PD 7.5 - how to set new default values for "Mandatory parent" and "Cardinality"

Howdy,

I don't see a switch under Database->Edit Current DBMS... for the
above parms.  Am I missing something obvious or are they in another
location?

Please advise.

Thx!
--
Pablo Sanchez         mailto:pablo@purecarbon.com
Ph: 303.939.8897      Fax: 603.720.7723

0
Pablo

There is no way to change this default.  Submit an enhancement request
via CaseXpress.   Goto http://www.sybase.com and click "support".
Select Case Management, login and then submit your case.

Anthony Hill
PowerDesigner Product Support

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:53:02 -0700, "Pablo Sanchez" <pablo@dev.null>
wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>I don't see a switch under Database->Edit Current DBMS... for the
>above parms.  Am I missing something obvious or are they in another
>location?
>
>Please advise.
>
>Thx!
>--
>Pablo Sanchez         mailto:pablo@purecarbon.com
>Ph: 303.939.8897      Fax: 603.720.7723
>Pg: 888.753.9130 -or- mailto:pablo_p@purecarbon.com

0
ahill
2/1/2001 7:31:36 PM
"Anthony Hill" <ahill@sybase.com> wrote in message
> There is no way to change this default.  Submit an enhancement
request
> via CaseXpress.   Goto http://www.sybase.com and click "support".
> Select Case Management, login and then submit your case.

Case # 10701043

Now that I know how to file bugs (thank you!), I'll go back and file
the other RFE.

Thx!