web.pb and file upload (using type=file)

Hello all.

Has anyone successfully _processed_ a form with a "input type = file"
based file upload via a web.pb function call?

I certainly won't work by declaring an argument as a blob and accepting
it that way...unless there is some post call processing I'm missing..

I'm pretty sure it is a multi-part data stream problem.

Anyone have a function out there to accept the form?

Thanks in advance!! I'll owe you one.
-W

--
William Rompala