Migrating from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 8.0

We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.

If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly suggest
the best approach on the following.
1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder 8.0/PFC.
2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards
Vamsi

vamsi

I know of one problem in 8.0 PFC: its the resize service. Do a search on 'PFC
Resize' on sybase's website and you'll find the fix (or workaround).

HTH,
Austin

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 06:12:27 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
vamsi <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote:
>We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
>PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
>heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
>
>If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly suggest
>the best approach on the following.
>1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder
8.0/PFC.
>2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
>
>Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
>Thanks and Regards
>Vamsi
>
>---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp
0
Austin
1/3/2003 2:44:10 PM
Austin;

    Was that not corrected in 8.0.3?

Regards ... Chris

"Austin Phillips" <aphillips@anywhere.com> wrote in message
> I know of one problem in 8.0 PFC: its the resize service. Do a search on
'PFC
> Resize' on sybase's website and you'll find the fix (or workaround).
>
> HTH,
> Austin
>
> On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 06:12:27 -0500,
>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
> vamsi <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
> >PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
> >heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
> >
> >If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly
suggest
> >the best approach on the following.
> >1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder
> 8.0/PFC.
> >2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
> >
> >Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
> >Thanks and Regards
> >Vamsi
> >
> >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
> >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Chris
1/3/2003 2:55:04 PM
Austin;

    I do remember seeing the fix. I was not sure what version it was for
though.
Thanks for the clarification!

> Chris:
>
> Not that I noticed. I have 8.0.3 build 9704 and I still had the problem.
> Not until I searched the website for the 'workaround' did I resolve the
problem.

> Did you see the fix in 8.0.3?
>
> Thanks,
> Austin
>

> On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:55:04 -0500,
>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
> Chris Pollach <cpollach@ajja.com> wrote:
> >Austin;
> >
> >    Was that not corrected in 8.0.3?
> >
> >Regards ... Chris
> >
> >"Austin Phillips" <aphillips@anywhere.com> wrote in message
> >> I know of one problem in 8.0 PFC: its the resize service. Do a search
on
> >'PFC
> >> Resize' on sybase's website and you'll find the fix (or workaround).
> >>
> >> HTH,
> >> Austin
> >>
> >> On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 06:12:27 -0500,
> >>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc

> >suggest
PowerBuilder
> >> 8.0/PFC.

0
Chris
1/3/2003 4:17:55 PM
Chris:

Not that I noticed. I have 8.0.3 build 9704 and I still had the problem.
Not until I searched the website for the 'workaround' did I resolve the problem.

Did you see the fix in 8.0.3?

Thanks,
Austin

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:55:04 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
Chris Pollach <cpollach@ajja.com> wrote:
>Austin;
>
>    Was that not corrected in 8.0.3?
>
>Regards ... Chris
>
>"Austin Phillips" <aphillips@anywhere.com> wrote in message
>> I know of one problem in 8.0 PFC: its the resize service. Do a search on
>'PFC
>> Resize' on sybase's website and you'll find the fix (or workaround).
>>
>> HTH,
>> Austin
>>
>> On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 06:12:27 -0500,
>>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
>> vamsi <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
>> >PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
>> >heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
>> >
>> >If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly
>suggest
>> >the best approach on the following.
>> >1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder
>> 8.0/PFC.
>> >2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
>> >
>> >Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
>> >Thanks and Regards
>> >Vamsi
>> >
>> >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>> >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Austin
1/3/2003 4:21:19 PM
Chris:

    Here is what I saw in the PFC readme notes:

        Resize Service

	CR190210
	Object:	pfc_n_cst_resize
	Method: 	of_resize
	Fix:		Drawing objects not repositioning properly.  Move function not changing X
and Y Coordinates.  Changed Move to direct assignment of X and Y

But the problem actually resided in pfc_w_master, function of_setresize.
It was using the class definition to initially size the window.

Here are the notes from 8.0:

8.0   Modified to initially set window dimensions based on the class definition

Thanks,
Austin

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:17:55 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
Chris Pollach <cpollach@ajja.com> wrote:
>Austin;
>
>    I do remember seeing the fix. I was not sure what version it was for
>though.
>Thanks for the clarification!
>
>regards ... Chris
>
>"Austin Phillips" <aphillips@anywhere.com> wrote in message
>> Chris:
>>
>> Not that I noticed. I have 8.0.3 build 9704 and I still had the problem.
>> Not until I searched the website for the 'workaround' did I resolve the
>problem.
>>
>> Did you see the fix in 8.0.3?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Austin
>>

>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:55:04 -0500,
>>  in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc
>> Chris Pollach <cpollach@ajja.com> wrote:
>> >Austin;
>> >
>> >    Was that not corrected in 8.0.3?
>> >
>> >Regards ... Chris
>> >
>> >"Austin Phillips" <aphillips@anywhere.com> wrote in message
>on
>> >'PFC

>> >suggest
>PowerBuilder

0
Austin
1/3/2003 6:26:36 PM
I am in the same situation here.

Will my current code (using the 6.5 pfc libraries) compile and execute OK?

Any big reasons to upgrade to newer versions of the PFC?

Thanks

Glenn

"vamsi" <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
> PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
> heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
>
> If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly
suggest
> the best approach on the following.
> 1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder
8.0/PFC.
> 2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
>
> Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
> Thanks and Regards
> Vamsi

Glenn
2/13/2003 11:40:48 PM
Suggestions:

Convert the 6.5 PFC (a copy of course) with the 6.5 app first.   Only
after you have the code migrated to PB8 do you go back and redirect
the app to use the version 8.0 PFC.

If they did the work correctly, then the objects that extend PFC are
in a seperate set of PBLs, and the only thing you should need to do is
modify some of the PFE layer objects to point to that custom layer
rather than the PFC layer for their ancestor.

I'd suggest migrating to stay with the supported version.  There were
a number of bug fixes along the line.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:40:48 -0800, "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com>
wrote:

>I am in the same situation here.
>
>Will my current code (using the 6.5 pfc libraries) compile and execute OK?
>
>Any big reasons to upgrade to newer versions of the PFC?
>
>Thanks
>
>Glenn
>
>"vamsi" <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
>> PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
>> heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
>>
>> If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly
>suggest
>> the best approach on the following.
>> 1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder
>8.0/PFC.
>> 2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
>>
>> Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
>> Thanks and Regards
>> Vamsi
>>
>> ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>> http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Not 1 - but 2 new books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com

Which can now be pre-ordered through Amazon.com

If you would like to continue to be able to use Google to search *all* of these newsgroups, please contact Google at and let them know.
mailto:groups-support@google.com

http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
2/14/2003 8:03:07 AM
I remember someone saying, if it ain't broken don't fix it. You'd waste your
time.

I still use PFC6 with my PB8 applications. I had already fixed most bugs
that were fixed by the PFC, so I didn't see any good reason to change. If
you didn't work to fix the PFC6 version maybe you should think about a
migration, otherwise, since there is no major enhancement (mainly bugs
fixes), in my opinion you should keep PFC6.

--
Mathieu Gendron, ia
http://www.siq.gouv.qc.ca/

"Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com> a �crit dans le message news:
1aHT$x70CHA.351@forums.sybase.com...
> I am in the same situation here.
>
> Will my current code (using the 6.5 pfc libraries) compile and execute OK?
>
> Any big reasons to upgrade to newer versions of the PFC?
>
> Thanks
>
> Glenn
>
> "vamsi" <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
> > PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
> > heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
> >
> > If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly
> suggest
> > the best approach on the following.
> > 1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder
> 8.0/PFC.
> > 2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
> >
> > Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
> > Thanks and Regards
> > Vamsi
> >
> > ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
> > http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Mathieu
2/14/2003 2:10:04 PM
I have been expanding and repairing the PFC for a number of years now - and
in many cases have done this in the extensions - however, because of a lack
of granularity in some functions, it was occaisionally desireable to
implement my fix directly in the pfc lib. If possible,  I would prefer to
stick with what I have before starting all over again.

From other threads I got the impression that Powersoft made subtle changes
in the way from PB6.5 to PB8 - and that it may have been necessary to
rewrite portions of the PFC to support that code.  What you are saying here
would tend to contradict that.  I wonder how many others are using PFC 6.51
with PB8.

I got the impression that there might be
"Mathieu Gendron" <mgendron@siq.gouv.qc.ca> wrote in message
> I remember someone saying, if it ain't broken don't fix it. You'd waste
your
> time.
>
> I still use PFC6 with my PB8 applications. I had already fixed most bugs
> that were fixed by the PFC, so I didn't see any good reason to change. If
> you didn't work to fix the PFC6 version maybe you should think about a
> migration, otherwise, since there is no major enhancement (mainly bugs
> fixes), in my opinion you should keep PFC6.
>
> --
> Mathieu Gendron, ia
> http://www.siq.gouv.qc.ca/
>

> "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com> a �crit dans le message news:
> 1aHT$x70CHA.351@forums.sybase.com...
> > I am in the same situation here.
> >
> > Will my current code (using the 6.5 pfc libraries) compile and execute
OK?

> > Any big reasons to upgrade to newer versions of the PFC?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Glenn
> >
> > "vamsi" <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based
> > > PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is
> > > heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers.
> > >
> > > If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly
> > suggest
> > > the best approach on the following.
> > > 1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC -
PowerBuilder
> > 8.0/PFC.
> > > 2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... .
> > >
> > > Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
> > > Thanks and Regards
> > > Vamsi
> > >
> > > ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
> > > http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Glenn
2/15/2003 12:20:53 AM
I've been working on a corporate layer using the PFCs since several years
too (about 5 years or so). Anyway that was my point of view, people can
follow this or not but it works, for sure. I never changed a single line in
the PFC, every change was done in the corporate layer. You always can
override events or overload functions, there is always a way to do
everything in the corporate layer. so that isn't the reason why I decided
not to change to PFC8.

I did take a look to every change that has been made from PFC6 to 8 and I
took a few adjustments from PFC8 to put them in my corporate layer. I don't
remember every change that I made but they are minors. I remember changing a
function regarding w_statusbar and some stuff with the new printer dll.
There is a few tools that can compare what have changed (each line of code)
within PFC8.

I know many other firms in the Quebec governement and in the private who
uses PFC6 with PB8 without any trouble. I don't know if many PFC coders also
did this, maybe you should ask in the "futures_discussion" forum.

Regards,
--

uynnEtI1CHA.320@forums.sybase.com...
> I have been expanding and repairing the PFC for a number of years now -
and
> in many cases have done this in the extensions - however, because of a
lack
> of granularity in some functions, it was occaisionally desireable to
> implement my fix directly in the pfc lib. If possible,  I would prefer to
> stick with what I have before starting all over again.
>
> From other threads I got the impression that Powersoft made subtle changes
> in the way from PB6.5 to PB8 - and that it may have been necessary to
> rewrite portions of the PFC to support that code.  What you are saying
here
> would tend to contradict that.  I wonder how many others are using PFC
6.51
> with PB8.
>
> I got the impression that there might be
> "Mathieu Gendron" <mgendron@siq.gouv.qc.ca> wrote in message
> > I remember someone saying, if it ain't broken don't fix it. You'd waste
> your
> > time.
> >
> > I still use PFC6 with my PB8 applications. I had already fixed most bugs
> > that were fixed by the PFC, so I didn't see any good reason to change.
If
> > you didn't work to fix the PFC6 version maybe you should think about a
> > migration, otherwise, since there is no major enhancement (mainly bugs
> > fixes), in my opinion you should keep PFC6.
> >
> > --
> > Mathieu Gendron, ia
> > http://www.siq.gouv.qc.ca/
> >

> > "Glenn Barber" <GABarber@msn.com> a �crit dans le message news:
> > 1aHT$x70CHA.351@forums.sybase.com...
> > > I am in the same situation here.
> > >
> > > Will my current code (using the 6.5 pfc libraries) compile and execute
> OK?
> > >
> > > Any big reasons to upgrade to newer versions of the PFC?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Glenn
> > >
> > > "vamsi" <vamsitankala@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > suggest
> PowerBuilder
> > > 8.0/PFC.

0
Mathieu

Migration to PowerBuilder 6.5 from Powerbuilder 4.0
Hi all, I'm going to migrate from Powerbuilder 4.0 to Powerbuilder 6.5 soon. I would like to know if I have to migrate previously to Powerbuilder 5.0, or if it is possible to migrate directly from Powerbuilder 4.0 to 6.5. In the last case I would like to know if I can have any problems during the upgrade process. Thanks in advance... On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:46:07 +0100, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general "Jorge Salamanca" <jsalamanca@fintec.es> wrote: >Hi all, > >I'm going to migrate from Powerbuilder 4.0 to Powerbuilder 6.5 soo...

PowerBuilder 6.5 to Powerbuilder 9.0.1
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

Migrating from PowerBuilder 6.0 to 8.0
Hello, I've ran into this problem before, but I cannot remember what it was I did. I am trying to migrate an application created in PowerBuilder 6.0 to PowerBuilder 8.0. About half way through the migration I get an error that reads: "C0001 Illegal Data Type: s_currentopenwindow" I remember it had something to do with the global variables, but again, I cannot remember what I did last time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Chip Evans Star Systems Services, Inc. In the change from PB6 to PB7, public structures became a no-no. You can, howe...

Powerbuilder 8.0
Hello, Is there a link out there somewhere which shows the benefits of converting to PB8 from PB6.5.1 if you aren't using any of the EAServer portions of PB, etc.? Just pure Powerbuilder 8.0.1. Would like to know if PB8 is supposed to be faster across all Windows OS (95, 98 1st/2nd edition, 2000 Pro/ME, XP) and/or if it has been "approved" to work on XP, 2000, where 6.5.1 is not, etc. Thanks, Mike 1) PB8 is supported, PB 6.5.1 is EOL. 2) PB8 IDE quite different (I think better) 3) Faster? You will need to do a benchmark in *YOUR* environment 4) W2K is suppor...

Migrating Powerbuilder 6.5 application directly to PB 8.0
Hello , We are planning to Migrate an existing PB6.5 application onto PB 8.0. I would like to find out if any one of you has any details regarding the same . I would appreciate any detail . Thanks a lot..! Regards ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp We have migrated our 6.5 app to 8 with an eval copy and had no problems during the migration itself. We've found one obscure feature - we had menus built by external Windows system calls which would send a WM_Command message to a PB window that would interpret th...

Migration: PowerBuilder 6.5.1 to PB 8.0.1
hi all, I am working on migrating the existing PB6.5.1 application to PB8.0.1 Build 9056 on Win 2000 SP1 system. The migration of the application went fine without any problems. After the migration is successful I tried to full rebuild the application(target as in PB8), it results in application being terminated(GPF). But if i choose Incremental rebuild, it the build works fine. The same happens when I try migration on Win 95 system too. Does anybody out here came across such a problem during migration? Thanks in advance for your help/advice. Mahesh Try optimi...

Powerbuilder 9.0 vs. Powerbuilder 8.0
What is the difference in Powerbilder 9.0 and 8.0? I would like to point out that the Appeon newsgroup is monitored by Sybase and Appeon engineering staff who are very knowledgeable about Appeon issues. Question that are purely PowerBuilder-related are best answered by the staff and users of the PowerBuilder newsgroup: sybase.public.powerbuilder.XXXX. Please post to the appropriate newsgroup so you receive the help you desire. Thanks, Julie Jiang Appeon Corporation <dburris@onesolution.com> wrote in message news:40589011.2717.846930886@sybase.com... > What is the diffe...

PowerBuilder Upgrade 5.0 -> 6.0/6.5 for PowerFrame?
Has anyone upgraded PowerFrame (Metasolv's old framework) from PB 5.0 to PB 6.0/6.5? Did you run into any major problems? ANY upgrade advice (PowerFrame or not) would be appreciated. Should I just wait for 7.0? What's the latest on its release? Please respond here or email to eleuschner@levi.com. Thanks in advance, Ellen (The last living person not using PFC. IT'S NOT MY CHOICE!) Ellen, Have you tried calling MetaSolv? I know that they dropped support for PowerFrame in favor of Cornerstone but they may still be willing to help. Rey Bango Team Powersoft.....

The Complexity and Effort to Upgrade from PowerBuilder 5.0 to PowerBuilder 9.0
All, I am looking for any information you would have on the Complexity and Effort to Upgrade from PowerBuilder 5.0 to PowerBuilder 9.0. We are scoping out initial effort estimate documents and workplans. thanks- Brian I would start by searching this ng. Many folks have replied to questions regarding migrations from 8 to 9, 7 to 9, 6 to 9 etc. The notes may not answer all your questions but still should give you some valuable insight HTH Greg <Brian Hauss> wrote in message news:40c09b93.4a25.1681692777@sybase.com... > All, > I am looking for any information y...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

oracle 8.0.5 problem on powerbuilder 6.5. please help~~
I have a problem about programming powerbuilder 6.5 with oracle 8.0.5 I installed powerbuilder 6.0 with oracle driver 8 in my powerbuilder CD on my computer, and then I connected with oracle 8.0.5. Even if it was succeeded, I got a problem to program. I programmed like this. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// declare c1 cursor for SELECT name FROM jibu_tbl; open c1; ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// I got a error message "cusror is not opened" but, next case //////////////////////////////////////////////...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Web resources about - Migrating from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 8.0 - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles