Error calling method of a PBNI object #2

I have just upgraded to PB 11.2 and have written a small application
that can read a text file into some datawindows and then export it to
XML.
After the export i read in the file into a PBDOM document and needs to
add some data and then save the file again.
It works fine from inside the PB IDE, but if i compile the application
and run ity on the same machine i get the error in the subject line.

I have created a runtime package where i include support for PBDOM and
XML support.

Can anybody maybe help me, with what i'm missing.
Thanks in advance

Steen Christiansen
Seapay Aps
Denmark
0
Stc
4/30/2008 5:51:31 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.pbni 488 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Error calling method of PBNI object
Hi, I'm using PB 9.0.2 and using PBDOM to parse an XML file. Everything works fine in development environment. When I deploy the app and run the app, I get the error message "Error calling method of PBNI object" when PBDOM_Builder's BuildFromString() function is being called. I have included pbddom90.dll, PBXerces90.dll and xerces-c_1_5_1.dll and still get the same error message. Would anyone help me figure that out? Thanks Junaid Junaid wrote: > Hi, > I'm using PB 9.0.2 and using PBDOM to parse an XML file. Everything > works fine in d...

Error calling method of a PBNI object
I've tried almost all PBNI CodeXchange examples and I'm still getting "Error calling method of a PBNI object" message. It appears when I click on the visual object. E.g. in Oscilloscope application everything works fine until I click the oscilloscope screen area. I've tried just unzipping, opening the pbw and run. Then I've tried to rebuild pbx, pbx2pbd90.exe to get pbd and rebuild workspace but the result is still the same. I'm using PB 9.0.1.6533 and Visual Studio .NET 2003 7.1.3088. Regarding to an answer from Clive Collie in the newsgroup before ...

Error calling method of a PBNI object
Hi, Run my deployed application I get this error (PBXRuntimeError) : "PBNI exeption: Error calling method of a PBNI object" this is the code: //declaration used to get data from xml code PBDOM_BUILDER pbdom_builder_new PBDOM_DOCUMENT pbdom_doc PBDOM_OBJECT pbdom_obj_array_root[] PBDOM_OBJECT pbdom_obj_array_data[] int i TRY //parsing if parsing != succed return error long ret ret= XMLParseString(xml_code) if ret<>0 then return ret //string XMLTravco -> PBDOM_DOCUMENT pbdom_doc pbdom_builder_new = Create PBDOM_Builder pbdom_doc ...

Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object
I get the subject error when trying to call setoptions after creating the soapconnection. PB 10, build 4510, windows 2000 Any help appreciated Jim I figured it out. I had to rename all the related dll's in the winnt/system32 directory, then I copied all of those dll's to the local work directory, then I added current directory to the system path, then restarted powerbuilder. I've seen several other people with similar problems, Sybase really needs to clean up and simplify the dll's and deployment. Thanks, Jim > I get the subject error when tryin...

Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object #3
We are using Soap/XML in PB 10.5.2 and getting this message. We get it using one DB and not another. Does anyone know what this message means and what we might be missing? Please help ASAP if possible! ...

System error
I run a depolyed application and tried to build a xml file from a string of data. I got an error Error text = Error calling method of a PBNI object. Error Object/Control = pbdom_builder. script = build fromstring. I run it in powerbuilder environment is fine. Please help PAtrick Did you deploy the runtime components that the PBDOM90.PBD is dependant on: http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0900e/apptech/@Generic__BookTextView/49477;pt=49477#X On 4 Nov 2004 14:40:13 -0800, "Patrick Lee" <patrick.lee@companionGroup.com> wrote: >I run...

Web Service & Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object
Please help... I try to consume MS MapPoint web service. Unfortunately without luck :( The following code generates PB Application Execution Error (R0000): Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object. //--- soapconnection conn routewebservicesoap proxy_obj long ll_ret, ll_log conn = create soapconnection // Create proxy object ll_ret = conn.createinstance(proxy_obj, "routewebservicesoap") s1__findaddressspecification specification s1__findresults findresults s1__address address address.addressline = sle_addressline.text address.postalcode = sle_postalcode.text a...

error calling method of a PBNI object in 'CreateJavaInstance'
There is an error "error calling method of a PBNI object " at CreateJavaInstance function of 'FilterInputStream' .But it works fine when "InputStream". Does anyone know what 's wrong or how to debug it?? eg: .... InputStream IS_1 FilterInputStream Filter_IS ll_temp=WLConn.CreateJavaInstance(IS_1,"InputStream") ll_temp=WLConn.CreateJavaInstance(Filter_IS,"FilterInputStream") .... First, run your C++ debugger and see what error message you are getting in your C++ code when you get to that point. On 3 Nov 2003 01...

Error calling mething of PBNI object
Hi All , Referring to the downloaded version of "PBNI_Examples\flags5507\" from Code Exchange of Sybase website. I have re-build the workspace in Visual Studio successfully and also rebuild the PBW workspace from PB10.5 build 5048 after inclusion of the extension file called "flag.dll" then also on click on the flag user object it gives : - Error calling method of PBNI object Application execution error ( R0000 ) Any ideas ..........thanks in advance . -- Regards Van I have the same problem. Did you find any reason ? Best regards. "Van...

Error: Error destroying PBNI Object
I have a fairly simple implementation of pbniSMTP. Basically I have an event that at the beginning of the script it creates an instance of n_cpp_smtp and at the end it destroys said instance. On a majority of my client machines this works perfectly fine. On a couple I get the above message. Is there something I am missing? Are you sure that you're not allowing the working directory to be changed and then not changing it back. The PBD will look in the search path (including the working directory) for the PBX file. If the working directory gets changed (for example when th...

'Invalid object for method' error calling jaguar component method
I am attempting to call a jaguar component method that has an string argument defined as INOUT. The component has been created in PowerBuilder where the argument is passed by reference. I am able to call the java.CreateComponent successfully but when the component method is called the following error is generated in my browser: Invalid object for method doSomething near line 34 in "/test.htm" Here is the code segment from my server script in the test.htm page: <% .... test = java.CreateComponent("fts/test", "iiop://localhost:9000", "jagadmin...

Getting Error :This method cannot be called until the send method has been called.
Hi, I am facing one tentative error when I am trying to call a page using "XMLHTTP" object. Error description is: This method cannot be called until the send method has been called. Following is the code snippet: Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0") Call objHTTP.Open("GET", GetHTTP, False) Most of the time, above code is working properly, but some time (I don’t know why) above error occurred. Can any one help me in this regard? Thank you.~ Firoz AnsariPune, Indiahttp://www.firozansari.comWhy product testin...

PBNI ERROR CALLING FUNCTION
Hi to all. I'm using PB 9.0.1 build 7171. I have an application that wants send mail using pbnismtp object (n_cpp_smtp object). my code is: TRY l_smtp = CREATE n_cpp_smtp l_smtp.SetRecipientEmail( ls_destinatari) .................. but running my application I obtained this error: "Bad runtime function reference at line 83 (setrecipientemail) in function ....." the pbnismtp.pbd is in my library list and the .pbx is in the same directory of pbd. Someone can tell me why my application doesn't work? thanks in advance. Michela. Does you app ...

Web resources about - Error calling method of a PBNI object #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.pbni

Calling Dr. Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calling Dr. Death (1943) is the first of the Universal Pictures Inner Sanctum mystery films . The "Inner Sanctum" franchise originated with a ...

List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of country calling codes defined by ITU-T recommendations E.123 and E.164 , also called IDD ( International Direct Dialling ) ...

Calling Batman: Bane Takes Over Ecko Unlimited Facebook Page
Bane, the villain in upcoming Batman feature film The Dark Knight Rises , turned his criminal mind toward the Ecko Unlimited Facebook page , ...

Facebook Video Calling - Facebook
Bring your conversations to life on Facebook. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. To get started, ...

Facebook’s Talktime program in India pays new mobile users in calling credit
... Facebook has launched its Talktime program in India which gives every new user who signs up with a mobile device 50 Rupees (almost $1) in calling ...

Berlin Calling (@neuraum) on Twitter

Calling all foodies: Here comes @TwitterFood
There are many thousands of food-related Tweets people send on Twitter each day – Tweets about meals, ingredients, favorites, recipes and dining ...

Rounds Video Calling + Chat for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad ...
Get Rounds Video Calling + Chat on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Video Calling Coming to WhatsApp Soon: Report
... images show WhatsApp working on a prototype video call feature. Facebook Inc. ( NASDAQ:FB )-owned WhatsApp could soon introduce video calling ...