Whan can i do? make "string" data type convert to "window" data type, and use a "window" name to get it ancestor "window name", thanks! i use pb5

0
Rich
4/30/2001 10:48:33 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rich,

With a string window name, you can open a window of that type if you need
to. You could, of course, query that window object for any attributes.

Another option is to use the LibraryExport function to export the definition
of the window which is specified by the string. You can then parse the
resulting file to get information on the ancestor object.

HTH

Sanjiv.

"Rich" <windows_ce@netease.com> wrote in message

0
Sanjiv

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

"New window" should make a copy of the "old window", keeping the "history".
Name: Kevin Ong Email: kevinwtcathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "New window" should make a copy of the "old window", keeping the "history". Comments: I like Firefox very much, mainly because it's faster than Internet Explorer. There's really only one function I really miss. It is Internet Explorers function when you open a new window (ctrl+n). In IE the whole new window is an exact copy of the one you open it from - you get the same page and keep the "history". So you can for example click back and it takes you one page...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"data only" "log only" data and log"
i altered the db to include 1 gb. however the fragment was created "data and log". what should have i done to create a 'data only' fragment? melanie wrote: > i altered the db to include 1 gb. > however the fragment was created "data and log". > > what should have i done to create a 'data only' fragment? I believe I'm correct in saying that if your database has data and log on separate devices the alter database command will assume you're adding to "data" unless you specify otherwise by using the "log on&q...

pulling out "a","an", "the" from beginning of strings
I need to pull out articles "a", "an", and "the" from the beginning of title strings so that they sort properly in MySQL. What is the best way to accomplish that if I have a single $scalar with the whole title in it? Thanks, Tim -- Tim McGeary tim.mcgeary@lehigh.edu --=-weUphL4mkB1WR5g+DMDc Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 15:04, Tim McGeary wrote: > I need to pull out articles "a", "an", and "the" from the beginning of=20 >...

"To" and "From" missing

"Me" is better than "You"

double quote

replace the "." with a ","

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Web resources about - Whan can i do? make "string" data type convert to "window" data type, and use a "window" name to get it ancestor "window name", thanks! i use pb5 - sybase.powerbuilder.objects