array boundary exceeded error in pfc_n_cst_tvsrv

Hi friends,

I am facing a problem with of_searchchild function of pfc_n_cst_tvsrv, I
get array boundary exceeded error at line 54. Also I get this error only
when I run the executable, from development environment it works fine ... i
don't get any error messages. I was wondering if this is a known problem
and if anybody could give me any leads on this.
Environment : PB 6.5 / PFC / Windows 95 / Sybase 11.5

Thanks,
Shafi.

0
Shafi

Jag Error: Array boundary exceeded...
Hello everyone, I hope someone can help with this error we've been recieving ever since we upgraded to C3. I have a case open with Sybase, but they aren't being very helpful... Anyway, here's the error I see in svr.log: Error: Array boundary exceeded at line 29 in function of_convert_value of object nv_retreival_arg. Aug 28 12:07:05 2000: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0003) Application terminated. Apparently, this is a Sybase component? This error occurs when we open a page with an HTML datawinow on it. For some reason it seems to only occur on pages...

array boundary exceeded
How much records can an unbounded string array handle in PowerBuilder? I use an unbounded String array in my code. Normally, It works fine, but I got this "array boundary exceeded" error when the code put big amount of data (like 40,000) to this array? So I'd like to know how much data PowerBuilder Array can handle. Thanks very much. Connie ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Please don't crosspost. I just answered you in the General newsgroup. "Connie Wang" <chunping@yahoo.co...

array boundary exceeded
How much records can an unbounded string array handle in PowerBuilder? I use an unbounded String array in my code. Normally, It works fine, but I got this "array boundary exceeded" error when the code put big amount of data (like 40,000) to this array? So I'd like to know how much data PowerBuilder Array can handle. Thanks very much. Connie ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Theoretically, it's only limited to the amount of memory available on your machine. Are you, perhaps, using an INT va...

Array boundery exceed error!
I met a problem PB's nonsense. << Script of cb_1 Clicked! >> 1: Integer li_index, li_readcount 2: 3: dw_lines.Retrieve(ls_return) 4: li_readcount = dw_lines.RowCount() 5: For li_index = 1 To li_readcount 6: lines_info[dw_lines.object.lineindex[li_index]].line_object.Visible = True 11: lines_info[dw_lines.object.lineindex[li_index]].used = True 12: Next << Window Structure >> lines_info[100] { line_object Line, used Boolean } Array boundery exceed Error occurs in line 6. When I debugging... li_index is 1 Then dw_lines.object.lin...

Powerbuilder 10 migration errors (PFC)
I have a PowerBuilder 6.5 (PFC based)application that needs to support international characters. I have been trying to migrate to PowerBuilder 10 with no success. I have successfully migrated to power 8 and 9 with out much hassle. When I went to 9 I had to fix some duplicate variable names and get rid of the trasnport object. When I try to migrate from 6.5 to 10 I get thousands of lines of errors. I get the same errors if I try to go from PB 9 to 10 as well. Everywhere I have read shows that this should be a simple straight forward process, I mean if I can convert my...

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

Arrays, Arrays, Arrays
I mainly come from a JScript classic ASP background and I'm liking both C#.net and JScript.net. Now I have to say... "What's happened to arrays?" They used to be so flexible and easy to use. Here are my quick questions... Am I allowed to create an array with a non specified length so that I can add to it? If not then how can I modify an array's length? Can I create an array with a named index eg myArray["apple"] = "tasty"; or is the hash table the equivalent for this now? The classic array methods and properties like pop(), push(), length etc... are ...

Internal Error
I'm getting a PowerBuilder Runtime Error which says, ' Internal RunTime Engine Failure Contact PowerSoft Tech SUpport (NOOP)'. The error no. is R0011. I get this error when I try to call a function of an nvo from a window function. And the most strange thing is that this is not really a new code, this same code used to work before. I guess this problem started happening after regenerating the application. I'm not sure if the given info wil be helpful, but if u need a full info and feel that u could help then please do send me an e- mail. Thanks a lot , Swai Chand...

errors errors errors..

PowerBuilder PFC Application EXE Build time error
Sub: - PowerBuilder PFC Application EXE Build time error I have a PFC based application which runs quite well during development inside PowerBuilder Development environment. But when I tried to make an EXE through the Project painter it is showing the following error. " Error C0113: Error reading object source entry: n_cst_propertyattrib.sru. " I had given all the PFC PBL's and its concerned PBR's. I am using PB7 and also installed the maintenance release 7.0.1. My Backend is MS SQL SERVER 7.0. I have tried this in Win-NT 4 , WIN98 and WIN95 envir...

Powerbuilder and database array fetching / array inserts
What I understand from the documentation, Powerbuilder supports array fetching when you issue a SELECT query. The size of this "array" can be changed by setting the DBParm parameter BLOCK (we have an Oracle db) But what about array inserts? Does Powerbuilder support this if you are using bindvariables? I mean, if you have a datawindow (rows with NewModified! status), does the dw.Update() then produce one Insert command and send all the inserted values in an array to the database, or (what I suspect) will there be an insert command (sent over the network) for every row in th...

Select error: Powerbuilder JDBC Internal Error
Hi all, we are using PB7.0.3 Build 10135 with a JDBC Connection to MSSQL2k server. JDBC-driver: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC Version 2.2 Patch 1. used JDK is 1.2.2 The problem is the same if PB-application is running stand alone or as Component in EAServer. Problem: Whe retieving data everything is working fine unless there is an Euro-character in the data. Then we receive the following Message: "Select error: Powerbuilder JDBC Internal Error" Any ideas? Thanks What is the character set being used in JDBC and MSS? From what I have found, ...

Reading Error Messages from File with PFC Error Service
I need to know the format of the file that can be used as the source of error messages with the PFC error service..an example of the messages table is provided if you want to use the database as a source, but not the file On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:04:06 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc Sara Pawley <spawley@qlab.quintiles.com> wrote: >I need to know the format of the file that can be used as the source of >error messages with the PFC error service..an example of the messages >table is provided if you want to use the database as a source, but not >the file ...

Web resources about - array boundary exceeded error in pfc_n_cst_tvsrv - sybase.powerbuilder.pfc