Calling function in web.pb window

Hi

I have a PowerBuilder window witch I use in a program called InTouch

On my window i have a function (of_test) witch takes a string as argument.

From VisuslBasic i can call the function like this:

'start of code
Dim args(1)
Dim numarg
Dim thefunc

args(0) = "Test of function"

thefunc = "of_test"
numarg = 1

PBRX1.InvokePBFunction thefunc, numarg, args

' end of code
This is taken from example in "Using the PowerBuilder internet tools" page
131 and works great

My problem is that InTouch doesn't support arrays.
Is there any other way to call my function ??

Regards
Anders Kjaer
FiberVisions a/s
Denmark

0
Anders
12/13/2001 3:36:26 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb 1541 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Calling function in web.pb window - sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb

Talk:Trigonometric functions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Mathematics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Mathematics on Wikipedia. If ...

Fatally weak MD5 function torpedoes crypto protections in HTTPS and IPSEC
... US Navy ) If you thought MD5 was banished from HTTPS encryption, you'd be wrong. It turns out the fatally weak cryptographic hash function, ...

Drop Point Knives: Function, Fit, Timeless
Drop Point Knives: Function, Fit, Timeless

Learning F# – The Thunderdome Principle for Functions
... One object enters, one object leaves! What I like about F# is that the language designers took a similar approach when they implemented functions. ...

HPE Offers Catalog of Virtual Network Functions for Telcos
The vendor's OpenNFV Solution Portal gives carriers a single place to find a range of VNFs that are pre-tested to run on their networks.

7 Useful Technical SEO Functions For Your E-commerce Website
This article was co-authored by Mate Dyekiss, SEO Strategist at IMI. An e-commerce website can create all the technical SEO issues onecan imagine: ...

Using AWS Lambda functions to create print ready files
... going to tell you about our processing architecture as well as at a recent performance improvement with the integration of AWS Lambda functions. ...

Political row over omitting Kerala CM from PM Modi’s function
Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy on Saturday decided to keep away from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s function in Kollam in south Kerala after ...

Surprise: Binge-Watching TV May Cause a Decline in Brain Function
With the second season of Transparent only a few days away, some bad news awaits us: According to a recent study and common sense, probably, ...

Power Through Your Work With a “Forcing Function”
... to flow faster and more easily when I know I only have a couple of hours to turn it in. Entrepreneur Dan Martell calls this a “forcing function” ...