Printing a Datawindow in PowerBuilder

I have some problems properly printing a datawindow in PowerBuilder. When I
print a document the printer will print the top half of the ast line on the
third and bottom half of the line on the fourt page.

In my datawindow I only have aboout four fields but the last one is a SQL
Server "TEXT" field, so this field can store many pages of information.

In the PowerBuilder Data Window I have the field set to auto size height.

Another thing I have noticed that it prints differently on different
computers, meaning it may print fine on one computer and not on another.

So if anyone has a suggestion please help.

Stephen
0
Stephen

Post this question in one of the PowerBuilder newsgroups.  This
newsgroup is for PowerDesigner questions.
Jay Stevens
Design Tools Support

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 06:41:43 -0400, Stephen wrote:

>I have some problems properly printing a datawindow in PowerBuilder. When I
>print a document the printer will print the top half of the ast line on the
>third and bottom half of the line on the fourt page.
>
>In my datawindow I only have aboout four fields but the last one is a SQL
>Server "TEXT" field, so this field can store many pages of information.
>
>In the PowerBuilder Data Window I have the field set to auto size height.
>
>Another thing I have noticed that it prints differently on different
>computers, meaning it may print fine on one computer and not on another.
>
>So if anyone has a suggestion please help.
>
>Stephen

0
stevensj

Web resources about - Printing a Datawindow in PowerBuilder - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles