Where can I get the PFC User's Guide

I was unable to find the user's guide on Codeplex, and I'm
not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks application.
Is there someplace else I can find it?  Thank you.
0
Tracy

It was buried along with the source code for the 10.0 release.  I just
made it available as a seperate download.

On 4 Aug 2010 15:09:50 -0700, Tracy wrote:

>I was unable to find the user's guide on Codeplex, and I'm
>not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks application.
>Is there someplace else I can find it?  Thank you.
-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
Ning:      http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong
Xing:      http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Bruce
8/4/2010 11:49:48 PM
Thank you!
> It was buried along with the source code for the 10.0
> release.  I just made it available as a seperate download.
>
> On 4 Aug 2010 15:09:50 -0700, Tracy wrote:
>
> >I was unable to find the user's guide on Codeplex, and
> I'm >not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks
> application.  >Is there someplace else I can find it?
> Thank you. -----------------------------------
>
> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>
> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
> Facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning:
> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong Fotki:
> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Tracy
8/5/2010 6:20:10 AM
Hi Tracy;

  I am not sure what your expertise level is with the PFC - but, I thought
that these links might come in handy ...

http://pibbles.net/pfc.aspx
http://www.pfcguide.com/pfc_faq.asp
http://powerbuilder.hyderabad-colleges.com/Mastering-PowerBuilder-9-23-120.html

AND

just for fun:  http://www.pfccheatsheet.com/

HTH

Regards ... Chris
President: OSUG / STD Inc.
Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com

"Tracy" wrote in message news:4c5a5819.32f7.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Thank you!
>> It was buried along with the source code for the 10.0
>> release.  I just made it available as a seperate download.
>>
>> On 4 Aug 2010 15:09:50 -0700, Tracy wrote:
>>
>> >I was unable to find the user's guide on Codeplex, and
>> I'm >not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks
>> application.  >Is there someplace else I can find it?
>> Thank you. -----------------------------------
>>
>> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>>
>> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
>> Facebook:
>> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
>> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
>> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning:
>> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong YouTube:
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong Fotki:
>> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/

0
Chris
8/6/2010 1:53:02 AM
Perfect!  I used it extensively in PB 5 - just upgraded to
PB 12.  Haven't done much new development in several years -
these links look like they'll provide the refresher info I
need.  Thank you, Chris!
> Hi Tracy;
>
>   I am not sure what your expertise level is with the PFC
> - but, I thought  that these links might come in handy ...
>
> http://pibbles.net/pfc.aspx
> http://www.pfcguide.com/pfc_faq.asp

http://powerbuilder.hyderabad-colleges.com/Mastering-PowerBuilder-9-23-120.html

> AND
>
> just for fun:  http://www.pfccheatsheet.com/
>
> HTH
>
> Regards ... Chris
> President: OSUG / STD Inc.
> Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com
> SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass
>

> "Tracy" wrote in message
> > news:4c5a5819.32f7.1681692777@sybase.com... Thank you!
> >> It was buried along with the source code for the 10.0
> >> release.  I just made it available as a seperate
> download. >>

> >> I'm >not finding it with my PowerBuilder 12 SyBooks
> >> application.  >Is there someplace else I can find it?
> >> Thank you. -----------------------------------
> >>
> >> My Web 2.0 Stuff
> >>
> >> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
> >> Facebook:
> >>
> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> >> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> >> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning: >>
> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
> >>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong
> YouTube: >> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
> Fotki: >> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/

0
Tracy
8/13/2010 7:56:52 AM
Good luck!  :-)

"Tracy" wrote in message news:4c64fac4.53f9.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Perfect!  I used it extensively in PB 5 - just upgraded to
> PB 12.  Haven't done much new development in several years -
> these links look like they'll provide the refresher info I
> need.  Thank you, Chris!
>> Hi Tracy;
>>
>>   I am not sure what your expertise level is with the PFC
>> - but, I thought  that these links might come in handy ...
>>
>> http://pibbles.net/pfc.aspx
>> http://www.pfcguide.com/pfc_faq.asp
>>
> http://powerbuilder.hyderabad-colleges.com/Mastering-PowerBuilder-9-23-120.html
>>
>> AND
>>
>> just for fun:  http://www.pfccheatsheet.com/
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Regards ... Chris
>> President: OSUG / STD Inc.
>> Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com
>> SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass
>>

>> "Tracy" wrote in message
>> > news:4c5a5819.32f7.1681692777@sybase.com... Thank you!
>> download. >>

>> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
>> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>> YouTube: >> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
>> Fotki: >> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/

0
Chris

the pfc user's guide
I d'ont find the pfc user guide anyone can help me thanks i'm sorry with a minimum of search, i have found the link in this newsgroup Sorry "Stere" <Jeanphilippe.braken1@yucom.be> a �crit dans le message de news: 6jKWNxB2CHA.312@forums.sybase.com... > I d'ont find the pfc user guide anyone can help me > > thanks > > No problem - feel free to ask questions if you're still lost :-) -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. "Stere" <Jeanphilippe.braken1@yucom.be> w...

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

Where can I get the PFC's for PB 6.51?
This is my first time using PFC's and I am trying to find them. Everything I've read says that they come with PowerBuilder, yet I cannot find them. Thanks for your help. -- John D. Hill President InfoTech Resources Ltd. 216-263-7200 x11 jdhill@irltd.com http://www.irltd.com John, You need to install the ADK (Advanced developers Toolkit) when you're installing PB. Then you'll find PFC under the ADK folder. -- Regards, Millard[Team Sybase] Power3 - Custom Enterprise Training John D. Hill wrote in message ... >This is my first time using PF...

can pfc pbd's be shared by different exe's on a common directory
Hi all, We have many exe's and we want to put them on seperate directories.The problem is that we dont want to duplicate the same pfc pbd s for each one. So can we put the same pfc pbd's on a "common directory" so that every exe can use them. thanks... I am not sure i this works. Put all the PFC PBD's in a common folder. Add a value under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths key in the registry with name for each of ur EXE. NEW Yes, that works. You add the PATH keyword under the registry key that was specif...

HELP !!! I need buy a User's Guide of PFC Lybrary
Please, help me find a address shop of the User�s Guide of PFC Library. Jose Mario Hernandez Cruz. Technology Soport CONSISA. Thanks, but I need BUY a User�s Guide. Could you help me find some place? Boris Gasin [TeamPS] <bgasin@advent2000.com> wrote in article <3406fa62.92646338@forums.powersoft.com>... > On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:15:06 -0400, in > powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc "Consisa" <consisa@es.com.sv> wrote: > > >Please, help me find a address shop of the User�s Guide of PFC Library. > > It is available online at &g...

What's the first part of ASP.NET page life-cycle that I can get the browser user's language?
I'd like to implement a faster and better way to get it and redirect to the appropriate sub-site.  My website has the default language but the user who accesses it has to change, by hands, to us-US for instance. It is avoiding the site to be indexed by Google, Yahoo and other searches. I found it   HttpApplication.BeginRequest is the first point and can be used in order to define what I wanted.   it's working!...

Using PB7.03 and PFC, can I get the PC's IP address?
Can anybody direct me how I can find the client's IP address using PowerScript? Thanks Chris In case any of you don't already know...simply use the registry to fin the ip address. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Class\NetTrans\0000\IPAddress use the registryGet() function to get the value. Chris My previous post's solution was for win95 and I guess win98. The documented solution for win NT says nothing about the IPaddress. However under Hkey_local_machine\System\currentcontrolset\services\tcpip\parameters\adapters I have ...

Why can't I get a User's Name?

Can't do simple thing
Hi everybody, The task is to format currency on web pages according to settings in Regional Options on the Web server. This settings might be changed by admin at any time and must be applied in web pages immediately. I created a simple test application with only a label on a page. Put the follow code: NumberFormatInfo nfi = Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture.NumberFormat; double d = 456789.45; Label1.Text = d.ToString("C",nfi); The result is "456 789,00" - ok (default culture is Russian) Then changed in Regional Options the Currency Grouping Symbol t...

of_Message() from PFC changes from the older PFC's version
Hello , NG Working on PB10.5 , migrating my old source from PB7.0 to PB.10.0 Pfc_Open event of the gnv_app user object 1) this.of_SetError(TRUE) 2) this.inv_error.of_SetPredefinedSource("c:\eisapp\eiserr.txt") 3 ) this.inv_error.of_SetPredefinedSource (Sqlca) 4 ) this.inv_error.of_SetLogFile ("c:\pb6\errlog.txt") 5 ) this.inv_error.of_SetNotifySeverity(5) 6 ) this.inv_error.of_SetLogSeverity(4) From my source , anywhere in the event , I am using gnv_app.inv_error.of_Message("EIS0210") My question is my am using a temporay table which is c...

of_Message() from PFC changes from the older PFC's version
Hello , NG Working on PB10.5 , migrating my old source from PB7.0 to PB.10.0 Pfc_Open event of the gnv_app user object 1) this.of_SetError(TRUE) 2) this.inv_error.of_SetPredefinedSource("c:\eisapp\eiserr.txt") 3 ) this.inv_error.of_SetPredefinedSource (Sqlca) 4 ) this.inv_error.of_SetLogFile ("c:\pb6\errlog.txt") 5 ) this.inv_error.of_SetNotifySeverity(5) 6 ) this.inv_error.of_SetLogSeverity(4) From my source , anywhere in the event , I am using gnv_app.inv_error.of_Message("EIS0210") My question is my am using a temporay table which is created at r...

Web resources about - Where can I get the PFC User's Guide - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc