Rich Text Edit page size pb 6.5

How is the default page size for a rte object changed from 8.5 x 11? We
need 8.27 x 11.69 (metric A4) for European users. I've found no property,
function or event in any of the PB doc that will accomplish this.
0
GJ
6/18/2003 2:50:20 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

RTE controls are tightly linked to the printer selection of the PC.  What you
could do is set the default paper size for the default printer to be A4 (or you
can prgramatically change it via API call)

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:50:20 -0400,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.objects
 <GJ> wrote:
>How is the default page size for a rte object changed from 8.5 x 11? We
>need 8.27 x 11.69 (metric A4) for European users. I've found no property,
>function or event in any of the PB doc that will accomplish this.

Andy
0
Andy
6/18/2003 6:39:00 PM
Thanks for the response. Your solution works great.
George
0
GJ

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

Rich Text Edit Control Page size setting...
Hello All, I believe this question has been asked over & over again but i did not find a good solution , my problem is how to set the Page to Legal Size in Rich Text Edit with out manipulating the printer setting of the computer?. Is there any one who has done this with out setting the printer properties of the system. If anyone can share API calls that would do this would be great. I am using PB 10.5.1 Build 6565. I have a business requirement that allows the users to view and print documents built in RichText in Legal size. Thanks in Advance Suresh ...

dynamic tab page object / PB 6.5
Is there any way to dynamically assign a tab and or tabpage object, kind of like the the dw_1.dataobject = "d_line_item" function? I have a window that I need to make a determination of what tab object to place on the window when it is opened. Thanks / Tp Tom, I believe ( although I have never used this ) you could create the tab control via the function window.OpenUserObject( object, x, y ) Tabpages can be dynamically created via a call to tabcontrol.OpenTab() or tabcontrol.OpenTabWithParm() Adam Tom Pitts wrote: > Is there any way to dynamically ass...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where is this file ? thanks http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286 On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote: >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where >is this file ? > >thanks > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade pack ? thanks Go to http://support.sybase.com select Software Distribution, log on, select Powerbuilder and then pick PB 6.5.1 maintenance patch. Harpreet Netvigator wrote in message ... >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade >pack ? > >thanks > > Go to Sybase Developers Network (http://www.sybase.com/sdn) and look for the patches link. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:02:22 +0800, &quo...

Can the PB 6.5 or 6.5.1 maintenance release be ran on PB 6.0
Yes. ...

Rich Text Edit Style and AutoSize Height
I would like to use the RTE style for printing documents. I have been successful in using it for data entry DWs, however, for printing the document/report I can not use AutoSize height for the column or the band. The release notes say that it will blow up sometimes and to install .Net Framework 3.5 to solve the problem (CR 542149). (Note: When installing 3.5, it does not set the system path to the .Net 3.5 folder. If you have 2.0 installed, you need to manually edit the path and put the .Net 3.5 folder before the 2.0 folder). Well this allows me to actually set the properti...

Experiences with PB 6.5.1 vs. PB 6.5.0
Any people run into any problems with 6.5.1 (+ EBF 1163) that were not there in vanilla 6.5.0. We have to migrate very late in the game (1 week before going live!) due to problems with 6.5.0 Oracle drivers and I would appreciate any advice on anything that got broken in that release. TIA, -- -------------------------------------------------------------------- Jacek Furmankiewicz STS Systems - http://www.stssystems.com --------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.51 introduces a peculiar side effect during update() of datawindow - scrolls the d...

PB 6.5.0 vs PB 6.5.1 with datastores
Hi all, I began developing a large application using PB 6.5.0 several months ago. For various reasons, we had to migrate the code to 6.5.1. After performing some recursion testing, we noticed that many operations involving datastores ( create, insert rows, update, destroy ) began generating random GPF/Page Faults. The code itself hasn't changed and was verified in PB 6.5.0 via extensive testing. This is a hard one to pinpoint since the crashing is somewhat random. I've read some posts that indicate that certain dot notation can be problematic. All objects were fully rebuilt...

Microsoft SQL Server 6.x (PB 6.5) VS ODBC (PB 10.5) ...
Hi everybody, After migrating my application from PB 6.5 which uses Microsoft SQL Server 6.x as a DB connection and having to set up ODBC for PB 10.5 I am getting the following error: "SQLSTATE = 22005, Invalid character value for cast specification" This happen for absolutely every single dw that is created based on an Store Procedure. What could be happening? How can I fix this? Thank you, Gabriela ...

Migration From PB 5 to PB 6.5
Hello I am developing applicatons in PB from last three years, I am using PB 5.0.4 now I am planning to migrate on PB 6.5 or PB 7.00. Can anybody tell me what additional advantages I will get after switching from PB 5 to PB 6.5 or PB 7. I preffer I used PB 6.5 or PB 6.5.1 instead of PB 7 because I listen some users that PB 7 having some problems, Is it right? Thanks Haroon (Senior Programmer) Highnoon Laboratories Limited http://www.highnoon-labs.com You're in the wrong newsgroup. This one deals with Infomaker only. Use powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general. PB6...

Object behavior differences between PB 6.5 and PB 7.0!
Hello, I recently migrated/converted our PB applications from PB 6.5 to PB 7.0. It looks like some of the object methods are behaving differently than before and some object properties getting other states. Semantic changes as well! I've found some, already, and changed the code accordingly. But some are quite difficult! For example: When calling the finditem method on a listview with the following statement below, returns always -1 even if one or more items are selected. By changing the 'DirectionDown!', which worked perfectly with PB 6.5, into 'DirectionAll!...

Web resources about - Rich Text Edit page size pb 6.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

Global Rich List
Didn't make it onto the yearly roll call of the mega-wealthy? Why not find out where you'd actually sit in comparison to the rest of the world? ...

Rich Buckler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is an American comic book artist and penciller , best known for his work on Marvel Comics ' The Fantastic Four in the mid-1970s and, with writer ...

A Hillary Clinton-style tax on Australia's rich is a bad idea
Rather than raise tax rates on the rich, wouldn't it be more beneficial to restrict concessions that primarily benefit the wealthy?

Digital divide deepens between rich and poor - internet a family's lifeline?
The digital divide may exacerbate the experience of poverty and the trend towards greater inequality in Australia, advocates warn.

Rona Ambrose Suggests It's Better For Canada To Be Rich Than 'Hip' 313
The interim Conservative leader made a reference to a recent New York Times article about Canada.

Savile Row's most expensive tailor Huntsman wins over the hip and the rich
Huntsman is the most expensive tailor on Savile Row, attracting a range of stars through its doors – and an unlikely owner.

Super-rich: 62 people own as much as half the world
Report by UK charity Oxfam calls for a crackdown on tax havens as the world's wealthiest hide $7.6 trillion from taxes.

Ab-Soul releases "House of Sin" ft. King Rich
... unleashed a song today called "House of Sin" that was previously unreleased (so not exactly sure when it was recorded). It features King Rich, ...

Silicon Valley bigwig explains why he's solving what seems like a rich person's problem
Joe Lonsdale is a longtime Silicon Valley entrepreneur, best known for cofounding security giant Palantir and VC firm Formation 8, which has ...

Solar Power Plant In Oil-Rich Abu Dhabi Beats Expectations — Again
... 1 concentrating solar power plant in Abu Dhabi has proved that CSP can survive and thrive in harsh conditions Solar Power Plant In Oil-Rich ...