Total application "hang-up" when opening a response window from a response window

From a w_sheet window I open a w_response window, that holds a
command-button.
When the user pushes the compand button, I want to open a new w_response
window.
The window is opened, but the application goes into a complete "hang". I
cannot do anything, I cannot focus on any object in the new response
window, I cannot move the response window, and of course I cannot active
any other windows in the application. I have to terminate the
application to get out of the situation. I have tried this with two
different sheet's, and I get the same result. What can I do ??

Thanks for any help !!
Turid

0
Turid

I just tried this and opened 10 responses (each from the previous instance)
with no problem.

Can you post the code you are using to open the second response window?

What other script is being executed in the command button's clicked event?

Are you sure that the second window is of type response?

steve
[TeamSybase]
0
Steve_Katz_