XML / DigestValue / SignatureValue

Hi,

The problem is that we're not familiar in creating XML using signatures.

Does anyone have implemented some PB object that generates
digestvalue/signaturevalue so that can give us some insight on how to do
this?

We constructed a well formed XML file and need to fill these two nodes in
our file (that we left with ??????????? to represent our 'many'  doubts....)

ls_tag = 'anything to begin with'

ls_signature = ' &
 <Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" Id=""> &
  <SignedInfo> &
   <CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315#WithComments"></CanonicalizationMethod>
&
   <SignatureMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"></SignatureMethod> &
   <Reference URI=""> &
    <Transforms> &
     <Transform
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#enveloped-signature"></Transform>
&
    </Transforms> &
    <DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"></DigestMethod> &
    <DigestValue>' + '???????????'  + '</DigestValue> &
   </Reference> &
  </SignedInfo> '

ls_signature = ls_signature + &
  ' <SignatureValue>' + ???????????? + '</SignatureValue> &
      <KeyInfo> &
       <X509Data> &
      <X509Certificate>' +
lnvo_cert.of_certificatefromfile('c:\ocl\cert.txt') + '</X509Certificate>
</X509Data> &
    </KeyInfo> &
    </Signature> '

We really don't know if this is the appropriate forum, but. Here we are.

Thanks anyway.

0
Luiz
2/20/2010 10:54:43 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.xml 546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

XMl to XML

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

XML::Parser XML::DOM XML::XSLT
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6E0D0.3E27D77A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Craig and fellow VMS Perlers, You last wrote about this Fri 3/16/2001 11:24 AM, not counting your very helpful comments on Eisner/Decuserve more recently. One of my colleagues sent me an email requesting that I make XML::XSLT=20 available on VMS. perl 5.8.6, VMS 7.3-2, DECC 7.1 latest ACRTL (version 3) on Alpha XML::XSLT (version 0.48) depends on XML::Parser (version 2.34). This depends on expat (version 2.0.0). I built expat a...

XML to XML transform
Hi all, I have an XML file in which I just want to change a couple of values.  So, the end result is a new file with exactly the same XML structure.  I am new to XML and XSLT, so I thought I'd start off with something simple; I created an xsl file that would just copy the source directly across without modifying the values (I can do this later, once I have the first bit figured) - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:con="http://eviware.com/soapui/config"><xsl:template match="/"...

sort xml in xml
Hi, How I can sort xml file in xml with VB.NetThanks,<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>  <Liste>   <Form Famille="Administration" idXhtml="" idOffice="31574" nom="ADM" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31708" nom="ADM- 54 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="communication" idXhtml="" idOffice="31709" nom="ADM- 133 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31710" nom="ADM- 9 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31711" no...

Transform XML to XML
I've been trying to transform an XML document to another XML document. The original document is very large (6megs) and the application that needs to use it only needs a fraction of the data. I'm trying to take this mother-of-all XML documents and filter out unwanted nodes. I could probably do this very easily with code by running a few XPath Queries against the document, and placing the results in a new document...however...I have an interest in learning how to do this with XSL. In the past, I've done some pretty basic XML to HTML transformation ans that worked out well. This ti...

How to select Xml as Xml?
If I select Xml nodes like this from sql server; select xmlData.query('//Field[@F = "True"]') as extendedInfo from.... ..how to loop through the items in C#? I can't cast it to a System.Xml.XmlNodeList..? You can use the XmlDocument class.  There's a Load method and a LoadXml method.  One of these should get you what you want, after which you can select nodes as you need.C# <---> VB.Net Translator mm8: If I select Xml nodes like this from sql server; select xmlData.query('//Field[@F = "True"]') as extendedInfo from.... ...

XML Transform to 1 XML file to another XML File
Hello All  I am a novice programmer. I want to transform 1 xml file to another xml file. I am looking for a example code where user will select source xml file and create another xml file in different file with different fields with some default validation of parsing date and default values.  Can anyone help me or let me know any available source code in C#/ASP.Net?  Ms Disha I am assuming you know xslt, if not, you would have to go look at that.  But if you do, then this document will help you out http://www.csharpfriends.com/Articles/getArticle.aspx?articleID=...

Problem loading an xml string containing xml data into XML document
 Hi all,I have a problem loading an xml string containing xml response data returned by other server(spatial server) into XML document some times becoz the returned xml response contains special chars like <, >, ', etc.Is there any way to parse this XML response string before loading into XML document. Hi Bharath, if you can't find a ready made one you can write one yourself. Parse the string that you get for the elements that it would contain and inject the CDATA element between them to allow special character. example if you have a string <childNode>This con...

XML::Parser XML::SimpleObject -> First XML parsing pls help
I took the example from http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/04/18/perlxmlqstart1.html I wanted something really simple for XML parsing that basically just reads values. But I'm stuck (again). #Here's what I'm trying to run: #!c:\perl\perl.exe use XML::Parser; use XML::SimpleObject; use strict; my $file = 'c:\perl\work\job001_card.xml'; my $parser = XML::Parser->new(ErrorContext => 2, Style => "Tree"); my $xso = XML::SimpleObject->new( $parser->parsefile($file) ); foreach my $mail ($xso->child('job_card')->children(&...

XML reader, XML thingy =)
Hi all,  I am new member to this forum and a novice in .Net programming. U may find my question quite funy or silly but hope u dont mind =) =P ...Well, i'm actually taking over other people's job so I have got some "leftover" codes to be analysed. Well, I have tested on the function below. My doubt are lines numbered (1). After I removed that , the error is  This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'EndElement'. Line 1, position 9740.---->  which is  Line 422:        While xmlrder.Read()I am wond...

How to create XML and XML with WebService
Hello...1) how to use XML and XML with Web Service with example.2) how to use read xml and write xml with coding with example.3) how to use read xml and write xml with dataset with example.thx,Tushar Poshiya       Everything about web-servicehttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/webservices/aa740685.aspx Ravi |   Share Knowledge   |   Online messengers   >>1) how to use XML and XML with Web Service with example. http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/webservices/doc/BPConformance.aspx (ASP.NET Web Services QuickS...

Xml Convert string to xml
Hi I have a save the file xml to database as TEXT, I would have to read the field of the db, and reading the tag of the xml Can Help me Thank's...

PB XML or Database XML?
Hi all, I am also thinking about using PB to export XML, but wondering if PB does it better or the database does it better. We are on Oracle9i and I have already used its XML features to export a lot of xml through triggers and sprocs. For grouping Oracle works really well (through XMLAgg()), but I have to put the xml in a table and the BizTalk stuff comes to get them. Aneone have an idea which works better? Thanks. Ben Try something like this (modified from a post on Tom Kyte's blog here: http://tkyte.blogspot.com/2006/01/9i-10g-version.html function getReportAsXml() ...

Web resources about - XML / DigestValue / SignatureValue - sybase.powerbuilder.xml

All Packages from java.applet.* to java.security.*
com.* java.* javax.* org.* all new plug-in Quick Search Search Deep Home >> All Page 1 2 3 4 java.applet.* (4) java.awt.* (328) java.beans.* ...

Towards the Perfect Coin Flip: The NIST Randomness Beacon
... of big-endian like many other tools ## This may change (personal communication) in a future revision of the Beacon signature=`getValue signatureValue ...

RFC 3279 - Algorithms and Identifiers for the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and ...
Network Working Group W. PolkRequest for Comments: 3279 NISTObsoletes: 2528 R. HousleyCategory: Standards Track RSA Laboratories L. Bassham NIST ...

Insurance Affiliates - Memorial Hermann Health System
Memorial Hermann Health System accepts most major health plans. Refer to Health Plans for a list of those we accept, and check with your health ...

RFC 5652 - Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
Network Working Group R. HousleyRequest for Comments: 5652 Vigil SecurityObsoletes: 3852 September 2009Category: Standards Track Cryptographic ...

RFC 3852 - Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
Network Working Group R. HousleyRequest for Comments: 3852 Vigil SecurityObsoletes: 3369 July 2004Category: Standards Track Cryptographic Message ...

RFC 3280 - I-D Tag:
Network Working Group R. HousleyRequest for Comments: 3280 RSA LaboratoriesObsoletes: 2459 W. PolkCategory: Standards Track NIST W. Ford VeriSign ...