How to find the presentation style of a datawindow in powerscript

Is there a way to find out the presentation style (like composite or
crosstab or tabular ..) of a datawindow in powerscript  ?

Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Shireesh

email : shireesh.khandkar@lgeenergy.com

0
Shireesh
1/7/1999 10:34:19 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

//Dynamically determining the datawindow presentation style.

string presentation_style

string dw_type

presentation_style = dw_1.Describe("datawindow.processing")

CHOOSE CASE presentation_style

CASE "0"

  dw_type = "Form, group, query,or tabular" //default setting

CASE "1"

  dw_type = "Grid"

CASE "2"

  dw_type = "Label"

CASE "3"

  dw_type = "Graph"

CASE "4"

  dw_type = "Crosstab"

CASE ELSE

  dw_type = "Not Listed"

END CHOOSE

Shireesh Khandkar wrote:

> Is there a way to find out the presentation style (like composite or
> crosstab or tabular ..) of a datawindow in powerscript  ?
>
> Any information would be appreciated.
> Thanks!
>
> Shireesh
>
> email : shireesh.khandkar@lgeenergy.com
0
Uma

Does anyone use OLE container in Datawindow as OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or OLE object in Datawindow? Please Help.
Blank Hello folks, How can I use an OLE container in Datawindows? The situation as follows: I have a datawindow with OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or grid datawindow with OLE object (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) in detail band. I have the next result set of datawindow (SQL select/ SP / External) fields: anytext, anynumeric values: first, 1 first, 2 first, 3 second, 1 second, 2 second, 3 I mapped OLE data as follows Group by: anytext Target Data: anytext ...

[...]

DataWindow Object Label Presentation Style
Hi ya all. We have a datawindow object which is of the Label Presentation Style. From the DataWindow Object we are going into the Print Specifications tab page and are looking at the Paper Source property. This property is a dropdown window as you probably know. If you were to dropdown the window some of the values you would see are: Default (0) Upper (1) Lower (2) Middle (3) Manual (4) Envelope (5) . . . etc. We are trying to print the result set of the datawindow object, (which works fine), to the top tray, (tray 2) instead of tray 3. We having tried...

Datawindow Object
Dear all, i am having one application, which will export and import the datawindow obejcts into a pbl, using libraryexport and libraryimport, i am not attaching this pbl on this application. If some user is using the datawindow object using infomaker, i dont want to export or import the datawindow object. How to find out the datawindow object is in use? any idea Regards M.S.Mylraj Try not to cross-post. -EGM Mylraj Subbiah <mylrajms@batelco.com.bh> wrote in message news:h0xDIVjvBHA.328@forums.sybase.com... > Dear all, > > i am having o...

datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ?
Hi? I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? string ls_objects ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects. TIA ..Describe("DataWindow.Objects") On 5 Jan 2006 23:30:30 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote: >Hi? > >I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#? > >string ls_objects >ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects) > >I hope to get a list of the controls in the dataw...

Urgent - Datawindow Object
Dear all, i am having one application, which will export and import the datawindow obejcts into a pbl, using libraryexport and libraryimport, i am not attaching this pbl on this application. If some user is using the datawindow object using infomaker, i dont want to export or import the datawindow object. How to find out the datawindow object is in use? any idea Regards M.S.Mylraj There is no "easy" way to do this. Is there a particular reason why it's ok to do it just before or after use from another workstation but not during. I'm not complete...

Style of object in DataWindow
Hello! For example I have a DataWindow with some objects for example one edit filed and one DropDownDatwaWindow. Now from external function I would like to find out what style is of the first field and second one. I think maybe it can be done with describe function but I don`t know what property I should use. Can somebody help me or tell me where I can find some information Regards Andy P. a.pajak@pbg.pl You create a function passing dw by value/refrence, then in the function write something like this: li_colcount = integer( dw.Describe( "datawindow.column.count&...

datawindow presentation styles
pb 7 build 8046c3 using pfc is there a way to determine what presentation style a datawindow is using from within the code? I want to switch on some functionality when the dw is of grid style and not for others. any ideas appreciated. cheers Nic -- Nic Pillinger Analyst Programmer [e mailto:nic.p@gordian.co.uk] Gordian Knot Ltd. [w http://www.gordian.co.uk] Lansdowne House Berkeley Square London W1X 6DL <DW Control Name>.Object.DataWindow.Processing For values, check the help... Regards, Dmitry Mazhar Nic Pillinger <nic.p@gordian.co.uk> wrote ...

how to find presentation style?
I am trying to find the presentation style of a datawindow object that is attached to a datastore. Can somebody tell me a function that can provide me the information. thx in advance Atul ls_style = dw_report.Object.DataWindow.Processing Return values are: 0 � (Default) Form, group, query, or tabular 1 � Grid 2 � Label 3 � Graph 4 � Crosstab 5 � Composite 7 � RichText See 'Objects in a DataWindow and their properties' in the on-line help for more info -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. atul sharma wrote in message <01bf0c2a$a6872e20$750...

Web resources about - How to find the presentation style of a datawindow in powerscript - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

Presentation High School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 121°54′W  /  37.283°N 121.900°W  / 37.283; -121.900 Coordinates : 37°17′N 121°54′W  /  37.283°N 121.900°W  / 37.283; -121.900 Presentation ...

authorSTREAM App Brings PowerPoint Presentations To Facebook
PowerPoint presentations aren’t just for conference rooms anymore, as Facebook application authorSTREAM allows users to upload presentations ...

Presentation Shows Facebook Ad Product Roadmap: Page Metrics, Real Time Ads, No Banners
A document accidentally revealed by a Facebook advertising partner in Poland provides new details on the company’s ad product roadmap. The presentation ...

Lessonator: Create music slideshow presentations
Lessonator is a tool for creating beautiful music slideshow presentations on your Mac. It works like a mashup between Apple’s Keynote and Garageband, ...

Scripting News: Create a presentation in Fargo.
... move my whole act over there, but in the meantime, here's a pointer to my latest piece. http://dave.smallpict.com/2013/06/28/howToCreateAPresentationInFargo ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
Reading this blog article will take you only 12 minutes — 12 minutes to find out how to draft great presentations and to become a more effective ...

App Store - SlideShark: View & Share Presentations
Get SlideShark: View & Share Presentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Leaked presentation reveals the Nexus 6P will feature a big 3450mAh battery
Someone has just leaked an official Google presentation for the Huawei Nexus 6P, giving us many more details on the upcoming higher-end Nexus ...

Football Manager 2016 review: Presentation makes perfect
At one point it was all going smoothly. Inspired by Jurgen Klopp, my Liverpool team was playing a high-pressure, high-tempo game that even the ...

PowerPoint Presentation of the Darned
... PowerPoint deck from Jeb’s recent “Imma Tell My Mom, Dad and Big Brother You Were MEAN to Me” conference. There are 112 slides in the presentation. ...