My problem?PowerDesigen problem?

Hello:
    I design a sequence diagram using PowerDesigner 8 Beta. I think
PowerDesigner is hard to use.Somethimes I want to move one message.But
anything what I do ,I just can't move the message.Why?Tell me Why???
Sometimes I move the activation,other objects will move to 'anywhere'.I
must correct it.
What I mean is that these errors should not occur!
   I hope the reason is that it is 'Beta version'.
   I am very angry!If you need,I can send my sample.
   My PowerDesigner Version is 8.0.0.132.

0
Barkely

I agree with Brad, and also encourage you to visit the Beta newsgroup.

For what its worth, I have noted the same behavior with the sequence diagram and
have sent in bug reports concerning it.  You should do the same thing.

As a participant in the beta program, you should refrain from getting "very
angry" with the software.  There will be problems, as with every beta ever done.
You just have to document them and let Sybase know so they can fix it.  If you
haven't submitted a bug report, then you are barking up the wrong tree, in the
wrong forest.

--

Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase]
mailto:psyclo@datamodel.org

"Barkely" <barkelyhwang@mpinfo.com.tw> wrote in message
> Hello:
>     I design a sequence diagram using PowerDesigner 8 Beta. I think
> PowerDesigner is hard to use.Somethimes I want to move one message.But
> anything what I do ,I just can't move the message.Why?Tell me Why???
> Sometimes I move the activation,other objects will move to 'anywhere'.I
> must correct it.
> What I mean is that these errors should not occur!
>    I hope the reason is that it is 'Beta version'.
>    I am very angry!If you need,I can send my sample.
>    My PowerDesigner Version is 8.0.0.132.

0
Michael
2/6/2001 5:34:30 PM
Hello Barkely:

I'm confused about why you sent that message here instead of to the 8 beta
newsgroup set up specifically to discuss problems encountered with the
product.

Also, why are you angry when you encounter problems with beta software?

Brad De Groot
datadoc@livestockis.com

Barkely wrote:

> Hello:
>     I design a sequence diagram using PowerDesigner 8 Beta. I think
> PowerDesigner is hard to use.Somethimes I want to move one message.But
> anything what I do ,I just can't move the message.Why?Tell me Why???
> Sometimes I move the activation,other objects will move to 'anywhere'.I
> must correct it.
> What I mean is that these errors should not occur!
>    I hope the reason is that it is 'Beta version'.
>    I am very angry!If you need,I can send my sample.
>    My PowerDesigner Version is 8.0.0.132.

0
Brad