PB 12.1 - WPF control not triggers it's own events

Hi,
I've problem with events at external WPF control.
I try several Gantt controls (ActiveGantt, ExG2antt,..) on
window in WPF target.
I see events in painter and can write script for selected
event but WPF control not trigger it's events.

Where is a problem?
PB 12.1 6639

Best regards
Marek
0
Marek
1/11/2011 8:46:23 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can I Execute An ASP.NET 1.1 Application's ASPX Page By Using Server.Execute From An ASP.NET 2.0 Application's ASPX Page
Hi All,Can someone help on this?I have 2 ASP.NET applications, 1 built in 1.1 and the other on 2.0In 1 of the aspx pages in my ASP.NET 2.0 application, I do Server.Execute and call another aspx page which is part of the ASP.NET 1.1 application. On doing this, I get this error: Invalid path for child request. A virtual path is expected.Is there any solution for this except for using Response.Redirect (WHICH I CANT USE). If not then can someone suggest a wayout for this:Whenever a new user signs up in my ASP.NET 2.0 application, I need to create a new user in my ASP.NET 1.1...

Label control's text doesn't appear to be set (in the page which has a user control )when trying to update the text property in the FormView's ItemUpdated event
Hi There,I have a user control which hosts a formview control, gridview control and a label control. The grid view is usedto show rows in the DB and when clicked to edit each row, a form view opens up in edit mode with that particular row info. So I have nothing in the item template.My first question is..is it mandatory to have smth in the itemtemplate of the form view.I have controls in edititemtemplate and insertitemtemplate.When a particular row is edited, I would like to show a status msg showing that the row has been updated.For this, I use the ItemUpdated event of the formview and try ...

One PowerBuilder app triggering an event on another PowerBuilder app's Frame
Running 2 concurrent PowerBuilder apps (both MDI). Is there a way to trigger a user event on the frame of one of the apps from the other? I can get a handle to the frame window, and I am guessing that a Send() of some kind would do the trick, but I don't know which parameters to use or where the parameters for the Send() are documented. Thanks for the help. I recently had the same situation. You can use send or post to send a message to a window in another application. First you need the handle of the window you are sending the message to. Since it is in another applica...

OLE Control
I'm attempting to load a .bmp image into an OLE object using PowerBuilder 11.1. The OLE ActiveX is AddFlow5 and I am using it to graphically represent links between entities - people, organisations, addresses, vehicles, telephones, etc. Documentation for AddFlow5 gives an example in VB script to load the relevant 'picture' into a node, ie, SET node.picture = LOADPICTURE("C:\images\person.bmp"). I cannot find a suitable equivalent in PB 11 to either 'SET' or to 'LOADPICTURE' The developer of AddFlow suggested I try: OLEObject uo uo = C...

Could not find an event named 'SelectedIndexChanged' on associated control 'ddlist' for the trigger in UpdatePanel 'upResults'
I get the error "Could not find an event named 'SelectedIndexChanged' on associated control 'ddlist' for the trigger in UpdatePanel 'upResults'" when loading my page. This works just fine when using <asp:dropdownlist> but when I change it to my custom control <vortex:combobox> it gives the above error. Any idea why? the selectedindexchanged event does exist. Is exists, accepted, but is it tied to the dropdownlist?Thanks,MaxLet Me Google That For You! Here is where the combobox is declared along with the updatepanel:<asp:ScriptManager ID="scriptManager" runat="server">&...

Could not find an event named 'dvProduct_ItemInserting' on associated control 'dvProduct' for the trigger in UpdatePanel 'UpdatePanel1'
 Hi i m using gridview and detailsView as parent detail for products in shopping cart.Both the controls are in the update panel ,DetailsView control include File Upload control so i write trigger in the update panel though this things i done correctly i m getting the above error.Below is my code  "UpdatePanel1" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional"> "grdProductList" runat="server" OnRowDeleting="grdProductList_RowDeleting" OnRowDataBound="grdProductList_RowDataBound" OnSelectedIndexC...

Replace 1's and 0's in a gridview column with Yes's and No's
Is it possible to change the display of a column in a gridview to show a Yes for all 1's and a No for 0's that display in a particular column of a gridview bound to a database?  If so, can someone share the way with me?  I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with VB Code Behind.  Thanks One way you can do is thrrough  CASE in your select statement: Select YesNoColumn= CASE yourColumn WHEN 1 THEN 'Yes' WHEN 0 THEN 'No' ELSE '' END FROM YourtableLimno <Columns>     <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="yourHeader" SortExpression="yourDataField"> ...

error:Could not find an event named 'onserverclick' on associated control 'Submit1' for the trigger in UpdatePanel 'UpdatePanel0'.

The 'DayRender' event on associated control 'calendar1' for the trigger in UpdatePanel
double post - sorry http://forums.asp.net/t/1214342.aspx  Its all about coding! Hi Nisarkhan, nisarkhan:http://forums.asp.net/t/1214342.aspx   thanks i fixed myself. Would you please share your solution here?  Our community members will benefit from your experience.  Thanks. Best regards, JonathanJonathan ShenMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help....

Pressing Enter key should trigger JavaScript validation of one particular button's click event before form submit in ASP.NET using VB.NET?
Hi friends, I'm a entry level s/w engineer working in a leading financial s/w company based in India. Coming to the point, I'm working on ASP.NET using VB.NET in VS.NET 2003(.NET framework 1.1) I have a aspx search screen with few fields to accept input for search criteria. This page contains 2 aspx image buttons, namely a 'Search' button and other image button 'Setup' is used for page redirection(using response.redirect("") or server.transfer("") options. On clicking the Search button, it displays any matching search criteria in a DataGrid with-in a panel which in turn have 3 aspx image...

The 'DayRender' event on associated control 'calendar1' for the trigger in UpdatePanel #2
The 'DayRender' event on associated control 'calendar1' for the trigger in UpdatePanel 'UpdatePanel1' does not match the standard event handler signature. what i'm missing? when i change my months i dont have any problem but when i click on the days i get the above error:<form id="form1" runat="server"> <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" > </asp:ScriptManager> <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server" Updat...

How would I make a custom control's button's onclick event public?
I'd like to do something programatically in the parent class once a custom control's button is clicked.Anyone has a link to a tutorial?  http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa645739(VS.71).aspxThanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET thanks but I'm looking for a tutorial for asp.net since I'm not too sure how the intricacies of asp.net change or simplify that example  http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/94.aspxThanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET thanks a lotI feel mildly dumb now  ...

Modal popup's target control's onclick event does not work :(
Hi all,I am searching for 2 days but I did not find a solution for this.I have a gridview and there are an imagebutton, an animation extender and a modal popup control in it's item template.  Imagebutton is modal popup's and animation extender's targetControl, I want to show modalpopup with animations when user click the imagebutton, it works great until here, but when I want to also run some code in codebehind when user click the imagebutton it is not working, it does not run any code in the onclick event's block.How can I do this can u help me ? 1) Create a dum...

Listview control's itemactivate event not triggering
When tapping on a listview item in the listview control, the itemactivate event does not appear to trigger when running the deployed application on an iPAQ. To demonstrate this, I've coded a messagebox alert in the itemactivate event and the clicked event. Both messageboxes appear (clicked event first, then itemactivate) when running on PC, but nothing appears when running on the iPAQ. Relevant listview control settings are: OneClickActivate = True TwoClickActivate = False Am I missing something, or is this a bug in v1.5 (also didn't work for v1.0) ? ....Chi Hi Ch...

asp.net 1.1 project won't update dll's
 I have a solution containing multiple projects.  I added a refence to each object in the main project but the bin folder never updates with the new dll's. I can see the new dll's in the debug/obj path and the properties for the references are set correctly including copy local = true. Does anyone know how to fix this? The other projects are probably not being built when the first one is.  Try this, highlight your solution, click Build (main menu bar)>Configuration Manager.  When you build one you want to build another right?  If so, check the boxes. T...

Web resources about - PB 12.1 - WPF control not triggers it's own events - sybase.powerbuilder.net

Trigger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pop Trigger (@PopTrigger) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Pop Trigger @ PopTrigger ...

Combat Trigger: Call of the Modern Shooter Dead Duty 3D on the App Store on iTunes
Get Combat Trigger: Call of the Modern Shooter Dead Duty 3D on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Ghost Heart — chemically decellularized, a scaffolding remains, to trigger a stem cell wash into oriented ...
jurvetson posted a photo: I thought of the xenotransplant potential; they did it for Halloween.

YouTube - Trigger Happy TV - The big phone guy
Hochgeladen am 25.12.2008 Trigger Happy TV is a hidden camera comedy television programme. The original British edition of the show, produced ...

Steve Smith triggers England collapse in second Ashes Test
Surprise packet Steve Smith took three crucial wickets late on day one to revive Australia on day one of the second Test at Lord's.

IFTTT now lets you add trigger phrases for the Amazon Echo
IFTTT has added support for a handy new feature just for the Amazon Echo that allows you to set specific phrases through which Alexa will trigger ...

Hawaii's Kawaii Kon to Host Trigger's Shigeto Koyama, Hiromi Wakabayashi
Kill la Kill/Gundam: Reconguista in G theme song artists GARNiDELiA to also attend April 8-10 event

Haiti election results trigger violent protests
Violent protests erupt in Haiti after election officials confirm the results of the first round of presidential elections, held in October.

Amazon Echo introduces IFTTT trigger phrases
... even control your second-generation Fire TV first-generation is coming soon, or so Amazon has told me. Now the company is introducing trigger ...