Error calling mething of PBNI object

Hi All ,
Referring to the downloaded version of "PBNI_Examples\flags5507\" from Code
Exchange of Sybase website.
I have re-build the workspace in Visual Studio successfully and also rebuild
the PBW  workspace from PB10.5 build 5048 after inclusion of the extension
file called "flag.dll" then also on click on the flag user object it gives
: -
Error calling method of PBNI object
Application execution error ( R0000 )
Any ideas ..........thanks in advance .
--
Regards
Van

0
Van
3/18/2007 8:28:26 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.pbni 488 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have the same problem.
Did you find any reason ?

Best regards.

"Van" <VanJacobson@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
45fcf82a@forums-1-dub...
> Hi All ,
> Referring to the downloaded version of "PBNI_Examples\flags5507\" from
> Code Exchange of Sybase website.
> I have re-build the workspace in Visual Studio successfully and also
> rebuild the PBW  workspace from PB10.5 build 5048 after inclusion of the
> extension file called "flag.dll" then also on click on the flag user
> object it gives : -
> Error calling method of PBNI object
> Application execution error ( R0000 )
> Any ideas ..........thanks in advance .
> --
> Regards
> Van

0
Guillaume

Error calling method of a PBNI object
I've tried almost all PBNI CodeXchange examples and I'm still getting "Error calling method of a PBNI object" message. It appears when I click on the visual object. E.g. in Oscilloscope application everything works fine until I click the oscilloscope screen area. I've tried just unzipping, opening the pbw and run. Then I've tried to rebuild pbx, pbx2pbd90.exe to get pbd and rebuild workspace but the result is still the same. I'm using PB 9.0.1.6533 and Visual Studio .NET 2003 7.1.3088. Regarding to an answer from Clive Collie in the newsgroup before ...

Error calling method of a PBNI object
Hi, Run my deployed application I get this error (PBXRuntimeError) : "PBNI exeption: Error calling method of a PBNI object" this is the code: //declaration used to get data from xml code PBDOM_BUILDER pbdom_builder_new PBDOM_DOCUMENT pbdom_doc PBDOM_OBJECT pbdom_obj_array_root[] PBDOM_OBJECT pbdom_obj_array_data[] int i TRY //parsing if parsing != succed return error long ret ret= XMLParseString(xml_code) if ret<>0 then return ret //string XMLTravco -> PBDOM_DOCUMENT pbdom_doc pbdom_builder_new = Create PBDOM_Builder pbdom_doc ...

Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object
I get the subject error when trying to call setoptions after creating the soapconnection. PB 10, build 4510, windows 2000 Any help appreciated Jim I figured it out. I had to rename all the related dll's in the winnt/system32 directory, then I copied all of those dll's to the local work directory, then I added current directory to the system path, then restarted powerbuilder. I've seen several other people with similar problems, Sybase really needs to clean up and simplify the dll's and deployment. Thanks, Jim > I get the subject error when tryin...

Error calling method of PBNI object
Hi, I'm using PB 9.0.2 and using PBDOM to parse an XML file. Everything works fine in development environment. When I deploy the app and run the app, I get the error message "Error calling method of PBNI object" when PBDOM_Builder's BuildFromString() function is being called. I have included pbddom90.dll, PBXerces90.dll and xerces-c_1_5_1.dll and still get the same error message. Would anyone help me figure that out? Thanks Junaid Junaid wrote: > Hi, > I'm using PB 9.0.2 and using PBDOM to parse an XML file. Everything > works fine in d...

Error calling method of a PBNI object #2
Please help me! (Sorry, my english is bad) ;-) My problem is, when I start my application in the runtime I recieved the error: "Error calling method of a PBNI object" When I start my application from the powerbuilder then it works! Please help me... Thank you! ******************************** TRY is_haus_id = proxy.InsertUpdateHaus(is_mandant, is_haus) CATCH (runtimeerror er_haus) fw_killnull(is_haus_Id) fw_killnull(is_haus) fw_log("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus: " + er_haus.getMessage()) fw_log("--> Mandant: " + is_mand...

Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object #3
We are using Soap/XML in PB 10.5.2 and getting this message. We get it using one DB and not another. Does anyone know what this message means and what we might be missing? Please help ASAP if possible! ...

Error calling method of a PBNI object #2
I have just upgraded to PB 11.2 and have written a small application that can read a text file into some datawindows and then export it to XML. After the export i read in the file into a PBDOM document and needs to add some data and then save the file again. It works fine from inside the PB IDE, but if i compile the application and run ity on the same machine i get the error in the subject line. I have created a runtime package where i include support for PBDOM and XML support. Can anybody maybe help me, with what i'm missing. Thanks in advance Steen Christiansen Seapay A...

System error
I run a depolyed application and tried to build a xml file from a string of data. I got an error Error text = Error calling method of a PBNI object. Error Object/Control = pbdom_builder. script = build fromstring. I run it in powerbuilder environment is fine. Please help PAtrick Did you deploy the runtime components that the PBDOM90.PBD is dependant on: http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0900e/apptech/@Generic__BookTextView/49477;pt=49477#X On 4 Nov 2004 14:40:13 -0800, "Patrick Lee" <patrick.lee@companionGroup.com> wrote: >I run...

Error: Error destroying PBNI Object
I have a fairly simple implementation of pbniSMTP. Basically I have an event that at the beginning of the script it creates an instance of n_cpp_smtp and at the end it destroys said instance. On a majority of my client machines this works perfectly fine. On a couple I get the above message. Is there something I am missing? Are you sure that you're not allowing the working directory to be changed and then not changing it back. The PBD will look in the search path (including the working directory) for the PBX file. If the working directory gets changed (for example when th...

error calling method of a PBNI object in 'CreateJavaInstance'
There is an error "error calling method of a PBNI object " at CreateJavaInstance function of 'FilterInputStream' .But it works fine when "InputStream". Does anyone know what 's wrong or how to debug it?? eg: .... InputStream IS_1 FilterInputStream Filter_IS ll_temp=WLConn.CreateJavaInstance(IS_1,"InputStream") ll_temp=WLConn.CreateJavaInstance(Filter_IS,"FilterInputStream") .... First, run your C++ debugger and see what error message you are getting in your C++ code when you get to that point. On 3 Nov 2003 01...

Web Service & Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object
Please help... I try to consume MS MapPoint web service. Unfortunately without luck :( The following code generates PB Application Execution Error (R0000): Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object. //--- soapconnection conn routewebservicesoap proxy_obj long ll_ret, ll_log conn = create soapconnection // Create proxy object ll_ret = conn.createinstance(proxy_obj, "routewebservicesoap") s1__findaddressspecification specification s1__findresults findresults s1__address address address.addressline = sle_addressline.text address.postalcode = sle_postalcode.text a...

Error destroying PBNI object
I am using the pbnismtp.pbx object in my application. When I try to compile my app I get the message, "Error: error destroying PBNI object". I have to remove the PBX to do the compile and put it back to run the program. Is there another solution to this? (Note: I decided to make this it's own issue) See: http://www.teamsybase.net:8083/newsgroups/display.jsp?msgid=4190c876@forums-1-dub It looks like I need to add some exception hanling in the code to help during compiles. On 25 Jan 2005 12:15:48 -0800, Tom Tufankjian wrote: >I am using the pbnismtp.pbx ...

PBNI ERROR CALLING FUNCTION
Hi to all. I'm using PB 9.0.1 build 7171. I have an application that wants send mail using pbnismtp object (n_cpp_smtp object). my code is: TRY l_smtp = CREATE n_cpp_smtp l_smtp.SetRecipientEmail( ls_destinatari) .................. but running my application I obtained this error: "Bad runtime function reference at line 83 (setrecipientemail) in function ....." the pbnismtp.pbd is in my library list and the .pbx is in the same directory of pbd. Someone can tell me why my application doesn't work? thanks in advance. Michela. Does you app ...

Error Creating PBNI Object
Hi I have a PB9 application that USES the PDB file pbsoapclient90.pbd to connect to the webservice using wsdl. When I create the EXE it gives me a Error ' Error Creating PBNI Object' and then Powerbuilder quits. I have winows XP and PB9.0.1 build 6533. Can anyone please help. Regards naveen Did you also deploy the EasySoap DLL? -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] SDN CodeXchange -- http://codexchange.sybase.com "Naveen" <naveen.chauhan@thomson.com> wrote in message news:3fb93ef8@forums-1-dub... > Hi > > I have ...

Web resources about - Error calling mething of PBNI object - sybase.powerbuilder.pbni

Calling Dr. Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calling Dr. Death (1943) is the first of the Universal Pictures Inner Sanctum mystery films . The "Inner Sanctum" franchise originated with a ...

List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of country calling codes defined by ITU-T recommendations E.123 and E.164 , also called IDD ( International Direct Dialling ) ...

Calling Batman: Bane Takes Over Ecko Unlimited Facebook Page
Bane, the villain in upcoming Batman feature film The Dark Knight Rises , turned his criminal mind toward the Ecko Unlimited Facebook page , ...

Facebook Video Calling - Facebook
Bring your conversations to life on Facebook. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. To get started, ...

Facebook’s Talktime program in India pays new mobile users in calling credit
... Facebook has launched its Talktime program in India which gives every new user who signs up with a mobile device 50 Rupees (almost $1) in calling ...

Berlin Calling (@neuraum) on Twitter

Calling all foodies: Here comes @TwitterFood
There are many thousands of food-related Tweets people send on Twitter each day – Tweets about meals, ingredients, favorites, recipes and dining ...

Rounds Video Calling + Chat for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad ...
Get Rounds Video Calling + Chat on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Jewish leader condemns Camille Paglia for calling Taylor Swift a "Nazi Barbie"
... insulting Taylor Swift. A leading Australian Jewish organisation has denounced American cultural critic Camille Paglia for calling Taylor Swift ...