Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11

Hi All,

I'm new to powerbuilder.

I need to print my data window or report window to pdf files.

I didn't know how to do. please help me.

Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 application. please
advice.

Rgds & Thks,
Chidambaram
0
chithu

Please don't crosspost.  I've answered your question in the .datawindow
forum.

Paul Horan[Sybase]

<chithu.palaniappan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to powerbuilder.
>
> I need to print my data window or report window to pdf files.
>
> I didn't know how to do. please help me.
>
> Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 application. please
> advice.
>
> Rgds & Thks,
> Chidambaram

0
Paul
10/29/2008 6:09:24 PM
correction:  the powerbuilder.general forum.

-P-

"Paul Horan[Sybase]" <phoran_nospam@sybase.com> wrote in message
> Please don't crosspost.  I've answered your question in the .datawindow
> forum.
>
> Paul Horan[Sybase]
>
> <chithu.palaniappan@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm new to powerbuilder.
>>
>> I need to print my data window or report window to pdf files.
>>
>> I didn't know how to do. please help me.
>>
>> Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 application. please
>> advice.
>>
>> Rgds & Thks,
>> Chidambaram

0
Paul
10/29/2008 6:10:00 PM
On Oct 29, 7:56=A0pm, chithu.palaniap...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to powerbuilder.
>
> I need to print my data window or report window to pdf files.
>
> I didn't know how to do. please help me.
>
> Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 application. please
> advice.
>
> Rgds & Thks,
> Chidambaram

hi, friend
u have a saveas function in pb 11 . i think it will do according to
the need.

0
rahul

Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 #2
Hi All, I'm new to powerbuilder. I need to print my data window data directly to pdf files. I didn't know how to do. please help me. Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 application. please advice. Rgds & Thks, Chidambaram You posted this same request yesterday - and have responses. See 'objects' Newsgroup post 'Saveas PDF on Client Machine' on 10/16/08 HTH KL > Hi All, > > I'm new to powerbuilder. > > > I need to print my data window data directly to pdf files. > > > I didn'...

how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ?
hello: how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ? I read online help but I don't get useful messages thanks Gino Lin If you are using powerbuilder 9, you will need to download and install ghostscript. Once you get that install, you should be able to print pdf files. But if you already have Adobe Distiller, you might be able to just print to distiller. try PrintSetup() to setup the distiller printer, then print the datawindow. HTH James "Gino Lin" <jh_802@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3FA5E586.113733CC@hotmail.com... > hello: &...

printing to pdf from powerbuilder 11
Hi All, I'm new to powerbuilder. I need to print my data window or report window to pdf files. I didn't know how to do. please help me. Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 application. please advice. Rgds & Thks, Chidambaram It's in the Help File. Search for the phrase "GhostScript". Paul Horan[Sybase] <chithu.palaniappan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:552eca65-5d9c-4807-9b72-0d3ad19bf88d@b2g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > I'm new to powerbuilder. > > I need to print my data window or repo...

Print a pdf file in powerbuilder
Hello How to print a pdf filein powerbuilder? I mean if i have a file call XXX.pdf, how can i coding in the button cb_button, so that the document will print automatically when i click the button cb_button. Thank You Very Much!!! ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp To be able to print to PDF you need to have Adobe Acrobat PDFWriter installed on your machine. To make it easier to implement printing to PDF you can get the printer utility for PB apps from www.powerwhizz.com. They provide you with the source-code that...

how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder
hello: how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ? I read online help but I don't get useful messages thanks Gino Lin Hello, This newsgroup is for Open Client, Open Server and SDK. You might want to post your question to one of the PowerBuilder newsgroups: http://www.sybase.com/detail_list_multi/1,6902,11507,00.html?dynamic_query_yn=N&dropdown_product=1248 Maybe this one would be best: news://forums.sybase.com/sybase.public.powerbuilder.general Gino Lin wrote: > hello: > > how to print a PDF file in PowerBuilder ? > I read online help but ...

Batch printing PDF files from powerbuilder...
Has anyone implemented batch printing of pdf files from powerbuilder. I tried RUN ( acrobat32.exe + /p /o /h + fileargs ) I would like to have adobe open before i issue the shell command as there is some performance improvement, but the problem is after the batch printing process is completed i want to kill adobe. Is there any win32 functions available to kill an application or something. Which is the best way to implement this. Thanks in advance, -Ram Steve, You can use FindWindowA to get a handle to any window that you can specify the title text for. Then use SendMessag...

Print a PDF file in Powerbuilder 5
I need a way to print a pdf file using powerscript in Powerbuilder 5. I tried creating a datastore and doing and insertdocument function call but keep getting a -1 error code. I need help.... Thanks, Tom you would need a PDF print driver (e.g. Acrobat PDFWriter) installed and then print on that to generate PDF. u can also look at printer utility from www.powerwhizz.com that helps u with swicthing printers etc. On 16 Jun 2004 09:54:00 -0700, in sybase.public.powerbuilder.general <Thomas Rundo> wrote: >I need a way to print a pdf file using powerscript ...

AMYUNI: directly print a pdf-file in powerbuilder
Hello anybody! I have problems defining and printing with the amyuni print driver (with CDIntf.DLL) directly to a pdf-file in powerbuilder 7.0.3 Has anyone tried this? Is it possible to get an example code with the defining of the external functions, generate a new amyuni-printerdriver, print an PB-datastore, close the printdriver? It seems that the definition of the external functions is a little bit difficult. Running my code results in: Error: Specified argument type differs from required argument type at runtime in DLL function getlasterrormsg. (invalid stack pointer on ret...

Printing to file from PowerBuilder
Hello, Can anybody please tell me how can I print to file using Power Builder? I have Power Builder 7. I am trying to print the content of a data window. I can use: dw_list.Print() to print to the default printer, but how can I print it to file? Thank you and have a nice day. Joan Set the DataWindow.Print.FileName property for the datawindow object. On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:07:51 +0200, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Ghost <joanna.elkhoury@amyuni.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Can anybody please tell me how can I print to file using Power Build...

Print PDF in powerbuilder
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to print a pdf file in powerbuilder? I mean if i have a file call XXX.pdf, how can i coding in the button cb_button, so that the pdf file will print automatically when i click the button cb_button. Thank You ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Get the printer utility from www.powerwhizz.com to print to PDF from PB "Sunny" <stupidlai@hongkong.com> wrote in message news:0#lVYT41AHA.302@forums.sybase.com... > Hello, > Can anyone tell me how to print a pdf file i...

powerbuilder and pdf files
I would like to know the process, steps and objects I would need to display "Adobe Acrobat's pdf files" with a powerbuilder application. You will need to embed the MS Web Browser control in your window and view the PDF via the browser control. Also, take a look at the following: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=powerbuilder+pdf+file+display&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=9pQWJp%23P9GA.449%40forums.powersoft.com&rnum=1 -- Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase] <espears@abssinc.com> wrote in message news:1BA11116505381030058B6D585256CD...

Printing to PDF from Powerbuilder
Does anyone know how I would go about printing a file from Powerbuilder to PDF? Are there plugins required, does Powerbuilder allow something like this? Thanks. >>Does anyone know how I would go about printing a file from Powerbuilder to PDF? Are there plugins required, does Powerbuilder allow something like this? << You can load either Amyuni's PDFConverter printer driver or Adobe's PDFWriter printer driver and just use the usual print mechanisms (e.g. dw.Print()). If you don't want to be prompted to specify the .pdf filename, then you can set th...

Web resources about - Printing to pdf file from the powerbuilder 11 - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles