MySQL

I have PowerDesigner 6.1.3 and need to generate a script for MySQL.  Does
anyone know where I can get the def file for MySQL 3.23.36?  Thanks!
0
TomJoyal

I'm pretty confident that you would be much better off evaluating the latest
version (9.5), which includes a book full of new features and functionality.
I know you are probably quite happy with 6.1.3, but that version isn't being
supported anymore.

--
Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase]
http://www.datamodel.org

<TomJoyal> wrote in message
> I have PowerDesigner 6.1.3 and need to generate a script for MySQL.  Does
> anyone know where I can get the def file for MySQL 3.23.36?  Thanks!

0
Mike

Installing MySql DBD without installing MySql- general question.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C0F85B.7D4D3C60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" I am trying to install the DBI module and DBD for MySql on our application server running HP-Ux 10.2. I have a Linux box set up as an Apache server that is running MySql and want to query its database. When I run make (after having run Makefile.PL) on the Mysql modules-1.2215 I get an "Error exit code 1 Don't know how to make /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql.h". Can't I install the DBI on a machine without installing the database? I have looked at O'Reilly's Programm...

MySQL and PowerDesigner
Hi all We�re have to adapt our PowerBuilder application for using MySQL. What version of PowerDesigner works fine with it? Is there any detected problem about it? I've read something about DEF files. Can anybody tell me if is it true or is already resolved? Thanks in advance. AFAIK, the latest version of PowerDesigner works fine with mySQL 3.x. The definition files (was DEF in old version, is XDB in newer versions) are how you create support in PowerDesigner for a given database. It is basically an XML file with tags for darned near anything in the database (does it a...

What generals generally do

RE: Installing MySql DBD without installing MySql- general questi on.
Install mysql client first Anton -----Original Message----- From: Niles Reichardt [mailto:nlr@vetmed.wsu.edu] Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 6:02 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: Installing MySql DBD without installing MySql- general question. I am trying to install the DBI module and DBD for MySql on our application server running HP-Ux 10.2. I have a Linux box set up as an Apache server that is running MySql and want to query its database. When I run make (after having run Makefile.PL) on the Mysql modules-1.2215 I get an "Error exit code 1 Don't know how to make ...

General MySql Question.
Hi, i am new to MySql, not event install MySql yet but I have do some research. The more research the more blur I become @_@ i going to have a try for MySql. Note : I have install VS.Net 1.1 and had run it on my localhost.   There some question I want to ask, 1)      Is there are important setup before/after install MySql? 2)      Can I use oledb for my asp.net rather then odbc? Please show me the link to download it. 3)      Is there any tool for MySql to create table & fields? Please provide the webs...

PowerDesigner Bogue with mySQL ?
I would like to have an information. Is this a bug or not ? : When i use Generate database ( with foreign key ) : The tables are created, primary keys too but foreign are empty... create table if not exists PAYS ( ID_PAYS smallint not null, ID_MONNAIE smallint , LABEL_PAYS varchar(50) not null, primary key (ID_PAYS), ); is it normal ? ( the foreign key is ID_MONNAIE). Thanx in advance. If possible mail me the response : antoine.mussard@vrdci.com ( it is the 7.5 trial version) I sent this response directly to this poster, ...

PowerDesigner
Hi all, I,ve bought a SQL Modeler version with the Adaptive Server. Good tool. But I only can select the Sybase target Databases. We are using a Linux MySQL Database ;-). So first: Is it possible to extend the XDB schemes for the MySQL database? and did someone have such a scheme? Regards Alex Forget it! I just deinstalled the Modeler! A program with doesn't save when it is told to do so is not a working tool for me! Thanks Alex Alex Kempkens wrote: > Hi all, > > I,ve bought a SQL Modeler version with the Adaptive Server. Good tool. > But I...

mysql php5-mysql
Hi, i have installed mysqk from binaries itworks!!! but now how can i install php5-mysql and dependencies? Many thanks Thierry -- trazomtg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ When you say from the binaries, do you mean you installed via Yast and the Suse repositories?? It is always best to install via Yast-Software-Software Management if you can. This way all dependencies are done for you. -- gogalthorp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse....

MySQL 3.23 and PowerDesigner
I just downloaded the 8.0.1 patch to fix the extra comma for the table DDL. It did not work. In addition the foreign keys are not generating. Is there anything else I can do? I was able to fix the table generation by changing the foreign key option (generate in table). Thanks. Andy Submit this as a bug to Sybase via CaseXpress. Anthony Hill PowerDesigner Product Support On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:54:51 -0400, "Andy Egleston" <aegleston@iss.net> wrote: >I just downloaded the 8.0.1 patch to fix the extra comma for the table DDL. >It did not work. ...

PowerDesigner 8.0 and MySQL 3.23
Hi all! MySQL long time support REFERENCE/triggers/store procedure and other ... but PowerDesigner have DEF/XDB file which not allowed create triggers and full-service references for MySQL. I wants to create full-service reference with update/delete constraint How i do this? P.S. I'm use PowerDesigner 8.0 and MySQL 3.23. -- Sincerely, Vita1y vys@post.com ...

is mySQL 5.1 dbms available for powerdesigner
Hello, Having PWD 12.5, I do not find the dbms mysql 5.1, but only 5.0, so some functionality can not be used, for exemple partitioned tables / indexes. Any workaround ?? Thanks ...

PowerDesigner 11 Resource Files for MySQL 5.0
All, Does anyone know if there are any PowerDesigner 11 Resource Files for MySQL 5.0 out yet? I installed MySQL 5.0 and built a DB but PD 11 doesn't recognize all of the objects (just ~15 out of ~45). Thanks for any help!! Jim MySQL 5 is new, so I'm not surprised that PD doesn't have distinct support yet. You could create a new XDB file and customize it to add the objects. I'm still on 3.23, so I haven't hit this one yet. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike[at]datamodel[dot]org (can you figure what to change?) Sybase...

PowerDesigner 8.0 and MySQL 3.23 #2
Hi all! MySQL long time support REFERENCE/triggers/store procedure and other ... but PowerDesigner have DEF/XDB file which not allowed create triggers and full-service references for MySQL. I wants to create full-service reference with update/delete constraint How i do this? P.S. I'm use PowerDesigner 8.0 and MySQL 3.23. -- Sincerely, Vita1y vys@post.com ...

PowerDesigner 8.0 and MySQL 3.23 #3
Hi all! MySQL long time support REFERENCE/triggers/store procedure and other ... but PowerDesigner have DEF/XDB file which not allowed create triggers and full-service references for MySQL. I wants to create full-service reference with update/delete constraint How i do this? P.S. I'm use PowerDesigner 8.0 and MySQL 3.23. -- Sincerely, Vita1y vys@post.com AFAIK, mySQL doesn't actually support declarative RI, even though the syntax is supported. Here is the page from the mySQL documentation: =============================================== Note that foreign keys...

linked server MySql to Mysql
Can i make linked server from MySql to another Mysql server?...

Web resources about - MySQL - sybase.powerdesigner.general

MySQL :: The world's most popular open source database
“MySQL's reliability and speed have helped us develop software that maximizes the availability and performance of enterprise telephony networks, ...

MySQL :: Il database open source più diffuso al mondo
Skip navigation links Il database open source più diffuso al mondo Contatta un rappresentante MySQL Login - Registrazione MySQL.it Download (GA) ...

MySQL Performance Blog
Percona's blog about MySQL performance optimization and scalability, InnoDB, XtraDB, and XtraBackup

MySQL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5.5.27 / August 2, 2012 ; 29 days ago ( 2012-08-02 ) The MySQL development project has made its source code available under the terms of the ...

MySQL-dump
It is that time of the year, again: Percona Live is the name of this years MySQL conference in the Santa Clara Hyatt Regency. Booking.com is ...

MySQL Consulting and NoSQL Consulting: MySQL DBA
... to the problem that doesn't include companies having to buy new software tools or even an all-new database: With the right expertise, MySQL ...

MySQL Bugs
Portions of this website are copyright © 2001, 2002 The PHP Group Page generated in 0.013 sec. using MySQL 5.5.16-enterprise-commercial-advanced-log ...

MySQL :: Developer Zone
"The Documents contained within this site may include statements about Oracle's product development plans. Many factors can materially affect ...

MySQL Forge :: Dashboard
© 1995-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc., 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Content reproduced on this site is the ...

Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter Team Up On WebScaleSQL To Tackle MySQL Challenges
Facebook, Google , LinkedIn , and Twitter face similar challenges in working with open-source database MySQL , and Thursday, the four companies ...