Can't organize WSDL?

PB 12.1 Classic

I have been making some changes to my Web Service functions and noticed that
when I do they get re-organized in the project painter.  I thought I would
be able to drag and drop the message names but I can't.  I tried exporting
the project, changing the order in the srj file and then reimporting but no
change.  Is there some other place I need to look in order to organize them
how I want them to show in the WSDL?  I know this might be petty but I like
things organized.

Thanks,
Chris Craft

0
Chris
1/7/2011 10:07:53 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow