Convert datawindow to XML in Powerbuilder 7

how do I convert my datawindow to xml file? I am using powerbuilder 7.
Thank =)
0
d3t
9/26/2008 7:28:19 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.xml 546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You have two choices:

1.  By hand.  Loop through the rows and columns and parse the XML
together.

2.  Upgrade to PB9, which was when XML export was introduced as a
native functionality.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:28:19 -0700 (PDT), d3t <d3t21985@gmail.com>
wrote:

>how do I convert my datawindow to xml file? I am using powerbuilder 7.
>Thank =)

0
Bruce
9/26/2008 12:37:54 PM
I guess I can't upgarde my pb7 to pb9 since all of our applications
are already running in pb7. Upgarding might cause a lot of problems
during deployment. I only left with the first option. I have tried it
alreadfy and it worked. Thanks Bruce for the solution supplied.
0
d3t