Business Operating System (BOS) in CodeXchange

Hi all

I just downloaded the BOS erp application written with PFC to see how a big
app works with the library. However, a ton of errors have resulted in my
trying to migrate it to 11.5. The page I downloaded from say to contact the
originator but there aren't any contact details to allow me to do that.

Does anyone know who contributed the app and how to contact them? The text
said:

" Please contact me for 3rd party controls, license and compiling
restrictions and support questions. I will reply as quickly as possible."

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Bruce

0
Bruce

Hello Bruce,

The owner is Keller Systems. I interacted with them long time back.
Richard Keller <richard@kellersystems.com>

HTH
Amal

"Bruce Nordstrand" <brucen@ksl.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> I just downloaded the BOS erp application written with PFC to see how a
> big
> app works with the library. However, a ton of errors have resulted in my
> trying to migrate it to 11.5. The page I downloaded from say to contact
> the
> originator but there aren't any contact details to allow me to do that.
>
> Does anyone know who contributed the app and how to contact them? The text
> said:
>
> " Please contact me for 3rd party controls, license and compiling
> restrictions and support questions. I will reply as quickly as possible."
>
> Any help appreciated
>
> Cheers
> Bruce

0
Amal
7/30/2010 6:11:47 PM
Thanks Amal

I'll chuck him an email and see what comes of it

Cheers
Bruce

On 31/07/10 4:11 AM, in article 4c5315e3@forums-1-dub, "Amal"
<amsharmaATabhikalakDOTcom> wrote:

> Hello Bruce,
>
> The owner is Keller Systems. I interacted with them long time back.
> Richard Keller <richard@kellersystems.com>
>
> HTH
> Amal
>
> "Bruce Nordstrand" <brucen@ksl.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi all
>>
>> I just downloaded the BOS erp application written with PFC to see how a
>> big
>> app works with the library. However, a ton of errors have resulted in my
>> trying to migrate it to 11.5. The page I downloaded from say to contact
>> the
>> originator but there aren't any contact details to allow me to do that.
>>
>> Does anyone know who contributed the app and how to contact them? The text
>> said:
>>
>> " Please contact me for 3rd party controls, license and compiling
>> restrictions and support questions. I will reply as quickly as possible."
>>
>> Any help appreciated
>>
>> Cheers
>> Bruce

0
Bruce

How to get English PowerBuilder Application to run on French Windows XP Operating System?
Can anyone please tell me how to get a PB 8 Application to run correctly on Windows XP French? The application is English, but the requirement in Quebec calls for a French Operating System. The application will be used by Bilingual Agents so it's not necessary to create a 'french' version of the application. The problem is with date and numeric data. Currency values in English of 42.95 display at 42950000, etc. There are other formatting issues as well. Tried changing the Regional Settings, but that had no effect. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. If c...

Best file-system for use with multiple operating systems?
I want to use some external hard-drives on several machines which could be running versions of either Linux or Windows (XP or Vista). Which is the best file-system to format these drives for so that they can be fully used by either OS? While I'm here, what about OS X? Does it use vanilla Linux/Unix FSs? -- Weyland-Yutani ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ext3 I'd say. It has pretty good drivers for Win and, iirc, for Mac there's also an xfs driver for Win, but I don't know its state nor do I know if its suppor...

Finding the system folder on a multi-user operating system
Does anyone know of a function for Powerbuilder that will find and return the operating system's directory on a multi-user server (ie. the \winnt directory on a citrix server)? I know of the GetSystemWindowsDirectory() function in MS Visual C++, but I am looking for the same type function in Powerbuilder. Thank You. Sounds like a Windows API to me. http://my.sybase.com/detail?id=44545 feagan wrote in message <82ED414A82408F7C006EECFE85256C17.006EED2E85256C17@webforums>... >Does anyone know of a function for Powerbuilder that will find and return >the operat...

"Availability - System Requirements
Does ZENworks for Desktops 6.5 "break out" "Windows NT/2000/XP" into the respective OS's? I have a great need for those to be broken out. ZfD 4.x (IR5) Thank you, Bryan no more that ZfD 4.x - you need to Specify the Os version number - that allows you to include SP details... -- Shaun Pond W2K is 5.0 XP is 5.1 I don't recall all the SP minor digits, I usually just check the SP reg key but what you can do Is IF >=5.0 a nd <5.1 to ensure only W2K gets the app. >=5.1 will limit it to XP Shaun Pond wrote: > no mo...

Operating System
Name: Martin Product: Firefox Summary: Operating System Comments: Do you think it would be good idea if Mozilla create new operating system included Firefox web browser and new name for Mozilla new OS = Firefox OS like Google new Chrome OS that may come out in 2010 so people can choose MS Windows or Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or any new name for OS -- that would be good idea. Im just wonder if it good idea to mix and choose it rather than MS using Windows and Apple own Mac OS X. Im using Firefox 3.5 web browser that much excellent plus run lots faster (I used at work...

No Operating System
Hello , can anyone offer a solution to this , I have been trying to install openSuse 11 on a IBM X41 , previously the machine was running 10.3 no probem. Now I install and all appears good , but when I restart it it just says 'No operating system' I have no other drives or storage devices attached and it is trying to boot from the correct disk. I do a Grub fix using the install disk and still the same happens. I have installed Suse 11 on 5 other machines (all desktop IBM's) with no problems. The Laptop had some awful IBM software on it that it used for rescue and reco...

Busy -- Busy
All programmers must have been busy over the weekend, I've never seen so many updates in one day. Outpost Firewall Pro 2.7.484.412 Maxthon Lite (Formerly MyIE2) 1.3.1 FireTune 1.0.4 xpy 0.8.12 TCP Optimizer 2.01 RegVac 4.02.03 QuickTime Alternative 1.47 Real Alternative 1.39 K-Lite Codec Pack Full 2.48 Inno Setup 5.1.4 ICFMeister 2.1.6.0 Protector Plus for Windows Everest Home 2.01.347 Automize for Windows 6.16 TaskTracker 1.1.106 Beyond Compare 2.3 Build 230 Just to name a few. And that doesn't include Beta versions or Anti-Virus signature updates! -- Bill...

Operating System
Name: Andrew Email: herrres_andrewathotmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Operating System Comments: I think that Mozilla should make an operating system. I think it would be a really good idea becuase you guys are so good at making secure software, unlike microsoft. If you do plan on making an operating system if the future please tell me so i can give you some suggestions for it. Thank you so much. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Other Operating Systems?
It seems that DLL injection is a windows-only problem. Do other Operating Systems (Linux, Unix, BSDs, etc) have similar exploits, or are they more secure in this way? My keylogger reports, jordan <jordan@remixmultimedia.com>, to have written: >It seems that DLL injection is a windows-only problem. Do other Operating >Systems (Linux, Unix, BSDs, etc) have similar exploits, or are they more >secure in this way? Jordan. This question is unrelated to GRC's leaktest and of a general technical nature. You would do better to cancel this messsage and repost in grc....

Operating System
Is there a pfc service that will get the operating system for me??? joniej@meridinet.com Jonie, You don't need a service for that. Look at the Environment object and the GetEnvironment function. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamPS] Jonie Jaouni <joniej@meridinet.com> wrote in message news:Waicifpg#GA.286@forums.sybase.com... > Is there a pfc service that will get the operating system for me??? > > joniej@meridinet.com > > > > ...

Other Operating Systems
On episode 105, Steve talked about cross-process DLL injection. Obviously, this is a windows-only problem. Do other operating systems have similar security flaws? How does, for example, MacOS or Linux handle processes? Are they allowed to "debug" each other? Can processes be started with arbitrary code attached (equivalent to DLL's in Windows)? Although they were talking about leaky firewalls, episode 105 seemed to me to speak more to Windows security issues. I would be very interested to know how other OS's compare. I've heard good things about Linux (whi...

Cannot perform '=' operation on System.String and System.Int64.
I have a datagrid which has a OnItemDataBound function called build_sub_DataGrid belowwhen the datagrid bind, I got a error message which is "Cannot perform '=' operation on System.String and System.Int64" the error message is from line properFAQs.RowFilter = "Custnum=" +  CatID Sub build_sub_DataGrid(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As DataGridItemEventArgs)        If e.Item.ItemType = ListItemType.Item Or _                e.Item.ItemType = ListI...

Operating System
I created a application exe file using PowerBuilder 7.0 and Windows 98 . I want to run this exe in the latest microsoft Operating system Windows Xp. Is it run? Or Have any problem?. WinXP is not officially supported until 8.0.3. Many have had no problems but there are no guarantees. WinXPs default theme has a larger titlebar height which may cut off some controls located at the bottom of some windows. If you dynamically locate the controls, you should not encounter this. You can see the same problem in previous OSs if you used a larger titlebar height. /ck <kumartklm@yahoo&g...

NO OPERATING SYSTEM??!!
While installing a second hard drive in server, the DOS files in the DOS directory for the original server hard drive disappeared. I now have the second drive installed and NetWare6 installed and want to migrate the files from the old hard drive. I can see both the DOS partition and the Netware partition and the files and folders in thru the utilities menu and under the files option in monitor but I can't get to them to move them to the new hard drive. Don't EVEN ask what happened to my backups - suffice it to say it's been a bad week. Bottom line - h...

Web resources about - Business Operating System (BOS) in CodeXchange - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc

How To - Sybase Inc
CodeXchange – RAP – The Trading Edition Useful stuff around RAP. Scripts, how to's, ...

Evaluations - Sybase Inc
switch to mobile view Worldwide [change] Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Czech Republic Denmark Finland France Germany ...

Sybase Software Downloads and Code Samples - Database and Mobility Software - Sybase Inc
The business intelligence and database management software download center offers various Sybase software downloads and code samples. For more ...