in MS SQL Server 2000 with some tables and diagrams.I have attached that database in SQL Server 2005 but when i want to access and showthe diagrams i face the following error message :Database diagram support object can not be installed because this database does not havevalid owner,to continue first use the files page of database dialog box or alter the authorizationstatement to set the database owner to valid login then add the database diagram support object.I have created a role with required permissions but i still have the problem(I still can't show the di...

PROBLEM with PB 7.0.3 AND SQL SERVER 7.0 USING SQL CURSOR
I am having a problem running a sql command with a cursor with Native drivers for MS sql Server 7.0.If i use ODBC or take out the order by clause in the statement it works fine By the way I am running powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009 The error code is : (Error 10008 (DB-Library) DB-Library Severity Level 9 Message Text ad token from SQL Server: Datastream processing out of synchronization) here a sample of the code DECLARE cur_Sec1 CURSOR FOR SELECT DISTINCT COL1,COL2 FROM TABLE1 WHERE COL1 = ??? ORDER BY COL1 ASC ; <<<<<<<<<<< ...

A Problem to Connect SQL Server 2000 Through MSS MS SQL Server 6.x Interaface
Hi, We have two SQL Server 2000 database servers. I have no problem to connect serverA through MSS MS SQL Server 6.X. But I cannot connect to serverB through MSS MS SQL Server 6.X. I tried to connect to serverB through ODBC. It is connected well, but there was error message said "Catalog tables could not be created and are not available for use." My PowerBuilder version is 7.0.2 and build 8046. Mindy ...

Force SQL Server to recompile stored procedures every time they run (SQL Server 7/2000)
This is a solution for a very specific problem, and it's one that you'll hardly ever use, but it's important to know about that one scenario where it can save your neck. Ordinarily, stored procedures are only recompiled if they're no longer in the procedure cache. But if a stored procedure's execution plan is still in the cache, then SQL Server reuses the compiled storedprocedure and its existing execution plan. This is almost always the best course of action. Almost always, but not always.Sometimes, however, reusing an existing plan doesn't offer the most efficient performance. Imagine, for...

SQL Server 2000 Developer vs SQL Server 2000 Standard
I have installed the SQL Server 2000 developer that came with Office XP Developer. I now have a copy of SQL Server 2000 Standard. What will happen if I try to install the standard version? Will I loss any of my current database logins or settings, etc...? Thank you for any help,Thank youJackxxx Upgrading your version of SQL Server 2000 should not result in the loss of any information that you already have set up. I believe you can/should choose "Upgrade, remove, or add components to an existing instance of SQL Server" when you go to install SQL Server 2000 Standard. TerriT...

Problems with Linked servers between sql 2000 and sql 2005
Dear all   I have created linked server object between a sql 2000 and sql 2005 database. i have the latest mdacs installed and all the services enabled on both sides. But when i try and run a sql statement on the sql 2000 side i get this error: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (PreLoginHandshake()).]General network error. Check your network documentation. If i try and run a swl statment on the sql server 2005 side the procedure works.  Has anyone experienced the same problem?Any advice?   Thank you so much for the help.   DanDan  Try  also posting to the SQ...

Connection string for default instance of SQL Server 2005, on a box also running a named instance of SQL Server 2000
The box I am trying to connect to is running two instances of SQL Server. There is a SQL Server 2005 instance which is the default. There is a SQL Server 2000 instance which is named 'SQLSERVER'.  I can connect to the SQL Server 2000 instance no problem:<add key="ConnectionString" value="server=MYPC\SQLSERVER;database=mydatabase;user id=****;password=****" /> However,  I am having trouble connecting to the Default SQL Server 2005 instance. I have tried: <add key="ConnectionString" value="server=MYPC;database=mydatabase;user i...

Bulk Copy between remote SQL Server 2000 and local SQL Server 2000
How to perform Bulk Copy of a table from a Remote SQL Server 2000 to Local SQL Server 2000?I need to do this programmatically. This will be performed on regular basis. I can't use DTS Import/Export Wizard. Need the steps of Bulk Insertion.Thanks in advance. With Regards,Prodipta Mondal.Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Need the steps of Bulk Insertion.  Connect to the remote SQL Server. Load a DataTable or DataReader Connect to the local Server Call the SQLBulkCopy,WriteTo...

Web resources about - Problem with defaults and User defined datatype in SQL Server 2000 or SQL 7 - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Credit default swap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sovereign credit default swap prices of selected European countries (2010-2011). The left axis is basis points, or 100ths of a percent; a level ...

INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook's Default Privacy Settings
INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook's Default Privacy Settings

Secure browsing by default
We now use https by default for all Facebook users. This feature, which we first introduced as an option two years ago , means that your browser ...

北方理財團隊的家園:http://group.hexun.com/m132312/default.html外汇交易员芬芳fenfang恭候您! - 芬芳FENFANG - 和讯博客
北方理財團隊的家園:http://group.hexun.com/m132312/default.html外汇交易员芬芳fenfang恭候您! - 芬芳FENFANG - 芬芳FENFANG的博客 - 和讯博客

Tab applications for musicians look to innovate after Facebook removes default landing function
... landing tabs. Most page applications have experienced significant drops in daily and monthly active users now that Facebook removed the default ...

Google AdWords Regional Targeting (Default for US) - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Tamar Weinberg's photos on Flickr. Tamar Weinberg has uploaded 4087 photos to Flickr.

[3DS] Bravely Default: AR (English Subs) - YouTube
Turn on Annotations For Subs -May redo them as real CC subtitles- ★EDIT☆ ☆上から撮影した映像はこちら ★The top view video is here http://www.youtube.com/w ...

Default password leaves tens of thousands of Optus cable subscribers at risk
When Alex* found flaw in his cable modem that allowed anyone to receive and make calls using his number, his jaw dropped.

Mortgage default risk rising
Moody's says housing affordability has 'deteriorated significantly', increasing default risk.