FindWindowEXA function not work in PB 12 .

hi,guys

FindWindowEXA function cant get value in PB 12,it
always return 0,anybody can help?tks.

below is the code:
function long FindWindowExA( long hParent, long hChildAfter,
String lpszClass, String lpszWindow ) Library "user32.dll"
function long GetWindowLongA( long hWnd, integer index)
Library "user32.dll"
function long FN_ToolBarSetFont(long unknown,string
fontname,long fontsize,long unknown1,string str) library
"pbvm120.dll"

long ll_null, ll_hwndToolBar, ll_hwnd, ll_pToolbar
string ls_windowName

SetNull(ls_windowName)
SetNull(ll_null)

try
    ll_hwnd = Handle(awin)
    ll_hwndToolBar = FindWindowEXA(ll_hwnd, ll_NULL,
"FNFIXEDBAR120", ls_WindowName )

    if ll_hwndToolBar > 0 then
        ll_pToolbar = GetWindowLongA(ll_hwndToolBar,0)
        FN_ToolBarSetFont(ll_pToolbar, aFontName, aFontSize,
0, space(aTextSize))
    end if
catch(throwable ex)
failed.")
    return -1
end try
0
david

Answered elsewhere.  Please do not post the same message independently to
multple newsgroups.

0
Scott

FindWindowEXA function not work in PB 12.
hi,all FindWindowEXA function cant get return value in PB 12,it always return 0,anybody can help?tks. below is the code: function long FindWindowExA( long hParent, long hChildAfter, String lpszClass, String lpszWindow ) Library "user32.dll" function long GetWindowLongA( long hWnd, integer index) Library "user32.dll" function long FN_ToolBarSetFont(long unknown,string fontname,long fontsize,long unknown1,string str) library "pbvm120.dll" long ll_null, ll_hwndToolBar, ll_hwnd, ll_pToolbar string ls_windowName SetNull(ls_windowName) SetNull(ll_n...

FindWindowEXA function not work in PB 12.
hi,all FindWindowEXA function cant get return value in PB 12,it always return 0,anybody can help?tks. below is the code: function long FindWindowExA( long hParent, long hChildAfter, String lpszClass, String lpszWindow ) Library "user32.dll" function long GetWindowLongA( long hWnd, integer index) Library "user32.dll" function long FN_ToolBarSetFont(long unknown,string fontname,long fontsize,long unknown1,string str) library "pbvm120.dll" long ll_null, ll_hwndToolBar, ll_hwnd, ll_pToolbar string ls_windowName SetNull(ls_windowName) SetNull(ll_n...

PowerBuilder 12 yield function not working.
Am I the only one to have noticed that the yield function does not work in PowerBuilder 12? When I call yield() from within a loop to allow the click event to run on other buttons, such as a cancel button, it has no effect. It does not appear to be possible to cancel out of a loop any more, yet there is no mention of the problem anywhere. We can't be the only ones the think that users should be allowed to cancel long processes? Has anyone else experienced this problem? Classic or .Net? I assume this is code you migrated from an earlier release? -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase...

Anybody know of a PFC Style frame work for PB 12 .Net
Anybody know of a PFC Style frame work for PB 12 .Net? Regards, Adrian Hi Adrian; I have one posted to SourceForge. Check out the link at the end of my signature. Regards ... Chris President: OSUG / STD Inc. Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass "Adrian Galvan" <agalvan_no_spam_@audisys.com> wrote in message news:4c409808$1@forums-1-dub... > Anybody know of a PFC Style frame work for PB 12 .Net? > > Regards, > Adrian In order to answer your question well, we need to ...

Powerbuilder 10 and MAPI does not work, works in PB 7
Hi, I have a powerbuilder application that uses MAPI to send e-mails using the customers e-mail client. Customer uses Netscape 4.7 With Powerbuilder 7.0, everything worked fine. Now with PB 10, the mailLogon function always fails. With PB 7 it works with Netscape, Outlook and Outlook Express. With PB 10, it does NOT work with Netscape and Outlook Express. It works with Outlook 2000, but only if I put the real e-mail address in both 'name' and 'address' Problem is: customer definitely uses Netscape. Anyone has any ideas ? Perhaps something to do with PB 10 w...

Powerbuilder 10 and MAPI does not work, works in PB 7
Hi, I have a powerbuilder application that uses MAPI to send e-mails using the customers e-mail client. Customer uses Netscape 4.7 With Powerbuilder 7.0, everything worked fine. Now with PB 10, the mailLogon function always fails. With PB 7 it works with Netscape, Outlook and Outlook Express. With PB 10, it does NOT work with Netscape and Outlook Express. It works with Outlook 2000, but only if I put the real e-mail address in both 'name' and 'address' Problem is: customer definitely uses Netscape. Anyone has any ideas ? Perhaps something to do with PB 10 w...

PFC and PB 12
Hello, I am using since years Powerbuilder. Since it was available, I have used PFC. My opinion is, without PFC it is nearly impossible, to program professional programs, because e.g. the update process for a datawindow is really a complex thing, which is excellent solved in PFC. Now my question ( to Bruce Armstrong ??): Will be a Library similar to PFC available for the PB 12 ( .NET Solution of PB ) ? For me it is the question, of using PB12 or not. Without a good library it is too complex, to program a solution, which has the same functionality like PFC. But without such ...

PFC and PB 12
Does anyone in the PB 12 project have any comments or thoughts about how PFC will migrate to the new WPF paradigm? Will it even be possible to migrate a PFC application and continue to use PFC in the PB 12 WPF implementation, or will it have to remain a "Classic" application? Thanks for any comments or thoughts on this topic. -- Dave Hauze While it is our mandate to allow you to migrate existing applicstion to WPF within the PowerBuilder .NET IDE, support for migrating PFC-based applications will not be until later in the beta cycle. Please do consider testi...

Anyone converted Greenbrier's PFC Plus to work with PB 6.0 PFC?
I have not been able to get an answer from G&R on this one. Has anyone done this or know if there are problems other than the calendar object they have implemented? Thanks. ...

PB 12 Classic to PB 12 NET migration error
In the PowerBuilder 12.NET IDE, I am migrating an application from PB 12 Classic. This application was built successfully in PB 12 Classic IDE. However, in the PB 12 .NET IDE, I received an error "Cannot convert type 'Sybase.Powerbuilder.WPF.PBDataStore' to 'int'. There is no file listed in the File column in the Error List window but it does give me a line and column number. Has anyone seen this .NET build error before? Can anyone give me any ideas on how to track this down? Jeff, Take a look at the tread started on 9/29 by Bjarne Anker in this sec...

slowly work with powerbuilder (PB 9)
Hello my powerbuilder (PB9) is very very slow - for example to select objects in window-painter, or to select columns in datawindow-painter.......... i have new installed my PC, but no success - powerbuilder is very slow again have anyone a help for my problem....... thank's in advance Michael E. "M.Erlinger" <michael.erlinger@vienna.at> wrote in message news:41d12c69@forums-2-dub... > Hello > > my powerbuilder (PB9) is very very slow - for example to select objects in window-painter, or to select columns in > datawindow-painter.......... ...

PB 12 Classic to PB 12 .NET migration error
In the PowerBuilder 12.NET IDE, I am migrating an application from PB 12 Classic. This application was built successfully in PB 12 Classic IDE. However, in the PB 12 .NET IDE, I received an error "Cannot convert type 'Sybase.Powerbuilder.WPF.PBDataStore' to 'int'. There is no file listed in the File column in the Error List window but it does give me a line and column number. Has anyone seen this .NET build error before? Can anyone give me any ideas on how to track this down? Jeff, Where does it bring you when you double click the error line in the o...

Pb 12 Classic PFC Migration
I am trying to migrate a PB9 Win32 application which uses both the PFC and the Cornerstone class library to PB12 Win32 using PB12 Classic. I downloaded the last available PFC I could find (PFC 11.5 from CodePlex) and copied my PB9 Cornerstone pbls, included both of these PFC libraries (PFC and Cornerstone pbls) in my library list in the migration wizard and received a number of Compiler Errors, mainly illegal data type errors. An example is; pfcdwsrv12.pbl(pfc_n_cst_dwsrv_multitable).5: Error C0001: Illegal data type: n_cst_dwsrv_multitableattrib cs12dwsrv.pbl(cs_n_...

How many Developer are working for PB 12 ?
Does someboday know, wow many Developer are working for PB 12 ? Kind regards Peter Can you clarify your question? Are you asking how many people are participting in the PowerBuilder 12 Beta? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://blogs.sybase.com/powerbuilder/ On 8 Oct 2009 12:29:25 -0700, Peter <no_spam@web.de> wrote: >Does someboday know, wow many Developer are working for PB 12 ? > >Kind regards >Peter Hello Dave, I would like to know, how many sybase developer are working for PB 12. This is really a huge software package, and I...

Web resources about - FindWindowEXA function not work in PB 12 . - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

Antivirus scan for b68b88a4037cdeb98acef7b36d078a876770c71695ba344d769db215d7399efe at 2009-07-17 00:44:59 ...
× Cookies 已停用! 本網站需要啟用 Cookies 才能正常工作 社群 統計資料 文件 常見問題集 關於 加入我們的社群 登入 繁體中文 Dansk Deutsch English Español Français Hrvatski Italiano Magyar Nederlands ...

Antivirus scan for c4e99fdcd40bee6eb6ce85167969348d at 2014-03-09 17:04:36 UTC - VirusTotal
× Cookies are disabled! This site requires cookies to be enabled to work properly Community Statistics Documentation FAQ About Join our community ...