Where can I get the PFC

I have PB12 - is the PFC available for 12?  Is so, where?
If not, can I download an earlier version and migrate the
pbls?  I've been developing in PB 5 for many years!
Upgrading is tough :-)
0
tracy

Versions through 11.5 are on CodePlex:

pfc.codeplex.com

I've got a PB12 version that I haven't uploaded yet.  There's only a
couple of things you have to change to get the core working.  I've
been spending some time making sure nothing broke in the examples.

On 31 Jul 2010 09:38:22 -0700, tracy wrote:

>I have PB12 - is the PFC available for 12?  Is so, where?
>If not, can I download an earlier version and migrate the
>pbls?  I've been developing in PB 5 for many years!
>Upgrading is tough :-)
-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
Ning:      http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong
Xing:      http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Bruce
7/31/2010 6:43:44 PM
Thank you for your quick response.  Any idea when you'll
upload the PB12 version? > Versions through 11.5 are on
CodePlex:

> pfc.codeplex.com
>
> I've got a PB12 version that I haven't uploaded yet.
> There's only a couple of things you have to change to get
> the core working.  I've been spending some time making
> sure nothing broke in the examples.
>
> On 31 Jul 2010 09:38:22 -0700, tracy wrote:
>
> >I have PB12 - is the PFC available for 12?  Is so, where?
> >If not, can I download an earlier version and migrate the
> >pbls?  I've been developing in PB 5 for many years!
> >Upgrading is tough :-)
> -----------------------------------
>
> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>
> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
> Facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning:
> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong Fotki:
> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Tracy

PFC ? Not PFC ?
I am about to start a very big application and would like to know whether to use PFC or not. Is it not a good idea if we are only using a very small portion of the PFC functionalities? What are the benefits of using PFC? What are the disadvantage of using it? We already have development problem because it is too slow to bring up the object and window list in the dubugger. Please advise. loser , To Use or Not to Use? I dont have an answer for you there but, a solution to your speed of the debug issue is the following. We have found that keeping copies of the PFC, PFD, and PFE p...

To PFC or Not To PFC
I'm returning to PB development after about 7 years in management and I'm trying to figure out how PFC fits into the current PB world. I used it with 6.5 and thought it was great (though sometimes a little complex, especially when debigging). It seems that Sybase doesn't push it anymore and I think I saw a post that said it hasn't changed since 8.0(?). I'll be developing an app for commercial sale and I think PB is perfect since I think I can get more done in a shorter period of time with PB than with anything else. I especially like that PB's future leads...

How Can I get Cornerstone for PFC ?
Hi, How Can I get Cornerstone for PFC ? Have anyone use Cornerstone for PFC ? Anyone would like to share Cornerstone for PFC ? I wish to get Cornerstone for PFC . How Can I do? Thanks !! I am afraid it is dead an gone like the DoDo bird ... sorry. "Sam" <bbs.sam.cn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:464e92f6@forums-1-dub... > Hi, > > How Can I get Cornerstone for PFC ? > > Have anyone use Cornerstone for PFC ? > Anyone would like to share Cornerstone for PFC ? > > I wish to get Cornerstone for PFC . > How Can I do...

Where can I get a PFC map?
It show all relationship of all PFC events, functions, and so on. Thanks. DS You have to buy full PB product I guess. "DS" <danielso_hk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uh9v%23cjNDHA.363@forums-2-dub... > It show all relationship of all PFC events, functions, and so on. Thanks. > > DS > > There used to be a printed map a long time ago(around 6.5 I think) but they don't make them anymore. I asked one time. -- Evita R.Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. "DS" <danielso_hk@hotmail.com> wr...

How Can I get Cornerstone for PFC ?
Hi, How Can I get Cornerstone for PFC ? Have anyone use Cornerstone for PFC ? Anyone would like to share Cornerstone for PFC ? I wish to get Cornerstone for PFC . How Can I do? Thanks !! Sam 2007.05.19 Cornerstone is a commercial extension to PFC. The company that created it is out of business, and as far as I know they never released rights to the software, so distributing copies would violate their copyrights. IIRC, Cornerstone was last built for PB6, so I'd imagine you'd need to do some work to get it up to date. Why is it that you're after Co...

where i can get pfc bug list?
hello! did anyone can tell me where i can pfc bug list? thanks! edison 1999.10.2 On Sat, 02 Oct 1999 18:07:00 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc Edison <edisondeng@163.net> wrote: >hello! > >did anyone can tell me where i can pfc bug list? Fixed PFC issues are documented in readme files of each release. As far as reported bugs, there is no list available but you can search the http://info.sybase.com/ hth, Boris Gasin [TeamSybase] mailto:bgasin@dynamictechgroup.com ___ ____ _ _____ _ ____ _ ___ Dynamic...

Where can I get free E_Text about PFC
I'm a beginner of PFC and need some details reference about PFC, if there are some FREE E_Text or downloadable Articles on Internet? thanks! On Wed, 04 Mar 1998 11:38:45 +0800, PangRan <pang@trans-cosmos.com.cn> wrote: >I'm a beginner of PFC and need some details reference about PFC, >if there are some FREE E_Text or downloadable Articles on Internet? >thanks! Check out the www.pfcguide.com and the www.pfccheatsheet.com sites. Bruce Armstrong [TeamPS] | Source Consulting mailto:brucearm@ix.netcom.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com http://www.netco...

Where can I obtain PFC for PowerBuilder 9
Where can I obtain PFC files for PowerBuilder 9? We have PFC for 10.0 on the CD, however, PowerBuilder 9 apparently does not ship with the PFCs. Thanks in advance for any advice! PB 9 Enterprise does. It was part of the installation package. That is the only way it is available, AFAIK. Good luck, Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten On 30 Oct 2009 08:06:47 -0800, Kevin wrote: >Where can I obtain PFC files for PowerBuilder 9? >We have PFC for 10.0 on the CD, however, PowerBuilder 9 >apparently does not ship with the PFCs. > >Thanks in advance for any advice!...

how can i use the flash in pb6.5 or pb7(pfc or non pfc)
hi all: i want to use flash in my app , any example for me? tia raymen ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:02:09 -0500, "raymen chen" <fscnmei@163.net> wrote: >hi all: > i want to use flash in my app , any example for me? >tia >raymen >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp I haven't tried it, but you should be able to use the Flash ActiveX control, which is installed with the curr...

New PFC for PB 10.5 or can we still use PFC for PB10 ?
Is there need for a new Release of the PFC or can we use the 'old' PFC for PB 10.0 ? Peter Stojkovic Peter; You will have to use the old PB 10.0 PFC as the PFC is now open sourced on Sybase's CodeXchange server. I am also not aware of anyone actively working on any PFC development either. So I imagine PFC 10.0 will be the status-quo for PB 11, 12, etc as well. regards ... Chris "Peter Stojkovic" <dsa@gmx.net> wrote in message news:443b8243$1@forums-1-dub... > > > Is there need for a new Release of the PFC or > c...

Where can I get the PFC User's Guide
I was unable to find the user's guide on Codeplex, and I'm not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks application. Is there someplace else I can find it? Thank you. It was buried along with the source code for the 10.0 release. I just made it available as a seperate download. On 4 Aug 2010 15:09:50 -0700, Tracy wrote: >I was unable to find the user's guide on Codeplex, and I'm >not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks application. >Is there someplace else I can find it? Thank you. ----------------------------------- My Web 2.0 Stuff ...

Can PFC services used within PowerBuilder application server?
as title!!! Hi anonymous, Powerbuilder application server wants to support distributed applications. The distributed application suppose that you object are encapsulated. the object on the server are distinct from the the client server. If you use PFC you will use DW. But the datawindow on your client will interfere on your server without controls. To do it you have to use the 3 tiers architecture I copy my reponse to Marc above Marc, I think there is an incompatibility between the Dw and a distributed application. What is exactly a 3 tiers applications. It's an applicati...

PBD server (to PFC or not to PFC?)
<HTML> What might the disadvantages of using PFC on the server side of a PBD app?&nbsp; I read a thread in which Dean Jones(Team PS)&nbsp; recommended that it not be used.&nbsp; I was just interested in what these reasons might be other than the bulk and a good portion of&nbsp; the PFC relating to the GUI side development. <BR>&nbsp; <P>Regards, <P>DTL</HTML> The PFC is a framework to build GUI client applications and is not intended for use as a DPB server framework. The needs of a DPB server such as load balancing, error log...

To PFC or not to PFC ... opinnions please ?
Hi ... .... im kind of newbie on PFC (just a couple of days reading about it) ... i have developed PB 4-5-7 apps before without problems ... but now im interested on PFC structure ... .... can anyone enlight me about when/where use PFc and when is really NOT convenient ? ... and, the performance of the entire application would be faster/better or slower/worst ? thanks ! -- Atentamente ... Pato Concha Jr. Casilla 3381 Concepci�n CHILE (SouthAmerica) I hadn't used it until PB 6.5.1 and appreciate how much coding it saves me. I haven't done any performa...

Web resources about - Where can I get the PFC - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

Belgian Arrests – 16 Individuals Tied To ISIS Apprehended In Brussels
The capital city of Brussels, Belgium was on high alert all day Sunday as security teams swept the streets in search of individuals suspected ...

Donald Trump Says He Would ‘Absolutely’ Bring Back Waterboarding Torture As An Accepted Form Of Interrogation ...
Business magnate and leading Republican candidate for the White House, Donald Trump, continues to resort to populism in his attempt to win votes. ...

Here Are the Isolated Vocals From Adele's Legendary SNL Performance
There are few of us out there who watch Saturday Night Live solely for the show’s musical performances (unless it’s Ashlee Simpson ), but Adele’s ...

'Spying' on Islamic State instead of hacking them
Meet the splinter group of online vigilantes targeting Islamic State

Winner of the 2015 American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Partial list of winners of the 2015 American Music Awards, presented Sunday at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles:

Smite's Super Regionals Send Two North American And Three Euro Teams To World Championships
A week’s worth of competitive Smite play at Hi-Rez Studio’s in-house esports arena has come to an end, resulting in three European and two North ...

Flight Diverted Because of 'Unruly' Passengers
USA TODAY Flight Diverted Because of 'Unruly' Passengers ABC News Authorities say a Southwest Airlines flight headed from Indianapolis to ...

David Vitter’s loss in Louisiana isn’t an upset
Unsurprising. David Vitter’s loss in Louisiana isn’t as shocking as the media want to make it out. Reuters proclaimed last night’s win by Jack ...

Jason Hatcher Accuses Officials of Making Bad Calls Against Washington Redskins Because of Their Nickname ...
MUST WATCH- #Redskins Jason Hatcher on his frustration with refs & how it feels personal because of the team’s name pic.twitter.com/lswvyP5FW4 ...

'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2' debuts to nearly $250 million globally
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” may have fallen short of expectations in the U.S. and Canada, but the series finale starring Jennifer Lawrence ...