Powerbuilder .NET, AJAX, and DataWindows

I have a form that has two datawindows on it. I am trying to
get the datawindows to display all 25 lines of data on a
single screen but the AJAX is splitting this data up. I have
set the "Rows Per Pages" property on the "Web Generations"
tab of the datawindow to 0 (zero), 26, and even -1 and the
results are the same - AJAX splits the data so I have to use
the buttons at the bottom. I need to turn this feature off
for these screens, please help.
0
Jim
9/7/2010 12:30:27 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Some plan for a .NET Pocket Powerbuilder? And for a .NET Compact DataWindow?
Jim O'Neal of Team Sybase respond to my request on DW.Net newsgroup that there is no plan for DataWindow.Net for Compact .Net Framework. Datawindow.Net is still unmanaged code and .Net Compact Framwork does not support unmanaged code. PocketPowerBuilder is for Pocket PC. I woner why would I care for its .Net version! Datawindow (not DW.Net) of Pocket PB works on Pocket PC with Pocket PowerBuilder. Regards. ...

Datawindow.NET not part of Powerbuilder ???!!!
Hi, I heard that PB 11 should be possible to compile to C#, so PB applications can be switched to C# as webform or winforms so I think the DataWindow.NET technology (or let me say the datawindow) is also part of PB11 ! On the other hand I was told, that PB user have to buy the DataWindow.NET product ! What does it mean for us ? PB 11 will be possible to compile to C# buy we have to pay for it ? (and not only pay our USP?) Till now i am a powerbuilder user till PB 4 with basic support contract (Enterprise Edition). For some time we decided to believe in PB technology...

Sample program using powerbuilder .net and asp.net
Hai, I am beginner in pb.net . So please can you provide me a sample program using powerbuilder web application with asp.net. with thanks and regards POLACHAN PAILY ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Part of the point of WebForms (and WinForms) is that you can deploy any application to these targets without recoding. So, for a sample app, take any sample that comes with PB. <g> No special coding required. Of course, you have to make sure your app isn't dependent on unsupported features. Good...

AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file
 AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose new  asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file.Because of this i will not able to use ajax extension in my previous website which are created in asp.net 2.0. Please help me how i will do it ..or i will convert all previous code in to ajax enabled web site but it is time consuming i think .. please give me proper solution i am new in asp.net development Sandeep, Nothing can help u better than this video RegardsKINJAL"Mark the post as an...

Powerbuilder or .Net
I have an old application that was written in Power++ (C++ tool with datawindows) It appears that the newer versions of Sybase SQL Anywhere may not be compatable with this old datawindow. The question is if i need to replace this application would it be better to use .NET or Powerbuilder. I know C++ and have never used Powerbuilder. My application uses several hundred datawindows so I was guessing that Powerbuilder may be an easier port. How difficult is it to learn Powerbuilder? Thanks TPS Option #1... Look at Datawindow.Net to port datawindows into a C# Framework. Datawin...

PowerBuilder . NET
What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? Thanks Nestor wrote: > What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? > > Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? > > Thanks > > MSIL. -- Roy It means I will be able to use assemblies written in any MSIL compliant language in PB and vice versa? Leon Habinsky. "Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]" <SPAM_FREE_roy.kiesler@teamsybase.com> wrote in message news:41855a69$1@forums-2-dub... > Nestor wrote: > > ...

PowerBuilder.NET
What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? Thanks You should ask this over in the powerbuilder.future_directions section, not a PocketBuilder section. On 31 Oct 2004 04:05:31 -0700, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >What is the meaning of the .NET Compiler under PB ? > >Is going to be a generation of MSIL or C# code ?? > >Thanks > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs Two 3rd party books on develo...

PowerBuilder.Net
I have mentioned this idea a couple of times but have not heard from any Sybase employees. I think that instead of spending a bunch of time and money adding .Net deployment to PowerBuilder they should instead create a brand new product called PowerBuilder.Net. PowerBuilder.Net would be a native .Net language that combined the best features of PowerBuilder ( DataWindow, the way inheritance works, etc ) with the .Net framework. Being able to reuse existing PB code in the new product isn't as important as being able to reuse developer knowledge. Allot of companies are c...

PowerBuilder 11 and .NET: Callback function that passes foreign types to PowerBuilder
Hi I'm using a C# assembly to catch COM events (using IConnectionPoint etc) from a particular API. But instead of handling the events in .NET, I pass the information on back to PB so it simulates a type of callback. It seems to work, but I don't know for how long. This is the one the events that gets raised. The _notifyItemMethod is the name of the method on the PowerBuilder object. The _pbSession is obtained from the .Session property of the PowerBuilder object that I pass to the constructor of the event handler. public void NtfyItem(string oper, int flags, ...

Using Existing Powerbuilder Reports in DataWindow.Net
I have a large number of reports which were built using Powerbuilder 6.5. I would like to come up with a simple way to display these reports (and there associated criteria datawindows) on the web using an ASP.Net application architecture. I have found lots of documentation about how to use DataWindow.NET 1.5 to create new reports, but I haven't found much about porting exisitng Powerbuilder Reports. Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding this? In general, I would rather not have to create a brand new Web application for each of the existing reports (there are hundre...

Datawindow.Net in ASP.Net
It is a Power builder to ASP.Net migration project. As per my analysis, the PBL should be mapped to the datawindow.net control to get the functionality of the existing PB datawindow and can convert the PB code to .net code. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would like to know whether we can use datawindow.net control without PBL just like datagrid. In datagrid we could bind the dataset as a datasource and populate the records. Is this possible using datawindow.net? Datawindow is nothing but it stores queries/stored proecedures. Incase i want to change the queries after mi...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

Does anyone have experience converting Ajax.NET to ASP.NET Ajax??
Does anyone have experience converting Ajax.NET to ASP.NET Ajax?? thans for any help Walt...

CD Key for DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder Evaluation
Hello, I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5. I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i cannot find the necessary CD Key for the installation. Does anybody knows where I can get/find it? Thanks Tobias The registration key is displayed under the download links. Here it is: 3899240398911652 Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 13 Apr 2006 10:44:47 -0700, Tobias wrote: >Hello, > >I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5. >I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i >cannot find the neces...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder .NET, AJAX, and DataWindows - sybase.powerbuilder.net

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles