C# vs PowerBuilder How To...?

How to...

    1. Make a dll using C# to use in PowerBuilder
    2. Make a dll include control using C# to use in PowerBuilder

What is the steps into C# to create and PowerBuilder to Call,
examples/sample will help

Osama Diab

0
Osama
10/24/2005 7:49:12 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.pbni 488 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Powerbuilder vs Java vs C#
Just a bit of a rant really, not trying to start any wars or anything (just my personal opinions) I use powerbuilder for work, have been since version 5 we develop a suite of about 5 applications client/sever apps i have used java in my spare time for a similar sized application (just 1 app, not a suite of them) i have started using Visual C# 2005 because according to all the stuff i have read pb is going to dotnet and it would be a good idea to get the hang of things in dotnet before pb11 comes around the corner other langauges i have used alot are perl and php my com...

Powerbuilder 9.0 vs. Powerbuilder 8.0
What is the difference in Powerbilder 9.0 and 8.0? I would like to point out that the Appeon newsgroup is monitored by Sybase and Appeon engineering staff who are very knowledgeable about Appeon issues. Question that are purely PowerBuilder-related are best answered by the staff and users of the PowerBuilder newsgroup: sybase.public.powerbuilder.XXXX. Please post to the appropriate newsgroup so you receive the help you desire. Thanks, Julie Jiang Appeon Corporation <dburris@onesolution.com> wrote in message news:40589011.2717.846930886@sybase.com... > What is the diffe...

Structure on C vs Structure on PowerBuilder
I have a problem with a c api on PowerBuilder. SE_stream_describe_column Describes a specified column for the given stream. Usage syntax LONG SE_stream_describe_column (SE_STREAM stream, /* SE_STREAM = LONG */ SHORT column, SE_COLUMN_DEF *column_def); Parameters stream The stream handle. column The column to describe. column_def A structure containing the requested column definition. Description SE_stream_describe_column describes a specified column for a given stream...

C++ to Powerbuilder
My client wants me to use windows messaging instead of PBNI to send data from a C++ program to a Powerbuilder program. Any thoughts. Your client needs their brain examined? lalarson@beckman.com wrote: > > My client wants me to use windows messaging instead of PBNI to send > data from a C++ program to a Powerbuilder program. Any thoughts. -- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Who uses PowerBuilder in 2003? http://www.visual-expert.com/us/info/survey_pb_2003.htm Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=new...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

PowerBuilder and C++
We develop with PowerBuilder Enterprise 6.5, Data Architect and SQL-Anywhere an application, completing by an optimization algorithm, written in Visual C++ from Microsoft, as DLL. The data prepared in PB have to taken on by the C++ part and then be given back for saving in the data base to PB. During the calculation in the C++ part an info-window shall report the current stand of the calculation. In addition, it must be able to interrupt the calculation from the info-window at any time. 1. How you can manage to debug both parts? Or it is possible to debug one part and carry out t...

C# in PowerBuilder
Do we have any sample application which is entirely written in C# in PowerBuilder........ Can you purely do that ? meaning everything in one IF PDDOTNET# condition Regards , Van Even it you could, it would be rather pointless. On 18 May 2008 20:38:35 -0700, "Van" <Vanjacobson@hotmail.com> wrote: >Do we have any sample application which is entirely written in C# in >PowerBuilder........ > >Can you purely do that ? meaning everything in one IF PDDOTNET# condition > > >Regards , Van > You aren't writing C# inside of c...

pbni in powerbuilder
hi. just looking around and asking myself if it's possible to write a pbni in powerbuilder instad of vc++? Well, the whole point of PBNI is to allow you to do things in PowerBuilder that you can't do through PowerScript. You don't have to use VC++, there are other C++ compilers out there, but you do have to do it through C++. -- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com Preach the g...

PowerBuilder To C#
I want to begin a open source project that encapsulating PowerBuilder objects/Script in C#. Who can give me some advices or web resources? Thanks. ���� wrote: > I want to begin a open source project that encapsulating PowerBuilder > objects/Script in C#. > Who can give me some advices or web resources? > Thanks. You mean calling PB objects from C#? I think you will have to wait till the PB/.Net integration is a bit more advanced (PB 10 or PB 11 most likely) Jacek I'd think you could do this with PBNI in PowerBuilder9 or even OLE Automation today, b...

INPUT and OUTPUT vs. Tmestamp vs. Powerbuilder
As I sit here throwing ASA8 databases across a network so I can use Powerbuilder8's 'pipeline' object at my desk to transfer data among these several dbs, I'm taking time for a question... >>>How come INPUT doesn't work?<<< The table in question is 4 columns, integer, char(6), char(8) and timestamp. And it's that pesky timestamp that seems to stump Interactive SQL, but is easy for the PB pipeline. I create the rows with either PB's 'SaveRowsAs..' or with ISQL's OUTPUT. And the data exports correctly. But when I go to...

Pro*c and Powerbuilder

Web resources about - C# vs PowerBuilder How To...? - sybase.powerbuilder.pbni

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles