xml export rows as with template - only one row returned

Ive created a datawindow with a template. Now when i do a
save as, it only returns one row?  I am expecting all of the
rows , using the template I have defined.
0
Mark
2/10/2006 2:36:20 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.xml 546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> Ive created a datawindow with a template. Now when i do a
> save as, it only returns one row?  I am expecting all of
> the rows , using the template I have defined.

found the solution.
Start Detail option!!!
0
mark

single-row subquery returns more than one row
 I want a subquery  to return more than  one value then  use those values to get more values from  the other table. But  I  am receiving the errors saying ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row. How can I avoid this and achieve  want I want? My sql and Csharp is below:dbcon.Open();            string strreg = "SELECT Amount AS TotalAmount FROM Payment WHERE studentno=(SELECT tempcode FROM  specialstudent WHERE custid='"+ AreaNO +"')";    &...

How do i get one row if the resultset returned has no rows.
Hi I have couple of CTE's which i want to ultimately insert into a temp table... and based on my condition some of the CTE's return some rows and some dont... but i want to have the CTE return atleast one row if there is no data in it.. I have tried doing the following but i am not getting the desired output    ;with cte_rpt4 as (select '4' a,recd_dt as approve_dt, prov_no, prov_name, client_id, claim_mst_id, claim_adj_id, claim_dt, claim_amt, rpt4, (Select count(distinct(Claim_mst_Id)) as crpt4 from #temp1 where datediff(day,isnull(recd_dt,create_dt),isnull(c...

Gridview Rows stretching in size when one row is returned
HiI hope this is a trival problem.My problem with the gridview is that when one row or only a few rows are returned to the gridview the spacing round the data in the row(s) increases. If there are many more rows, say 10 or more, the spacing is how I want it to be. I have tried setting the spacing for the rows in the properties of the row, but with no luck.Does any one have a way of fixing the row spaces regardless of the number of rows returned? Thanks Hi AndyMoireASP, It seems you have resolved the issue. If so, please post the solution and share with us. Thanks,Qin Dian TangMicro...

XML Export Template question regard XML format
Hi. I am using the XML Export Template in PB9.0 to produce an XML file. So far so good. The only problem is that it is producing a XML file of the following form: <DOC_CAT Attribute="Y"> <![CDATA[ABS]]]> </DOC_CAT> I need to have everything on one line, i.e. <DOC_CAT Attribute="Y"><![CDATA[ABS]]]></DOC_CAT>. Is there some setting on the XML Export template I can use to achieve this? Any info would be greatly appreciated:) Make sure you uncheck the "Include Whitespace" option on the DataWindow Export t...

Return single colum from multiple rows into one row?
Often in my apps I'll create a table in SQL to house different variables. I do this so that I don't end up with multiple tables just to store a list of phone types for example. What I mean is let's say I have a form that would store contact information one of the controls might be a phone number and then next to that I'd have a drop down that would list the different phone types like Phone, Mobile, Fax etc rather than hard coding a specific textbox for only phone or only the mobile number. This way the user can determine white type of contact number it is.  With th...

Gridview paging enabled. Has checkbox to select the row . If user select the checkbox on one page and move to 2nd page to select the rows there also to export the selected rows to excel. But doing so
HiI am using Gridview and that has paging enabled. Using checkbox to select the particular row of the gridview to export the selected rows to the excel . Everything is working fine except for one case.Let user selected the "check" box for, five rows which user would like to export to excel (two of rows on page 1 of results and 3 of them on page 2 of results), however it only exports the 3 row details from page 2, because it seems to de-select the 2 rows from page 1 when I move to page 2 and vice versa. The code i am using is as :protected void BtnExcel_Click(object sender, EventArg...

How to read a dataset one row by one row?
I know you can use DataSet after close sql connection. I want to something after getting dataset, read from one row by one row, just like while datareader.read() Can I read dataset just like this? Thanks in advance! Justin Is this what you're looking for (from the Tips and Tricks Section of ASPNet101.com):http://aspnet101.com/aspnet101/tips.aspx?id=175David WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Control Grouper - easily control properties for multiple controls with one control!Calendar Express - The Best HTML Calendar Generator on the web!(Please 'Mark as Answer&...

XMl to XML

Select one row from a xml file
Hi, I have a xml file which is created by myDataSet.WriteXml(). myDataSet contains one datatable which in turn contains several thousand rows. Now I want to select one row (that can be done by a simple select in sql) from the xml file. Do I need to restore the dataset first from the xml file? Or I can work on the xml file directly? Thanks. MichaelEverything that has a beginning has an end. You can manipulate the XML directly no problem. Depending upon the size you can use a XMLReader...bit like parsing a file, or XmlDocument and XPath...kind of like a sql select statement - al...

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

Reduce rows displayed but putting 3 rows in one row
Hi all, I'm using PB6.5. I have an SQL DW that fetch some information from the DB but should display only two columns: a code and a value. Also they are displayed in the trailer of a group if that's actually important. In order to reduce displayed rows count, i would like to display each 3 rows in one row(Code,Value,Code,Value,Code,Value). The question is how can i do that?. I've tried to use computed fields and in the second and third pair values to use code[1],value[1],code[2],value[2] but only the code[1],value[1] are OK(Showing next row's data), the third ...

add xml file (from a FOR XML AUTO, Elements) to a new row in database?
I saved the results of a query to a file. The query was of the format SELECT column1, column2 FROM tblTable WHERE rowID=1 FOR XML auto, Elements meaning that it returned one row. So I saved that file, and somehow I'd like to add one column to the xml (say, column3), set the data for that column (which I also don't know how to do yet), then add a row to the db with this xml. I've tried starting by loading the xml file into an XMLDocument but it's spitting out different errors. The latest error (Root element is missing) comes from ... Dim xmlDoc As New XmlDocument xmlDoc.PreserveWhi...

Return multiple XML Data by Row or delimit
I’m working with SQL 2005 and the new T-SQL for XML.Does anyone know how to return the “multiple” values with some kind of delimiter or return them by Rows? Below is my Query. Currently I get 10 ASIN numbers on a single row seperated by a space.Select top 1XMLData.query('declare default element namespace "http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2004-11-10"; data(/ItemSearchResponse/Items/Item/ASIN)') ASINFrom XMLDATA Using 10 Select statements and using [1],[2],etc. will work but looking for a better answer. Thank you....

Returning multiple rows in XML from a web service
I have a web service that queries an Orace database.  In my code I have a function that creates a new object from a Structure.  The query has a single parameter and returns a single row as an instance of the Structure object.  This works fine. Now, however, I need to provide a query that will return multiple rows.  When I use my other method as the basis for this new one, it only returns a single row as output.  Here is an example: Structure ContactData   Public Contact_Name As String   Public Contact_Location As StringEnd Structu...

Web resources about - xml export rows as with template - only one row returned - sybase.powerbuilder.xml

Template - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook page template & tips for 2014
As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template , including image sizes, ...

X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store on iTunes
Get X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Web sketching template - 6 pages - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is a template in A4 that I have made inspired by the one of Brandon Schauer from Adaptative Path (http://brandonschauer.com/downloads/CanUX_bschauer.pdf). ...

United Airlines accidentally sends letter template to unhappy passenger
A US air passenger may have received what is quite possibly the world’s least sincere apology letter.

TV Templates - Transcripts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, aihiad adaph dpas, osaf das. Oi asdfpo ijafj ai.

Springpad for iOS updated with customized smart notebook templates
... , the popular personal organizer app, makes it even easier to stay organized with their latest update by introducing customized notebook templates. ...

Today’s apps gone free: Practice+, Templates for Keynote, Dr. Panda’s Mailman and more
... and packages. Dr. Panda’s Postman is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4.5-star rating with a total of 44 ratings. Templates ...

Templates, Insights and Dictation in Google Docs
Google's standalone web apps for Docs , Sheets and Slides now show a list of templates you can choose to quickly create a document, spreadsheet ...

Yellen May Emulate Taper Template and Raise Rates in December
TIME Yellen May Emulate Taper Template and Raise Rates in December Bloomberg Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen shows signs of taking a page ...