platform

Does Power Designer (Physical Architect) run on OS-X?

Mike

No.  PowerDesigner is a Windows product.
Please submit an enhancement request to Sybase, asking for additional
platforms.  I would love to see a PowerDesigner-Linux.

--
Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase]
http://www.datamodel.org

"Mike Connell" <mikeconnell@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Does Power Designer (Physical Architect) run on OS-X?
>
> Thanks

0
Mike

What generals generally do

Is dev-platform for platform users or platform developers?
So since dev-tech-xpcom closed, there's been an awful lot of traffic on dev-platform from platform users. I don't really have time to read this, and it probably means I'll be paying less attention to the platform developer traffic on dev-platform (if any at all; I'd long since unsubscribed to dev-tech-xpcom until told to resubscribe to follow the XPCOM memory management discussion). Does this discussion belong on dev-platform, or should it be redirected elsewhere? -David -- L. David Baron http://dbaron.org/ Mozilla Corporation ...

general cross-platform DB question
Well, we're still waiting for a general cross-platform forum that's not specific to any one platform. In the mean time, I guess I'll post my question here. What are the different options we have for simple database storage in an app that works on ALL Delphi XE2 platforms? I'm thinking something like a single table, or maybe two or three tables, for saving user data. Don't need SQL or anything like that. And OODB would be fine, as would a CVS-table. So would a text or XML file, I suppose. Encryption would be good to have. What options exist? Can a TCli...

Blocker Prioritization Triage
All, Drivers will have a meeting to go through the Platform & General blocker lists to do the following: * Verify P1 and P2 blocker lists are correct * Identify which bugs, if any require a beta release for public testing before RC * Identify any lurking P1s in the entire list of blockers for Platform & General. Meeting Details: * Friday Feb 29, 2008 @ 11AM until 2:30PM PST * Building S, whichever conf room is free. :] * 650-903-0800 x91 conf# 217 (US/Intl) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf# 217 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel Sincerely,...

General ?'s about DBD's and platforms
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C0C1B3.2FD29310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit PSCI_1I am relatively new to Perl, primary experience through Windows NT with limited knowledge of UNIX. I have been instructed to identify a corporate standard version of Perl and upgrade our desktops and servers. For servers we have NT, HP/UX and SunSolaris. We run Oracle 7 & 8, and DB2 UDB. Is it naive of me to think that I can have one standard build of perl for the corporation? I was thinking of having one, with DBD's for all our data...

General
In sybase for the column what datatype the sybase expert's suggest either char or varchar? I heared that while doing update statistics ... the varchar is costlier than the space occupied by char. Please share your knowledge. Thanks and Best Regards Gopi Chand T. The choice between "varchar" and "char" doesn't have much of anything to do with the performance of "update statistics" that I know of. There is a small performance penalty for accessing variable length data on the row, but it would only be notable under very high load. Take a...

PLATForm
Hi, I am just moving to Windows8 and receive the message below. Where do I put the Platform variable? I am sure I never heard of it before. .. wHER DO I WRITE wIN64? Checking project dependencies... Compiling gamma.cbproj (Debug, Win32) [Error Error] Invalid PLATFORM variable "HPD". PLATFORM must be one of the following: "Win32", "Win64", or "OSX32". If PLATFORM is defined by your system's environment, it must be overridden in the RAD Studio IDE or passed explicitly on the command line to MSBuild; e.g., /p:Platform=Win32. ...

general
mailto:laura.biding@ntlworld.com ...

General
Hi i have some textbox and Richtext box when i type the data and click save  the data will bind to the Gridview.. I had set width for each field , Suppose while I insert data , without anyspace in the Richtextbox and click save the data binded to the gridview show Lengthy line its look so bad all alignment are changes so how shall i avoid this , else how can i insert  break line or ( space ) at the end of the each line in the richtextbox... can anyone give solution pls...  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “...

PLATFORM
Builds, all tests (that aren't skipped) succeed on FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT on i386. I think this gives a PLATFORMS line of: freebsd5.2-i386 Y Y Y ? ? Y Y How do I verify which runloops/features are working? --kag myconfig: Summary of my parrot 0.0.13 configuration: configdate='Fri Feb 27 15:49:20 2004' Platform: osname=freebsd, archname=i386-freebsd jitcapable=1, jitarchname=i386-freebsd, jitosname=FREEBSD, jitcpuarch=i386 execcapable=1 perl=perl Compiler: cc='cc', ccflags='-DAPPLLIB_E...

General
Name: Andrew Email: anile_at_postmaster.co.uk Product: Minefield Summary: General Comments: The new UI is much more responsive, smaller and cleaner. The spell checking is quite amazing and will help us all with our posting like this one. I couldn't find any localised options but I'm sure they'll be implemented. Not sure about add-ons being so called, can't they be called "Extensions and Themes?" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060711 Minefield/3.0a1 (bangbang023) ...

General
Name: Nick Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: General Comments: Amazing. Just needs more compatible addons and it will be wonderful. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

General
Sir/Madam, Please Clarify the following 1. It is possible to set edit mask for each row 2. Whether it is possible to get the column name 1. There is no change in the column (Edit changed or ItemChanged Event will not fire in this situation) 3. In PFC U_TVS when we I to update the datastore that has been registered I am getting the error integrity violation. This is because in U_TVS they are rowscopying the retrived value from an attrib to this datastore, so the status is newmodified!. I want to update the datastore by modifying the status as datamodified!. Suppo...

PowerDesign
Hi, Today is February 7, 2000. I am tryng to download trial version. I got registered, but hyperlink to an actual download is not working. Can you help me at some point. Thanks, Konstantin Konstantin, I just went to the Sybase web site and downloaded the trial version. There must have been a temporary problem when you tried. http://www.sybase.com/products/powerdesigner/trial/ click "download now" Regards, John Olson Team Sybase Konstantin wrote in message ... >Hi, >Today is February 7, 2000. I am tryng to download trial version. >I got registe...

Web resources about - platform - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Platform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Builders of Sydney's new metro line need to straighten out curved platforms
How to straighten curved platforms is one of many challenges confronting builders of Australia's largest public transport project.

Window cleaner trapped on platform outside Canberra building
A window cleaner and a mechanic had to call the fire brigade for help when they became trapped on a raised platform.

“Thoughts and prayers” is basically the entire GOP platform on gun violence
... news cycle moves on. They bring no actual ideas to the table, just well-wishes. Doing nothing appears to be the line item on the party platform, ...

In-memory platform delivers faster business intelligence
Until recently big data tools have been used to provide detailed analysis of large, stored data sets, but there's now increasing demand from ...

4 ex-Skype engineers are hoping to kill email with a messaging platform called Fleep
Fleep — a messaging platform launched by 6 Estonians , including 4 former Skype engineers — is set to launch a new feature as it looks to go ...

IDG Contributor Network: Is relying on a single content platform like Facebook worth the cost?
... their content in one place? If you produce content and want to be “ audience-first ,” does exclusively distributing your content on a platform ...

Airbnb Releases Data On NYC Rentals To Combat Idea Of Greedy Landlords, Hoteliers Dominating The Platform ...
... hosts that only own one unit, and those that have multiple properties aren’t hogging an unfair share of the revenue generated using the platform. ...

Cadence unveils Virtuoso platform for 10nm processes
Cadence Design Systems has announced the delivery of the new Virtuoso advanced-node platform that is enabled for all 10nm FinFET designs. This ...

Progress Launches Telerik Platform 2.0
Progress Software's Telerik Platform 2.0 brings a new app-centric UI to the enterprise mobile app dev platform.