Converting PB 10.2 to 12.5

I have been thinking of converting several of our business
applications from PowerBuilder 10.2.1 to the current
version.  Our current applications are all client server
type applications via PB10.2 and Sybase 15 database server.
What are the benefits to this type of upgrade?  Could I
convert my existing apps be converted to run on the web and
how would I go about do that?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Andy
0
Andy

Hi Andy;

   I assume you meant PB 12.0 as 12.5 is on the drawing boards but not much
details on its feature set yet. Yes, since PB 11.x you can create Webform
applications (ASP.NET) from your current C/S applications. All you need to
do is create a Webform Project and it will take care of deploying your
migrated PB 10.2 application as ASP and Jscript file set over to IIs.

  You may have to tweak your C/S applications a little as there are a few
minor restrictions for the odd command when running in the ASP.Net world.
The major GUI change will be for tabbed pages for your MDIChild (Sheets) if
your current C/S application is MDI based.

HTH

Regards ... Chris
President: OSUG / STD Inc.
Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com

"Andy" wrote in message news:4c5c60fb.526e.1681692777@sybase.com...
> I have been thinking of converting several of our business
> applications from PowerBuilder 10.2.1 to the current
> version.  Our current applications are all client server
> type applications via PB10.2 and Sybase 15 database server.
> What are the benefits to this type of upgrade?  Could I
> convert my existing apps be converted to run on the web and
> how would I go about do that?  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Andy

0
Chris
8/7/2010 10:18:04 PM
10.5 &11.5 added a bunch of new GUI functionality that you can use to
spruce up your app. You can pick out what features you'd use in the
History section up to 11.5 (web site problems adding 12.0) at
www.techno-kitten.com.

I'd be cautious about the push-button-and-go suggestions about web
enabling your app. With Web Forms you can definitely reuse your business
logic and DataWindows, but some best practices for client-server will
produce suboptimal results in Web Forms, and users usually expect a
different UI style anyway.

Good luck,

Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten

--
Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my brain. Please
excuse any spelling errors, grammatical errors or brevity.
0
Terry
8/8/2010 4:08:44 AM
What needs to be removed/refactored in the PFC in order to
migrate a 12.0 win32 target to a WPF target? I've got no
problem "rolling up my sleeves" as I've seen the effort
characterized before, however I haven't found any guidance.
I've tried numerous apps and none will even start-up.
0
Russ
8/17/2010 4:27:00 PM
The only things I have seen that need to be changed are
of_GetTextWidth() and of_FindWindow(), and I've heard of someone having
problems with PFC Security DataWindows in Oracle. If you don't use them,
you're good to go and test and prove your app uses more of PFC than
mine.

<Russ> wrote:
> What needs to be removed/refactored in the PFC in order to
> migrate a 12.0 win32 target to a WPF target? I've got no
> problem "rolling up my sleeves" as I've seen the effort
> characterized before, however I haven't found any guidance.
> I've tried numerous apps and none will even start-up.

--
Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my brain. Please
excuse any spelling errors, grammatical errors or brevity.
0
Terry
8/17/2010 10:25:16 PM
Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation functions
from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those functions are
also in the w_frame so I don't know why you didn't have to
remove.

Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert. I
have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
0
Russ
8/18/2010 12:16:58 PM
Warnings don't mean the migration didn't work.  What specifically did
the warnings say?

On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:

>Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation functions
>from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those functions are
>also in the w_frame so I don't know why you didn't have to
>remove.
>
>Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert. I
>have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
Ning:      http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong
Xing:      http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Bruce

---=_forums-1-dub4c6bff65

I removed the sheet service and all the setredraw() calls.
Here are the rest.

> Warnings don't mean the migration didn't work.  What
> specifically did the warnings say?
>
> On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:
>
> >Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation
> functions >from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those
> functions are >also in the w_frame so I don't know why you
> didn't have to >remove.
> >
> >Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert.
> I >have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
> -----------------------------------
>
> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>
> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
> Facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning:
> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong Fotki:
> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/

---=_forums-1-dub4c6bff65
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---=_forums-1-dub4c6bff65--
0
Russ
8/18/2010 3:42:29 PM
Hi Russ;

  With the error "Calling an indirect ancestor event" you basically may have
to rewrite the code to get it to work properly.  :-(

--

"Russ" wrote in message news:4c6bff65.42aa.1681692777@sybase.com...
> I removed the sheet service and all the setredraw() calls.
> Here are the rest.
>
>> Warnings don't mean the migration didn't work.  What
>> specifically did the warnings say?
>>
>> On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:
>>
>> >Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation
>> functions >from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those
>> functions are >also in the w_frame so I don't know why you
>> didn't have to >remove.
>> >
>> >Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert.
>> I >have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
>> -----------------------------------
>>
>> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>>
>> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
>> Facebook:
>> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
>> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
>> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning:
>> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong YouTube:
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong Fotki:
>> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/

0
Chris
8/19/2010 12:43:52 AM
There was a bug in some of the original 10.0 PFC code (not sure how
far back it went) where there were some references in some of the PFE
layer objects back to the parent class by name rather than referencing
super.  In the open source PFC code line, I corrected that in (I
believe if memory serves) the 10.5 and 11.0 code lines.

There have been some additional changes made to the 11.5 code line
that are causing problems for me with 12.0.  You might want to look at
grabbing a copy of the 10.5 or 11.0 code lines and seeing if you get
less errors with that.

On 18 Aug 2010 08:42:29 -0700, Russ wrote:

>I removed the sheet service and all the setredraw() calls.
>Here are the rest.
>
>> Warnings don't mean the migration didn't work.  What
>> specifically did the warnings say?
>>
>> On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:
>>
>> >Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation
>> functions >from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those
>> functions are >also in the w_frame so I don't know why you
>> didn't have to >remove.
>> >
>> >Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert.
>> I >have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
>> -----------------------------------
>>
>> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>>
>> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
>> Facebook:
>> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
>> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
>> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong Ning:
>> http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong Xing:
>>     http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong YouTube:
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong Fotki:
>> http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
Ning:      http://powerbuilder.ning.com/profile/BruceArmstrong
Xing:      http://www.xing.com/profile/Bruce_Armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
0
Bruce
8/19/2010 4:01:49 AM
I've been ignoring warnings without consequence to date. Again, this
is my experience, so if you're exercising a different part of PFC that
I'm not, your experience may vary.

You also mention w_frame as the source of your problem. Maybe this is
a typo, but if not, this is an extension layer object that should be
empty, so there's a possibility that the problem you had was with
something your team had done as a custom extension to your framework.

Good luck,

Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten

On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:

>Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation functions
>from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those functions are
>also in the w_frame so I don't know why you didn't have to
>remove.
>
>Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert. I
>have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.

*********************************
Build your vocabulary while feeding the hungry
http://www.freerice.com
*********************************
Newsgroup User Manual
=====================
TeamSybase <> Sybase employee
Forums = Peer-to-peer
Forums <> Communication with Sybase
IsNull (AnswerTo (Posting)) can return TRUE
Forums.Moderated = TRUE, so behave or be deleted
*********************************

PB Futures updated June 25/2008
See the PB Troubleshooting & Migration Guides at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=
0
Terry
8/24/2010 12:48:49 AM
Yep, we've been trying to warn you about that, but you keep ignoring
us...<grin>

"Terry Voth [TeamSybase]" <sequel@techno-kitten.com> wrote:
> I've been ignoring warnings without consequence to date. Again, this
> is my experience, so if you're exercising a different part of PFC that
> I'm not, your experience may vary.
>
> You also mention w_frame as the source of your problem. Maybe this is
> a typo, but if not, this is an extension layer object that should be
> empty, so there's a possibility that the problem you had was with
> something your team had done as a custom extension to your framework.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten
>
> On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:
>
>> Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation functions
>> from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those functions are
>> also in the w_frame so I don't know why you didn't have to
>> remove.
>>
>> Also none of the standard class userobjects will convert. I
>> have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
>
> *********************************
> Build your vocabulary while feeding the hungry
> http://www.freerice.com
> *********************************
> Newsgroup User Manual
> =====================
> TeamSybase <> Sybase employee
> Forums = Peer-to-peer
> Forums <> Communication with Sybase
> IsNull (AnswerTo (Posting)) can return TRUE
> Forums.Moderated = TRUE, so behave or be deleted
> *********************************
>
> Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
> Home of PBL Peeper, a free PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit.
> Version 4.0.4 now available at the Sandbox
> PB Futures updated June 25/2008
> See the PB Troubleshooting & Migration Guides at the Sandbox
> ^ ^
> o o
> =*=
0
Bruce
8/24/2010 6:17:13 PM
No there isn't any custom code. The obsolete code is in
pfc_w_frame and pfc_n_cst_winsrv_sheetmanager.

> Yep, we've been trying to warn you about that, but you
> keep ignoring us...<grin>
>

> "Terry Voth [TeamSybase]" <sequel@techno-kitten.com>
> > wrote: I've been ignoring warnings without consequence
> > to date. Again, this is my experience, so if you're
> > exercising a different part of PFC that I'm not, your
> > experience may vary.
> > You also mention w_frame as the source of your problem.
> > Maybe this is a typo, but if not, this is an extension
> > layer object that should be empty, so there's a
> > possibility that the problem you had was with something
> your team had done as a custom extension to your
> > framework.
> > Good luck,
> >
> > Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten
> >
> > On 18 Aug 2010 05:16:58 -0700, Russ wrote:
> >
> >> Interesting. I had to remove the sheet activation
> functions >> from a non-pfc app to get it to run. Those
> functions are >> also in the w_frame so I don't know why
> you didn't have to >> remove.
> >>
> >> Also none of the standard class userobjects will
> convert. I >> have hundreds of warnings in the pfc layer.
> >
> > *********************************
> > Build your vocabulary while feeding the hungry
> > http://www.freerice.com
> > *********************************
> > Newsgroup User Manual
> > =====================
> > TeamSybase <> Sybase employee
> > Forums = Peer-to-peer
> > Forums <> Communication with Sybase
> > IsNull (AnswerTo (Posting)) can return TRUE
> > Forums.Moderated = TRUE, so behave or be deleted
> > *********************************
> >
> > Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
> > Home of PBL Peeper, a free PowerBuilder Developer's
> > Toolkit.  Version 4.0.4 now available at the Sandbox
> > PB Futures updated June 25/2008
> > See the PB Troubleshooting & Migration Guides at the
> > Sandbox ^ ^
> > o o
> > =*=
0
Russ

Migrating PB 10.2 to PB 10.5 on EAServer 4.2
My company is currently running EAServer 4.2 and PB 10.2. We are interested in migrating PB10.2 to 10.5 but still keep EAServer 4.2. The installation guide for PB 10.5 mentions that if you migrate to PB 10.5 it is best to get EAServer 5.3. Does anyone have experience in this and if these two (PB 10.5 and EAServer 4.2) are compatible with each other? I would be very surprised if 4.x supported 10.5. It likely doesn't even know about that VM. Carson ____________________________________________ Carson Hager Cynergy Systems, Inc. http://www.cynergysystems.com Macr...

PB 10.5 --> PB 10.2 --> PB6.5
I have converted our application from 6.5 to 10.5 Then we noticed that the crosstabs worked not the same as in PB 6.5.. They do in PB 10.2.1 so we converted in back from PB 10.5 to 10.2 and finished the changes we wanted. Now after a test we noticed that grid datawindow (dynamically created) do not work in PB 10.2 as they do in PB 6.5. They work fine in PB 10.5. Below is a part of the datawindow: 'retrieve=~'PBSELECT( VERSION(400) TABLE(NAME="dier" ) ' + & + 'COLUMN(NAME="dier.dat_afvoer") ' + & + 'COLUMN(NAME=&quo...

Migration from PB 10.2 to PB 10.5
Has anyone been able to migrate 10.2 apps to 10.5? We migrated a perfectly good 10.2 PFC app, and no errors were reported by the migration assistant. However, as we run the app a windows gpf is generated. We are stuck! Any ideas would be so very welcomed. Can you see were the application is blowing up? Does it blow up in the same place everytime? What dll is reporting the gpf? Brad Andres Rubiano wrote: > Has anyone been able to migrate 10.2 apps to 10.5? We migrated a perfectly good 10.2 PFC app, and no errors were reported by the migration assistant. However, as we run the a...

PB 10.5 and PB 10.2.1 on same machine?
Anyone officially know if PB 10.5 and PB 10.2.1 can peacefully co-exist on the same machine? Any tips/tricks or is it simply a matter of installing PB 10.5 with the default paths? Thanks, Brian Simmons stbfs at tecoenergy dot nospam com I have 804,902,10.2, 10.5, all installed to default location. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://www.pb9books.com product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement <Brian Simmons> wrote in message news:44299772.64e1.1681692777@sybase.com... > Anyone o...

Resize Problems in PFC 10.5 with PB 10.5.1
We have been porting our application to PB 10.5.1. It is based on the pfc. Originally we used the old 6.5 Pfc but have upgraded to the 10.5 version in code exchange. For the most part the port has been pretty smooth - but the resize service seems to be misbehaving. This might be related to the issue as to when the window resize event is fired (see my separate post on this) or it may be some other issue. We have may windows with contained tabs or other pfc objects. We start up the windows reize service in the pfc_preopen and register the contained objects in the same event. H...

PB 10.5 and PFC 10.5 Migration
I am having trouble with an app that I migrated from PB 9 (pfc 8.0) to PB 10.5.1.6551 (pfc 10.5 - from code exchange). I keep getting an app terminated error when it calls the f_setfilesrv function. I did setup through debug and the function gets called with no issues several time before getting called to produce the error. The variable is not of type n_cst_filesrvwin32. All the other times before hitting the error it sets it to the n_cst_filesrvunicode. Do I need to turn-off Unicode? How to I do that? Any help will be helpful. begin 666 pfc.rtf M>UQR=&8Q7&am...

PFC 6.5 TO PFC 10.5 (Duplicate variable: ls_objects) ... #2
Hello Everybody, I just migrated my 6.5 PB application to the 10.5 one. Everything seems to be working fine but when I tried to deploy my application I get the following error: ---------- Regenerate: pfcdwsrv.pbl(pfc_n_cst_dwsrv_report).pfc_n_cst_dwsrv_report.of_prepprint.33: Error C0081: Duplicate variable: ls_objects ---------- Finished The problem is in the main library pfcdwsrv.pbl how can I fix this problem withouth damagin all my application. What is happening? Thanking you in advance, Gaby ...

memory leak in PB 10.5.2, further regression from 10.5.1
Hi all, just for information: The memory leak bug I've isolated in PB 10.5.1 and PB 11 gets stronger in PB 10.5.2: Using dot notation to set values into a dataStore or dataWindow eats memory dramatically (see the threads "huge DW dot notation memory leak in PB 11 too" started by me on August the 30th and "strong memory leak in PB 10.5.1" started August the 21th). While in the previous versions 10.5.1 and 11 reseting the dataWindow or dataStore and destroying the dataObject using dw.dataObject='' gives the memory back in PB 10.5.2 this isn't th...

ASE 12.5.2 or ASE 12.5.3 on Solaris 10
Hi there! Have anyone found whitepapers or documentation regarding ASE on Solaris 10? I have tried to search around on sybase.com, but without any luck. I'm particulary looking into zones/containers with ASE and if there is any issues regarding this. Any help is much appreciated. ..prn Hi, As for as i known there aren't whitepapers or docu. I have a couple of boxes with ASE in a zone. So if you have questions mail me. Sjaak Preben Olsen wrote: > Hi there! > > Have anyone found whitepapers or documentation regarding ASE > on Solaris 10? I h...

Smoke [5.12.2] v5.12.2-3-g4ffae9c FAIL(F) MSWin32 WinXP/.Net SP3 (x86/2 cpu) #10
Automated smoke report for 5.12.2 patch 4ffae9cec64e9dd4150c249b8d63bdceb4e= 65fb2 v5.12.2-3-g4ffae9c maldoror.bath.planit.group: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz(~2660 MHz= ) (x86/2 cpu) on MSWin32 - WinXP/.Net SP3 using bcc32 version 5.5.1 smoketime 6 hours 51 minutes (average 41 minutes 9 seconds) Summary: FAIL(F) O =3D OK F =3D Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X =3D Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? =3D still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - =3D unknown or N/A c =3D Configure, m =3D ...

PB 10.5.1 (6662) w/ PFC 10.5
I have migrated an application from PB 9 (using PFC 8) to PB 10.5.1 build 6662 using PFC 10.5. I am getting a change issue with the DropDownSearch. The code gets to pfc_editchanged event // Determine what to highlight or where to move the cursor.. if li_searchtextlen = len(ls_foundtext) THEN // Move the cursor to the end idw_requestor.SelectText (Len (ls_foundtext)+1, 0) else // Hightlight the portion the user has not actually typed. idw_requestor.SelectText (li_searchtextlen + 1, Len (ls_foundtext)) <<<<<<<<<< It does get here end ...

converting PFC 5 to PFC 10
Hi, I am upgrading my app that using PFC5 to PFC10. Before upgrade, existing PFC pbls are pfcapsrv, pfcmain,pfcwnsrv,pfcdwsrv,pfdapsrv,pfdmain,pfdwnsrv,pfddwsrv. I downloaded the latest PFC10 from code exchange.I overwrite the old PFC5 pbls with PFC10 pbls, they are pfcapsrv,pfcmain,pfcutil,pfcdwsrv,pfcwnsrv and with extra extension pbls,like pfeapsrv,pfedwsrv,pfemain,pfeutil,pfewnsrv. But, when i did a full build,i get below errors,warnings. Can anyone help comments, what to do to get rid of these? Many thanks. ----------------------------------------------------------------- --...

PowerBuilder 10.5.2 does not connect to Oracle 10.0.2 Windows 64-Bit...
Hi! I am trying to connect to Oracle 64-Bit from Powerbuilder 10.5.2(both from IDE & Runtime)-Windows. I am not able to connect to the Database , error message prompted is as follows:- "Oracle library oci.dll could not be loaded." Timely responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Do you have 32-bit Oracle client installed? -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://casexpress.sybase.com/cx/cx.stm product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement <ckp.fahm@gmail.com> wrote i...

PB 10.5 to PB 11.5 and EAserver 5.5
What are the steps to migrate from PB 10.5 to PB 11.5? I migrated the source code. What do I need to do on the serverside - I assume regenerating the proxies. Anything else? Where is the correct place for the PBVMs? 10.5's are located in the shared folder. TIA, Kevin Deploy to the server and regenerate the proxies. You can do a pbvm-only install of 11.5. Alternatively, copying the pbvm's into the shared folder shoulod work, though. -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] "Kevin Berez" <kaberezNOSPAM@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:...

Smoke [5.12.2] v5.12.2-5-g60a58e9 FAIL(F) MSWin32 WinXP/.Net SP3 (x86/2 cpu) #2
Automated smoke report for 5.12.2 patch 60a58e98bf9da0f7e06e47974d829b42b2c= c834e v5.12.2-5-g60a58e9 maldoror.bath.planit.group: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz(~2660 MHz= ) (x86/2 cpu) on MSWin32 - WinXP/.Net SP3 using cl version 12.00.8804 smoketime 6 hours 29 minutes (average 38 minutes 56 seconds) Summary: FAIL(F) O =3D OK F =3D Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X =3D Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? =3D still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - =3D unknown or N/A c =3D Configure, m =...

pb 10.2 to 10.5 in clearcase
i am migrating from pb 10.2 to pb 10.5. we use clearcase as our scc provider. do the powerbuilder objects physically change during the migration process? do all objects have to be checked out during the migration? what happens when you check out a 10.2 object into a 10.5 pbl? thank you for your time. PB will not typically "change" the source code of an object during a migration - especially within the same major release. The only exception I know of was going from any pre-v10 release to 10.x or 11. That migration introduces Unicode, so the source code is changed from...

Application in Powerbuilder 5.0.2 with PFC
I recently found myself in charge of an application built in Powerbuilder 5.0.2 using the PFC. Nobody seems to have the installation disks for PB 5.0.2 available anymore, so I was looking at Powerbuilder 8. I have never used PB 8 nor have I used PFC in any version. My 2 questions are 1) can and go from PB 5.0.2 to PB 8 and 2) how do you migrate using the PFC?? Thanks. Wallace Henry whenry@newcorp.com On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:29:33 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc Wallace Henry <whenry@newcorp.com> wrote: >I recently found myself in charge of an application...

Smoke [5.12.3] v5.12.3-10-gaf021af FAIL(M) Solaris 2.10 (i386/1 cpu)
Automated smoke report for 5.12.3 patch af021af6468a4ef90c28f5220360c0c329c195f1 v5.12.3-10-gaf021af unknown: i86pc (2300MHz) (i386/1 cpu) on Solaris - 2.10 using /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc version Sun C 5.9 SunOS_i386 2007/05/03 smoketime 9 minutes 14 seconds (average 9 minutes 14 seconds) Summary: FAIL(M) O = OK F = Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X = Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? = still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - = unknown or N/A c = Configure, m = make, M = make (after miniperl), t = ...

Smoke [5.10.0] maint-5.10-459-g6a49472 FAIL(m) MSWin32 WinXP/.Net SP3 (x86/2 cpu) #12
Automated smoke report for 5.10.0 patch 6a4947285303421b2ef88204489fbfd215e= 26389 maint-5.10-459-g6a49472 maldoror.bath.planit.group: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz(~2660 MHz= ) (x86/2 cpu) on MSWin32 - WinXP/.Net SP3 using ? unknown cc version=20 smoketime 1 minute 41 seconds (average 5.050 seconds) Summary: FAIL(m) O =3D OK F =3D Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X =3D Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? =3D still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - =3D unknown or N/A c =3D Configure, m =...

Smoke [5.12.2] v5.12.2 FAIL(F) MSWin32 WinXP/.Net SP3 (x86/2 cpu) #5
Automated smoke report for 5.12.2 patch 7a3b65c9d99f69553fffe01f73d49fe9abf= 95120 v5.12.2 maldoror.bath.planit.group: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz(~2660 MHz= ) (x86/2 cpu) on MSWin32 - WinXP/.Net SP3 using cl version 13.10.3077 smoketime 6 hours 32 minutes (average 39 minutes 12 seconds) Summary: FAIL(F) O =3D OK F =3D Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X =3D Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? =3D still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - =3D unknown or N/A c =3D Configure, m =3D make, M ...

Smoke [5.10.1] perl-5.10.1-1-gca8de22 FAIL(F) MSWin32 WinXP/.Net SP3 (x86/2 cpu) #12
Automated smoke report for 5.10.1 patch ca8de220718ba91d5a5fdd9779497cd5b02= 50258 perl-5.10.1-1-gca8de22 maldoror.bath.planit.group: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz(~2660 MHz= ) (x86/2 cpu) on MSWin32 - WinXP/.Net SP3 using cl version 13.10.3077 smoketime 4 hours 40 minutes (average 28 minutes 3 seconds) Summary: FAIL(F) O =3D OK F =3D Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X =3D Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? =3D still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - =3D unknown or N/A c =3D Configure, ...

Smoke [5.10.1] perl-5.10.1-RC1-12-g97df84f FAIL(F) MSWin32 WinXP/.Net SP3 (x86/2 cpu)
Automated smoke report for 5.10.1 patch 97df84f5811e7c90ff7368de89dfd99104a= 684c7 perl-5.10.1-RC1-12-g97df84f maldoror.bath.planit.group: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz(~2660 MHz= ) (x86/2 cpu) on MSWin32 - WinXP/.Net SP3 using cl version 12.00.8804 smoketime 4 hours 47 minutes (average 28 minutes 46 seconds) Summary: FAIL(F) O =3D OK F =3D Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X =3D Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? =3D still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - =3D unknown or N/A c =3D Confi...

Web resources about - Converting PB 10.2 to 12.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

Converting dry air to water: solution to Broken Hill's water crisis gains support
A one-man crusade by a Broken Hill resident to solve the historic town's water crisis by introducing air to water converters is gaining support. ...