Integrating do I integrate all help files - powerbuilder help files, pfc.help files and sybase help files?

How do I integrate PFC, sybase and powerbuilderhelp files together help such
that I can get help on all issues (PFC, sybase and powerbuilderhelp )
through powerbuilder's help-content menu only .

0
Damola
11/1/2004 7:34:08 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.pbni 488 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please don't cross-post.

On 1 Nov 2004 12:34:08 -0700, "Damola adesuyi" <someone@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>How do I integrate PFC, sybase and powerbuilderhelp files together help such
>that I can get help on all issues (PFC, sybase and powerbuilderhelp )
>through powerbuilder's help-content menu only .

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

TeamSybase blogs:
http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

Two 3rd party books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups

Need code sample?  Check out CodeXchange:
http://www.codexchange.sybase.com

http://www.needhim.org

NOTE:

If you are using Google to post messages to the newsgroups, you will
*not* receive a reply.  Messages posted through Google never reach the
Sybase newsgroup server, so we don't see them in order to respond to
them.  You should post your question using a standard newsgroup reader
or the web based newsreaders at my.sybase.com or www.pfcguide.com.
Google is great for searching the Sybase newsgroups, but you can't post
to them from there.

DISCLAIMER:

This newsgroup message is only intended for the recipient. Given that it
is a posting to a public newsgroup, that means if you can read this
message then you are the recipient.  This message may contain information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. And then again,
it may not.

Given that TeamSybase members are not employees of Sybase, the contents
of this message do not necessarily represent the views or policies of
Sybase.  Given that TeamSybase is a diverse group of users of Sybase
products, the contents of this message do not necessarily represent the
views of a significant number of the members of TeamSybase.  Given that the
author has multiple personalities and hears voices in his head, the contents
of this message do not necessarily represent his own views.
0
Bruce

i installed datawindow reference for dw 2.5 but still the help file is not integrated into visual studio help file
i installed datawindow reference for dw 2.5 but still the help file is not integrated into visual studio help file. I would like to manually install the help files. How to do it? I know, I am using Visual Studio 2008. thanks vsv ...

i installed datawindow reference for dw 2.5 but still the help file is not integrated into visual studio help file
i installed datawindow reference for dw 2.5 but still the help file is not integrated into visual studio help file. I would like to manually install the help files. How to do it? I know, I am using Visual Studio 2008. thanks vsv sorry wrong group vsv "vsv" <vsv@nospam.com> wrote in message news:4741d69f$1@forums-1-dub... >i installed datawindow reference for dw 2.5 but still the help file is not >integrated into visual studio help file. > > I would like to manually install the help files. > > How to do it? > > I kn...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help with Help File
I have a project that uses the PFC command pfc_help to implement windows level help. I've set the ia_helptypeid for all cases. When I run the application through the PB environment all of the links to the help file work perfectly, but when I create an executable and run it I get the following error message: The help topic does not exist. Contact your application vendor for an updated help file. (129) Is there something I need to include in the resource file when I build the project? Thanks in advance for the help. Cheryl wrote: > > I have a project that uses the ...

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

Need help Integrating Help Files into ASP
Can anyone please offer any suggestions on how to add a help file into asp or any webpage. Not sure how to get the created help file to run in the program. Thank you. What kind of help file are we talking about? chm files, etc? BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). I was looking to put this file into an asp webpage made on visual studio .net What I've done is have my ASP.NET pages in the root folder, and have a separate help folder wi...

upload multi files, then attach file, then delete files help
Hi, I have a web form that needs do three things in one time when user click "submit" button. 1. upload multi files into web server (In know how to do this part) 2. send a email with these uploaded file to another user. 3. delete these uploaded files from web server. I know how to do 1). But, do not know 2) and 3). I know how to send email without attachment, But, once I add attachments. it does not work. Please help. Many thanks. Xiuxain Hi there, Please check the following links.. Sending Attachments and to delete file .. imports sys...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

help help help
Name: bryon Email: bryonbattampabaydotrrdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: help help help Comments: why can't i go into the address book and create a new contact with all the information. the screen does not scroll down to the phone numbers section to allow me to enter it, this is with a few of the application that wont allow me to scroll down and finish inserting information needed. please help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

Help, help help
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 005C87C886257037_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I did a Mysqldump for backing up and how I got this error. Anyone know why? Software error: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'mimetype' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT attach_id, DATE_FORMAT(creation_ts, '%Y.%m.%d %H:%i'), mimetype, description, ispatch, isobsolete, isprivate, submitter_id, LENGTH(thedata) FROM attachments WHERE bug_id = 41 OR...

Web resources about - Integrating do I integrate all help files - powerbuilder help files, pfc.help files and sybase help files? - sybase.powerbuilder.pbni

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles