Lines with Angles

Hi!

     I try to move a line but instead of being a straight line, it moves
up with the angles but not as a straight line.  I have to manually move
everything including the angels.  Now I tried to click control and then
left-click on the mouse on the angles to make them disappear but it
doesn't work.   Anyone has a clue why that would be the case?  Thank
you!

--
Marc Fellahi
Programmer-Analyst

0
Marc

I don't know why it does it that way but you can manually straighten the
lines out again by going to Symbols / Disposition and choosing Horizontal or
Vertical (Ctrl-H and Ctrl-L on the selected line)

Richard Speiss

"Marc Fellahi" <mfellahi@canlyte.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
>      I try to move a line but instead of being a straight line, it moves
> up with the angles but not as a straight line.  I have to manually move
> everything including the angels.  Now I tried to click control and then
> left-click on the mouse on the angles to make them disappear but it
> doesn't work.   Anyone has a clue why that would be the case?  Thank
> you!
>
> --
> Marc Fellahi
> Programmer-Analyst
> Canlyte Inc.
> 514-636-0670  ext. 3052

0
Richard
11/27/2000 8:35:33 PM
Thanks.  It's the best fix right now until someone knows what is happening.
Thanks again.

--
Marc Fellahi
Programmer-Analyst

0
Marc
11/27/2000 9:15:18 PM
What line mode have you selected?  There are a number of different modes.
Click on Tools->Display Preferences
Select Format->References (or whatever you want)
To the right is a Modify button.  Click that.
In the "whatever" Format dialog box, find the "Corners" pull-down.
First is the jagged line (lightening bolt).  This mode is all straight lines
with elbows.  No attempt is made to keep the lines horizontal or vertical.
Second is the 90 degree variation.  This is all straight lines, but the tool
forces everything to horiz/vert.  No diagonals.
Third is the rounded 90 variation.  Same as second except the corners
themselves are rounded a bit.
Fourth is the bezier curves.  Point-to-point lines are straight, but any
elbows are significantly curved.  No attempt is made to keep the lines
horiz/vert.

It sounds to me that you have the first variant.  Try right-clicking the
line in question and select "Format".  That will let you quickly change an
existing symbol's line format.

--

Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase]
mailto:psyclo@datamodel.org

> Thanks.  It's the best fix right now until someone knows what is
happening.
> Thanks again.
>
> Richard Speiss wrote:
>
> > I don't know why it does it that way but you can manually straighten the
> > lines out again by going to Symbols / Disposition and choosing
Horizontal or
> > Vertical (Ctrl-H and Ctrl-L on the selected line)
> >
> > Richard Speiss
> >
> > "Marc Fellahi" <mfellahi@canlyte.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > >      I try to move a line but instead of being a straight line, it
moves
> > > up with the angles but not as a straight line.  I have to manually
move
> > > everything including the angels.  Now I tried to click control and
then
> > > left-click on the mouse on the angles to make them disappear but it
> > > doesn't work.   Anyone has a clue why that would be the case?  Thank
> > > you!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Marc Fellahi
> > > Programmer-Analyst
> > > Canlyte Inc.
> > > 514-636-0670  ext. 3052
> > >

> --
> Marc Fellahi
> Programmer-Analyst
> Canlyte Inc.
> 514-636-0670  ext. 3052

0
Michael

Lines, what lines?
Given all the talk about high voter turnout, I got to the polls about 15 minutes after they opened at 7:15am. This was about the same time I went in 2006. The line today was about the same as then. It took about 30 minutes to vote for McCain and go. By the time I left, the line was about 30% shorter. Weather was good and parking was adequate. Are the reports of long waits just media hype? Don Abel wrote: > Are the reports of long waits just media hype? Maybe you ought to read Kirt's post in the Mark 8:10 blabla thread. Don Abel wrote: > Are the reports of long waits...

Line-To-Line
I have one string like this: Hello, I am a shopkeeper (linefeed) Thus, I like to say... (linefeed) Good Morning (linefeed) How can I put this string line-to-line recording it into a file? How about something like this.... long ln_pos,ln_filenum,ln_start_point string tmp_part ln_start_point = 1 //fileopen ln_filenum = FileOpen("c:\export.txt",LineMode!,Write!,LockWrite!,Replace!) ln_pos = Pos(ls_your_string,'~n',1) //~r~n if CR LF for ln_pos > 0 tmp_part = Mid(ls_your_string,ln_start_point,ln_pos) FileWrite(filenum,tmp_part) ln_start_...

What generals generally do

Line by line
Hi, I have a file extremely large in size and length. I want to read the file line by line and worry about matching up each line and running that line through a subroutine instead of opening the entire file (which would take a while). So how do I open a file up and process each line individually? On Dec 17, 2003, at 7:28 PM, PerlDiscuss - Perl Newsgroups and mailing lists wrote: > Hi, I have a file extremely large in size and length. I want to read > the > file line by line and worry about matching up each line and running > that > line through a subroutine i...

drawing a line at an angle
Hi can anybody tell me how i can draw a line at an angle of say 45 degrees. I know how to drawline using vb.net code for example Graphics.DrawLine(blackPen, 10,10,20,20) but i need to be able to draw it at an angle, thanks for your help you need to use sines and cosines. use Math... Graphics.DrawLine(blackPen, 10,10,math.cos(math.PI/2)*5,math.sin(math.PI/2)*5) let's see: math.cos(math.PI/2)*5 the 5 is the lenght of the line you want and math.PI/2 is 45º in radians... Also, if you need to convert the angle to randians use this: radianangle = (2*math.PI*...

retreiving each line, line by line in a multiline tyextbox??
I have a multi line textbox and I need to be able to retreive the data in the textbox but line by line. Meaning: that in a multiline textbox in which a user has typed text which fills up 3 lines in the textbox; I need to retreive the first line, and then the second etc.. I figure since there is a text wrap, the data inside the textbox control must contain some formating characters somewhere like a line break, or new line, or linefeed etc... How is this done please? Thanks marc Why would you want to retrive each line independly?  One quick approach would be taking the whole string...

reading line by line
Hi, I have a program that contains a pretty big block of text: my $text = <<EOF; line1 line2 .... line 120000 EOF I want to read this block of text line by line and analyse each line without needing to create a big array that contains all these lines (exactly like when reading line by line from a text file). It works fine if the program contains just a block of text, because in that case I can put the data after __DATA__ and then use while(<DATA>), but the program contains 2 blocks of text. Is there a solution for this? Thank you. Octavian On 08/09...

reading in a file, line by line by picking certian lines
Hi all I am looking at a way of reading a line doing a regex to find the specific line then pick out the line, sudo code would be some thing like the following: read in line check regex if regex is correct { jump 10 lines print the output } any ideas on jumping the 10 lines, how do I ignore the lines in the file, and know I'm going the right distance ? Thanks Pat On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 09:06, Pat Rice <patrick.j.rice@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all > > I am looking at a way of reading a line doing a regex to find the > specific line then pi...

Line by Line Printing
I am trying to print a datawindow "line by line" using a Matrix printer. Does anyone have any idea on how I can accomplish this? PB 7.0 TIA, Austin open the port (either serial or parallel ) using CreateFile ( if serial you will have to deal with speed, stop bits, character length, and flow control, see MSDN example for serial communications) compose the data as a string and write to the port close the file <Austin Phillips> wrote in message news:41678ec6.4f4a.1681692777@sybase.com... > I am trying to print a datawindow "line by line" using a &...

to read a line 2 lines above a line having a grepped string...
hi all, suppose i have a file having the following data.. SN = TOM FDN = SALLY OPERATIONAL STATE = ENABLED Now suppose i grep the string "ENABLED", i get the third line.But from this very line i need to go 2 lines above and get the SN value also.Please suggest . regards' Dilip > From: dilip [mailto:dilipkrishna82@gmail.com] > Sent: 11 November 2008 11:18 > To: beginners@perl.org > Subject: to read a line 2 lines above a line having a grepped string... >=20 > hi all, >=20 > suppose i have a file having the following data.. ...

Printing line by line
Hi, want to send info to the remote printers in a one by one line wayany ideaThanks...

Lines between Lines in Mail list window instead of colouring the lines
Name: Marco Email: marcoatxandriadotde Product: Thunderbird Summary: Lines between Lines in Mail list window instead of colouring the lines Comments: Hi, for the next Thunderbird version it would be great to have an optical change of the display of the email list. Right now the lines are coloured one grey / one white to make the list view more eye friendly, but if you have group view enabled ("today", "yesterday" and so on), the group headers are also coloured and that makes it a bit chaotic. Suggestion: Please separate the lines with thin black or grey li...

RE: How to get 1st line, last line and no of lines in a file
> -----Original Message----- > From: Madhu Reddy [mailto:saitech74@yahoo.com] > Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 1:25 PM > To: beginners@perl.org > Subject: How to get 1st line, last line and no of lines in a file > > > Hi, > How to get first line, last line and no of lines in > a file..... > > is there any perl functions available for that ? > right now what i am doing is > > open file > while (<FH> > { > $lines++; > } > close(FH) > > This operation is expensive.. > suppose, if file...

Reading file line by line regardless of type of end-of-line?
I would like to create a perl script that reads lines from an ascii file, but that reads them regardless of whichever of the three variants (<CR>, <LF> or <CR><LF>) is actually in use as end-of-line, *without* knowing beforehand which is the case. The script should run on many systems (so installing a special version of Perl is out of the question). Now perl has the input_line_separator which you can set to a value, sadly though, it is not a regular expression. Which means that I am looking for a trick or a method to handle text files line by line regar...

Web resources about - Lines with Angles - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Angle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Angles formed by two rays lie in a plane, but this plane does not have to be a Euclidean plane . Angles are also formed by the intersection of ...

Angle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Angles formed by two rays lie in a plane, but this plane does not have to be a Euclidean plane . Angles are also formed by the intersection of ...

Angle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Angles formed by two rays lie in a plane, but this plane does not have to be a Euclidean plane . Angles are also formed by the intersection of ...

Angle - Wikipedia
228x228px In geometry, an angle is the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex ...

GoPro’s new Apple Watch app lets you preview camera angle, start/stop recording, tag and more
... watch , and Apple Watch continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "GoPro’s new Apple Watch app lets you preview camera angle, ...

State Farm Angles for a Brand Repositioning
State Farm is hitting refresh. The nation's largest auto insurer recently asked agencies for repositioning ideas, according to people familiar ...

Snapchat's new 'Story Explorer' feature lets users swipe through photos to experience events from every ...
... the same location. For example, if you're watching a Snapchat Story of a college football game and want to see a touchdown from another angle, ...

Gunfire "from every angle" in downtown Atlanta shootout
Two men ran from crashed car after police pursuit, and one turned to shoot at cops outside Aloft Hotel, witnesses and officials say

What Is The Best Angle For Solar Panels?
... so it’s important to pay attention to a lot of little details when planning to go solar. Even if you [&hellip What Is The Best Angle For Solar ...

GOP Candidates Use Paris Attacks To Angle For War
Being the opportunist that he is, Donald Trump tweeted this: President Obama said "ISIL continues to shrink" in an interview just hours before ...