Source code has no pbl files

I downloaded the PFC source code from www.codeplex.com/pfc .
 The download includes lots of source objects, but no pbls.
Did I download the wrong thing?
0
Tracy

Hi Tracy;

  I am looking at the PFC 11.5 download and there are lots of PBLs included
in the package. I wonder if something is scrubbing your zip/rar files?

Regards ... Chris
President: OSUG / STD Inc.
Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com

"Tracy" wrote in message news:4c59339f.42b.1681692777@sybase.com...
> I downloaded the PFC source code from www.codeplex.com/pfc .
> The download includes lots of source objects, but no pbls.
> Did I download the wrong thing?

0
Chris
8/4/2010 8:45:35 PM
Did you download out of the source repository, or one of the released
downloads?  If you download out of the source repository, you will
just get source.

On 4 Aug 2010 02:32:15 -0700, Tracy wrote:

>I downloaded the PFC source code from www.codeplex.com/pfc .
> The download includes lots of source objects, but no pbls.
>Did I download the wrong thing?
-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
Ning:      http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong
Xing:      http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Bruce
8/4/2010 9:43:20 PM
I downloaded from source code instead of downloads.  Thanks
for the reply.

> Hi Tracy;
>
>   I am looking at the PFC 11.5 download and there are lots
> of PBLs included  in the package. I wonder if something is
> scrubbing your zip/rar files?
>
> Regards ... Chris
> President: OSUG / STD Inc.
> Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com
> SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass
>

> "Tracy" wrote in message
> > news:4c59339f.42b.1681692777@sybase.com... I downloaded
> > the PFC source code from www.codeplex.com/pfc . The
> > download includes lots of source objects, but no pbls.
> Did I download the wrong thing?

0
Tracy

Exporting PowerBuilder Source Code to Text Files
Hello, We are trying to provide the customer the PowerBuilder source code for review. The problem the customer does not have a copy of PowerBuilder. Is there any other tool to export the source code in a text file without having to address each object within PowerBuilder. Thanks, LaChandra... PBL Peeper (http://www.techno-kitten.com/PreRelease411/setup.exe) does this, but it also lets people read PBLs without the PowerBuilder IDE in a much more readable form than export files. It's been used by people like testers who needed to read the code, but didn't have the IDE. ...

PowerBuilder 10.5.1 corrupting my PBL source files??
I am using PowerBuilder 10.5.1, build 6565, and for the 4th time in 3 weeks, PowerBuilder seems to have lost my source code. What happens is that I spend 30 minutes or so creating a new function, and successfully save it into a PBL source file, and even go to another painter (maybe a window or a NVO, and successfully call out and use the new function. Some time later, I double-click on the new function name n the source tree and it brings up the function without any source code displayed. All that remains is the skeleton (the function declaration and arguments at the top). Thi...

How Convert MHT File To HTML File(c# source code)
I Have Big Problem, Please Help Me!! I want Convert a MHT File To HTML File. I Search In Many Of Sites But All Off Them Only Convert HTML TO MHT!!! I Have C# Code(with source code) For Solve This Problem. (I Have Almost Function Similar TO function(mht,html) Meanse MHT filename -->HTML file and contents ) Please Ansewer To My Question Quickly . Very Thank My Mail : MAHDI_FAHMIDEH@YAHOO.COM ...

powerbuilder source code
Hello I have to add functionality to a power builder application. I don't have all the source code but I have some pbl files. Is this enough to compile the application? Is there something I can do with these files to rebuild the application source? thanks the pbl files ARE the source. You can open them up for edit using PowerBuilder's IDE. If you have all the pbls, you probably have everything you need to compile the app. "joe" <jcharth@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178042576.198016.129700@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hello I have to add f...

Source Code Files
Hello Everyone, I downloaded the starter get two days ago and it was a zip file with everything included.  Today, I tried to download it again and now it is a .vsi file.  Anybody know where I can download the zip file?  This should provide some insight... http://blogs.msdn.com/danielfe/archive/2004/11/16/258620.aspx  Agustin M Rodriguez, MCSDHelp me reach the next level, mark my post as the answer if it helped you reach a solutionTambién te puedo ayudar en español...

diffrence in coding in source(xhtml) and code ie .cs(c#) file and problem with it
i want to code in my .cs ie c# file which generated seperately in vs05 but whenever i doubleclick on any button or control it gose to source file(xhtml) i dont want to code in source file ,i like to code in .cs file. how can i solve this problem it happens for some project. also can any body explain me what are diffrenceses in coding in this 2 diffrent kind of files When you Add a new Item, and choose Webform, make sure the "Place Code in separate file" option is checked.Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

there are source files but no project file or solution file
I am working on a project, which only provides some .vb, .aspx, and other files. But there is no solution file or project file. How can I instal them in the development environment under .net visual studio 2005?   Thanks   David 1. Open Web Site from VS.NET 2005 to open this folder; 2. File -> Save All after you open the folder. VS.NET will pop up a window to let you save the project. Usually, after you save it, a .sln file will be saved to folder \Visual Studio 2005\Projects\YOURFOLDERNAME\ i f you don't change the folder for saving. Hope it helps."Objec...

How to register a CSS file to the page from code in the code-behind file?
Hello, all! How to register a CSS file to the page from code in the code-behind file? Thank you.                                                                                  Marcos I a...

Getting started debugging source code and writing source code
Hi All,ok, I'm ready to take the next step and actually be debugging/writing DNN source code....but I'm a bit confused...I have opened D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke3100\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All\DotNetNuke.All.sln on my laptop and it runs in debug mode as well as running without debugging....it says there are 29 projects with things like DotNetNuke.WebControls DotNetNuke.WebUtilityetc....But in 'desktop modules' there are no projects?? And if I right click desktop modules and try add existing item to add a desktop module to the project to debug it the add existing iten folder is empty...it do...

how to access to PFC source code
Hi, I want to know what I need to do for be able to use PFC code, where I can consult and obtain code examples and make a contribution of a explorer toolbar style (that I've maden with your help in this forum). Thanks in advance. Osvaldo Valenzuela ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp If I understand you correctly, PFC is a Sybase product and comes with certain versions of PowerBuilder or can be purchased separately. It's not open source, so Sybase isn't taking contributions, but there are web sites...

Any one can suggest a good opens source CMS for ASP.NET 2.0 with source code ? or a commercial Real Estate webapp with source code?
 ANy one can suggest a good  opens source CMS for ASP.NET 2.0 ? or a commercial Real Estate webapp with source code?Ritesh Ramesh If this answered your question, be sure to mark it as the answer. That way, everybody after you will know it's the answer also! hi... it may help you http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/02/02/437220.aspx  Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped youRegards,Viraj24...

reusable code
 I have a page of code that instead of putting it in each pags code behind, I would like to be able to jsut include it in the code behind of each page so that it gets executed each time. This way I could jsut edit the one file and th changes woudl be site wide in thepages that have this as an include in the code behind file.What is the bet way to do that? Any examples?Thanks Hi, You could create a base class for the code-behind classes (put every code-behind class to derive from this common base class), when changes to the base class would apply to the derived classes.Thanks,Teemu Ke...

PB8 : PFC and Source Code Control
Hi Everyone, Using source code control is a pain when it comes to placing these objects under version control. There are a lot of PFC objects which are never going to be changed, but when using the Refresh Status to update the developer workstation objects with the latest code, PB8 looks through the entire library list to compile a list of objects for you to select from for updating and then goes about its business of updating these objects from the source code control management system. 9 times out of 10, all you want to do is to make sure that you have all the latest source c...

Download Source Code of a HTML file
I need to Download all the content i a HTML file using VB.NET is it possible?what all are the function can u gave me the code snippets??Binu Mathew This will get you everything on a page...you'll have to parse through it:  ''' ---- ScreenScrape -------------------------------- ''' ''' <summary> ''' Input: URL "http://www.microsoft.com" ''' Return: HTML of site ''' </summary> Public Shared Function ScreenScrape(ByVal URL As [String]) As [String] Dim TheRequest As WebRequest =...

Web resources about - Source code has no pbl files - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

Book sources - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page links to catalogs of libraries, booksellers, and other book sources where you will be able to search for the book with ISBN 9780226467313 ...

Labor leader Mark McGowan will be rolled before election: Labor source
... are plotting leader Mark McGowan's demise and he won't lead the party to the next election, according to a high-ranking Labor source.

Canadian Business May Be Shut Down: Sources 0
... its doors after 87 years. Rogers Media Inc., which owns Canadian Business, is looking at shuttering the publication, several company sources ...

Apple open sources its Swift benchmarking suite
... is open sourcing the Swift benchmark suite. This announcement comes two months after the company made the Swift programming language open source, ...

Apple open sources Swift's Benchmarking Suite
Following the release of the Swift programming language as open source back in early December 2015, Apple has followed up by releasing the code ...

Sources: Playlist.com running low on cash
... has struggled to raise cash. Playlist.com, the music service once known as Project Playlist, is low on funds, multiple music industry sources ...

Source: ISIS plotted attacks on 5 European cities
... Paris attacks indicated that as many as 60 ISIS fighters had been deployed by the group to Europe, a senior European counterterrorism source ...

Sources: Fox Sports Bosses Wanted Colleen Dominguez To Get Erin Andrews Makeover, Facelift
This past December, Colleen Dominguez filed an age and gender discrimination lawsuit against Fox Sports 1. In the complaint, Dominguez, who came ...

Apple Open Sources Its Swift Benchmarking Suite
The Swift Benchmarking Suite gives developers a wide range of tools to track the performance of their fledgling Swift applications.

Sources of Insecurities
... playing over and over again (I’ll spare you the track so it doesn’t get stuck in your head also), we ended up in a discussion about sources ...