File upload #2

How can I upload a blob to a database from a client machine through
PB11 web interface.

0
google
9/24/2007 7:21:23 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb 1541 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You should repost to the sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webform
newsgroup as it is more appropriate for your question.  This group is
actually closed, it was used to support a product that hasn't been
available for about 5+ years now.

On Sep 24, 12:21 pm, goo...@apt7a69.com wrote:
> How can I upload a blob to a database from a client machine through
> PB11 web interface.

0
bruce
9/25/2007 5:42:58 AM
On Sep 25, 12:42 am, bruce.armstr...@teamsybase.com wrote:
> You should repost to the sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webform
> newsgroup as it is more appropriate for your question.  This group is
> actually closed, it was used to support a product that hasn't been
> available for about 5+ years now.
>
> On Sep 24, 12:21 pm, goo...@apt7a69.com wrote:
>

> > How can I upload a blob to a database from a client machine through
> > PB11 web interface.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks,

Im new to groups..i dont see the powerbuilder.net group anywhere?

where do i look?

0
google
9/25/2007 2:08:33 PM
Google groups doesn't archive all of the newsgroups available on the
Sybase server.  In order to access that group, you'll need to use the
web newsreader on the Sybase site, the web newsreader on www.pfcguide.com,
or an actual newsreader (Agent, Outlook Express, etc.)

As I indicated earlier, this is a closed group.  Please don't post
another response here, as it won't be responded to.

On Sep 25, 7:08 am, goo...@apt7a69.com wrote:
> On Sep 25, 12:42 am, bruce.armstr...@teamsybase.com wrote:
>
> > You should repost to the sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webform
> > newsgroup as it is more appropriate for your question.  This group is
> > actually closed, it was used to support a product that hasn't been
> > available for about 5+ years now.
>
> > On Sep 24, 12:21 pm, goo...@apt7a69.com wrote:
>
> > > How can I upload a blob to a database from a client machine through
> > > PB11 web interface.- Hide quoted text -

> Thanks,
>
> Im new to groups..i dont see the powerbuilder.net group anywhere?
>
> where do i look?

0
bruce