CrossTab Datawindow and Datawindow plugin

Does anyone know of any problems using the Datawindow plug-in and a crosstab
presentation sytle. I'm using web.pb to call my distributed PB server and
save the crosstab as a psr file and then return the html pointing to the psr
file. The computed fields are getting overlaid but doing it from
PowerBuilder works fine. I'm using PB 6.5

Thanks,
Bill Anderson

0
Bill
10/5/1999 3:10:55 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb 1541 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Need Information on Window Plugins,Datawindow Plugin & Web Pb
Hi, We want to develop a Powerbuilder application with internet enabled modules in it . We have no idea how to start with. Will some one give us the detailed (step by step) procedure to carry out this task. We are now using Intel Pentium II ,Win NT 4.0, PB 6.0, Sybase SQL Anywhere, We will be implementing this on Sybase Release 11.0 . Anticipating a early reply here we remain. Thanks, Member, ETH Reseatch Lab. On Fri, 29 May 1998 17:42:11 +0530, ethlab <ethlab@giaspn01.vsnl.net.in> wrote: Are you looking to use plug-ins or create an application your clients use a b...

Web.pb and DataWindow PlugIn
I would like to know if I can use web.pb and DataWindow PlugIn at the same time. My server application has an object that retrieves data through a datastore and then generates a PSR file in the server. After that, the same object generates a string with html (that includes a <embed src=file.psr> tag) and return it to the http server. I did that but the browser didn�t show the datawindow. I got to a file the page source returned to browser, and then loaded the file and everything worked fine. What is the problem ? Thanks. Diego Hulse ------------ Develop Inform...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Is web.pb right for my app, nested datawindows and web.pb, display flexibility
1.) The web.pb application that I am putting together requires the following: - Validate User against database based on passed ID and password - Display a selection list of accounts (from database) - Based on user selected accounts, generate 2 SQL reports from database (both reports are nested datawindows and utilize SQL Server 6.5 Stored Procedures) Is the Web.pb solution suited for this? If not, what else should I consider? 2.) Saving the rows of a nested datawindow as an HTML table appears to save the data in the primary datawindow EXCLUDING the data in nested datawindows. ...

Datawindow Error from Web-Datawindow
I got sometimes a Datawindow Error on my Webpage IE 5.5 ( PB 7.03 10108 ) "Select error: java.net.SocketException: Socket read failed" TIA Keller ...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

Html-datawindow vs web-datawindow
Hi! We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. There we used html-datawindows. Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. What is the differense? 40% of the pages arnt working after we migrated to PB8. It seems like there have been some changes? Regards Staale What errors are you seeing with the problem pages? A. Staale wrote: > Hi! > > We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. > There we used html-datawindows. > Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. > What is the differense? >...

PB Web Migration & Web DataWindow Control
Through review of Sybase white papers and attending the last PowerBuilder developers conference the recommended route for migrating a client server PB application to be web based (without rewriting or using WDK) is to make use of the Web Data Window Control in conjunction with PowerDynamo and Jaguar. We are considering migrating our application using these tools. The application of which I speak is comprised of some 1000 data windows accessing some 200 tables. Based on my reading and discussion with Sybase staff at the conference, I am told that the trick to making this work...

PB Web Migration & Web DataWindow Control
Through review of Sybase white papers and attending the last PowerBuilder developers conference the recommended route for migrating a client server PB application to be web based (without rewriting or using WDK) is to make use of the Web Data Window Control in conjunction with PowerDynamo and Jaguar. We are considering migrating our application using these tools. The application of which I speak is comprised of some 1000 data windows accessing some 200 tables. Based on my reading and discussion with Sybase staff at the conference, I am told that the trick to making this work...

web datawindow and crosstab
When I add group in a crosstab datawindow, the result set can't come out. In the web page , I found the row count is correct. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks for any reply. I don't think Crosstab is supported in Web datawindow. I am not sure though. -Hitesh john wrote: > When I add group in a crosstab datawindow, the result set can't come out. In > the web page , I found the row count is correct. > Can anyone tell me why? > > Thanks for any reply. It is not.. -Ashish "Hitesh Patel" <hpatel@cbsinc.com> wrote in mess...

Crosstabs web datawindow
Are web datawindows with crosstab presentation style supported? -- Ing. Jorge Luzarraga C. Analista de Sistemas Alborada Systems, S.A. www.alboradasystems.com Nope! -Ashish "Jorge Luzarraga C." <jluzarra@alboradasystems.com> wrote in message news:KTKprKO7$GA.305@forums.sybase.com... > Are web datawindows with crosstab presentation style supported? > > -- > Ing. Jorge Luzarraga C. > Analista de Sistemas > Alborada Systems, S.A. > www.alboradasystems.com > > ...

DataWindow and Web.pb
Can I use DataWindow to in-put data on Web.pb applications? Or DataWindow just show data? To in-put it must be used the insert-line? Can both datawindow plug-in and web.pb work together? Show me samples to illustrate! On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:32:32 -0300, Jefferson Luiz Castello Pereira <castello@expresso.com.br> wrote: >Can I use DataWindow to in-put data on Web.pb applications? Or >DataWindow just show data? To in-put it must be used the insert-line? >Can both datawindow plug-in and web.pb work together? Show me samples to >illustrate! If you use the datawind...

Displaying a Datawindow graph style in a Web Datawindow
Hi, How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5 From what I can sse in the Prog Ref guide , the only possible type of graphics that can be displayed are gnp, jpeg or gif. How can a dw graph style (piechart) be displyed then ? Please help, Thanks Check out the help topic on the "GraphConfigurations" class and it should get you going. On 8 May 2005 08:40:27 -0700, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >How can a Graph Pres Style datawindow be displayed on a Web dw in DW.NEt 1.5 >From what I can sse ...

Web resources about - CrossTab Datawindow and Datawindow plugin - sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo