WPFToolkit with my Powerbuilder 12 .Net

I am trying to use the WPFToolkit with my Powerbuilder 12
.Net application. The Visual State Manager is avalaible in
this toolkit and helps with automation. However, when i use
the Visual State Manager in my style xaml I get this error:

The attachable property 'VisualStateGroups' was not found in
type 'VisualStateManager'.

Any ideas?
0
Richard
1/11/2011 4:09:55 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you declared the appropriate namespace in the XAML and is the
appropriate assembly in the references list for your solution?

--
John Strano - Sybase Technology Evangelist

<Richard Ola> wrote in message news:4d2c80d3.7859.1681692777@sybase.com...
>I am trying to use the WPFToolkit with my Powerbuilder 12
> Net application. The Visual State Manager is avalaible in
> this toolkit and helps with automation. However, when i use
> the Visual State Manager in my style xaml I get this error:
>
> The attachable property 'VisualStateGroups' was not found in
> type 'VisualStateManager'.
>
> Any ideas?

0
John
1/12/2011 3:11:02 PM
Yes. It seems like VisualStateManager is in
WPFToolkit.Extended assembly and not WPFToolkit. However I
have a seperate issue I will put in another post.
> Have you declared the appropriate namespace in the XAML
> and is the appropriate assembly in the references list for
> your solution?
>
> --
> John Strano - Sybase Technology Evangelist
>

> <Richard Ola> wrote in message
> news:4d2c80d3.7859.1681692777@sybase.com... >I am trying
> > to use the WPFToolkit with my Powerbuilder 12 Net
> > application. The Visual State Manager is avalaible in
> this toolkit and helps with automation. However, when i
> > use the Visual State Manager in my style xaml I get this
> error: >
> > The attachable property 'VisualStateGroups' was not
> > found in type 'VisualStateManager'.
> >
> > Any ideas?

0
Richard

PowerBuilder 12 .Net
Hi, We're trying to update our PB8-scripted application to PB12 .Net and noticed a lot of issues. 1. DW numeric field do not get the focus and there are instances that even non-numeric field. 2. The Enter key does not trigger the lose focus / itemchange/ing and have to script it to emulate the tab key. 3. Cannot scroll through records using the up/down arrow keys. These keys does not trigger the verticalscrollbar event. I haven't tried the h scrollbar but I think it does not work also. Can we expect fixes for these issues? Is there a detailed documentation that we ...

PowerBuilder.NET 12
Hi there , I noticed converting a Win32 application to a WPF application ? To what extend we can do that / it supports ? Do we have any unsupported feature list for that? Regards. Van On Jun 22, 1:10=A0pm, "Van" <Vanjacob...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi there , > > I noticed converting a Win32 application to a WPF application ? > > To what extend we can do that / it supports ? Do we have any unsupported > feature list for that? > > Regards. Van Here's the CTP forum; http://pb-beta.sybase.com/phpbb3/ That's where di...

Migrate to Powerbuilder 12 .Net
We've got a PB11 app with PFC. It's easily migrated to PB12 Classic, and runs without problem. My next task is to migrate it to PB12 .Net. After several hours of compilation, it stops with errors regarding the GOTO statement. Our application has two occurances, so I quickly got rid of them. But PFC has a lot of GOTO's (pfc_u_calendar, n_whizzprinter for instance), and it would be a big effort to re-program it to compilate in PB12 .Net. Has anyone got an updated PFC without GOTO, or some sort of workaround regarding this problem? Thanks in advance! Bjarne I just s...

Powerbuilder .NET 12 and Appeon
Hi All, I am currently using PB 11.5 and Appeon (EAServer) to deploy my PB application to web. I wanted to do away with Appeon and migrate our existing apps to a web application that will not require Appeon. Just wanted to get confirmation that with migrating the applications to .NET thru PB 12 that I will be able to rid of Appeon. Also, what are the pre-requisites in doing this? I haven't done .NET development at all. Appreciate any response. Thanks. Hi Mel; No, there is no change to PB's webform feature in 12.0 - so you will still need Appeon if you want the ex...

PowerBuilder 12
I expect that PowerBuilder 12 will give us the choice of going .Net or continue development the old way. Right? But what about the future? Can we expect that version 13 or later will be strictly .Net? FWIW: I am betting on a version 15 next! :-) -- Regards ... Chris ISUG - NA RUG Director http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com <Asbjorn Mellemstrand> wrote in message news:49b4d5e9.5fb5.1681692777@sybase.com... >I expect that PowerBuilder 12 will give us the choice of > going .Net or continue development the old way. > Right? > > But what abo...

Sample program using powerbuilder .net and asp.net
Hai, I am beginner in pb.net . So please can you provide me a sample program using powerbuilder web application with asp.net. with thanks and regards POLACHAN PAILY ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Part of the point of WebForms (and WinForms) is that you can deploy any application to these targets without recoding. So, for a sample app, take any sample that comes with PB. <g> No special coding required. Of course, you have to make sure your app isn't dependent on unsupported features. Good...

Some plan for a .NET Pocket Powerbuilder? And for a .NET Compact DataWindow?
Jim O'Neal of Team Sybase respond to my request on DW.Net newsgroup that there is no plan for DataWindow.Net for Compact .Net Framework. Datawindow.Net is still unmanaged code and .Net Compact Framwork does not support unmanaged code. PocketPowerBuilder is for Pocket PC. I woner why would I care for its .Net version! Datawindow (not DW.Net) of Pocket PB works on Pocket PC with Pocket PowerBuilder. Regards. ...

PowerBuilder.Net
I have mentioned this idea a couple of times but have not heard from any Sybase employees. I think that instead of spending a bunch of time and money adding .Net deployment to PowerBuilder they should instead create a brand new product called PowerBuilder.Net. PowerBuilder.Net would be a native .Net language that combined the best features of PowerBuilder ( DataWindow, the way inheritance works, etc ) with the .Net framework. Being able to reuse existing PB code in the new product isn't as important as being able to reuse developer knowledge. Allot of companies are c...

Forums for migrating to PowerBuilder .NET 12
Which forum or forums handle questions related to migrating existing PB code to PowerBuilder .NET 12. Thank you, --Tom You can post those right here. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/ <Tom Lanari> wrote in message news:4be45050.df5.1681692777@sybase.com... > Which forum or forums handle questions related to migrating > existing PB code to PowerBuilder .NET 12. > > Thank you, > --Tom ...

PowerBuilder.NET
What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? Thanks You should ask this over in the powerbuilder.future_directions section, not a PocketBuilder section. On 31 Oct 2004 04:05:31 -0700, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? > >Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? > >Thanks > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs Two 3rd party books on develo...

Powerbuilder 12 .net and odbc32.dll
I use the following dll calls to retrieve a list of tables from our database. FUNCTION integer SQLAllocHandle(int htype, ulong ihandle, ref ulong ohandle) LIBRARY "ODBC32.DLL" FUNCTION integer SQLTables( ulong hstmt, string szTableQualifier, integer cbTableQualifier, string szTableOwner, integer cbTableOwner, string szTableName, integer cbTableName, string szTableType, integer cbTableType) LIBRARY "ODBC32.DLL" alias for "SQLTables" FUNCTION integer SQLBindCol( ulong hstmt, uint icol, integer fCType, ref string rgbValue, long cbValueMax, ref long p...

Powerbuilder or .Net
I have an old application that was written in Power++ (C++ tool with datawindows) It appears that the newer versions of Sybase SQL Anywhere may not be compatable with this old datawindow. The question is if i need to replace this application would it be better to use .NET or Powerbuilder. I know C++ and have never used Powerbuilder. My application uses several hundred datawindows so I was guessing that Powerbuilder may be an easier port. How difficult is it to learn Powerbuilder? Thanks TPS Option #1... Look at Datawindow.Net to port datawindows into a C# Framework. Datawin...

PowerBuilder . NET
What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? Thanks Nestor wrote: > What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? > > Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? > > Thanks > > MSIL. -- Roy It means I will be able to use assemblies written in any MSIL compliant language in PB and vice versa? Leon Habinsky. "Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]" <SPAM_FREE_roy.kiesler@teamsybase.com> wrote in message news:41855a69$1@forums-2-dub... > Nestor wrote: > > ...

PowerBuilder 11 and .NET: Callback function that passes foreign types to PowerBuilder
Hi I'm using a C# assembly to catch COM events (using IConnectionPoint etc) from a particular API. But instead of handling the events in .NET, I pass the information on back to PB so it simulates a type of callback. It seems to work, but I don't know for how long. This is the one the events that gets raised. The _notifyItemMethod is the name of the method on the PowerBuilder object. The _pbSession is obtained from the .Session property of the PowerBuilder object that I pass to the constructor of the event handler. public void NtfyItem(string oper, int flags, ...

Web resources about - WPFToolkit with my Powerbuilder 12 .Net - sybase.powerbuilder.net

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles