3rd Party Control in PB not working for me

Reference to WPFToolKit and WPFToolkit.Extended (from
codeplex.com) is set in solution also using statement is set
and xaml has the code below:

<pbwpf:Window
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
xmlns:pbwpf="clr-namespace:Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls;assembly=Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls"
x:Class="w_pleasewait" BackColor="77971394"
Background="#ffd4d0c8" PBHeight="264" PBTitle="11589|Please
Wait..." PBWidth="1189" X="1198" Y="928" Uid="54"
xmlns:my="clr-namespace:Microsoft.Windows.Controls;assembly=WPFToolkit.Extended"
WindowType="popup" ControlMenu="true" MaxBox="true"
MinBox="true" Resizable="true" TitleBar="true">
    <Canvas Name="PBClientArea" >
        <my:BusyIndicator Height="18" Name="busyindicator1"
TabIndex="10" Width="177" IsBusy="True"/>
    </Canvas>
</pbwpf:Window>

And I get these errors:
-'The located assembly's manifest definition does not match
the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Line 3 Position 27.'

-'The located assembly's manifest definition does not match
the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Line 3 Position 27.'
0
Richard
1/13/2011 6:43:46 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Seems like this is a known issue. See CR#626856 at
http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc33822.1210/doc/pdf/pb1210rb.pdf.
Unfortunately, there is no workaround.

> Reference to WPFToolKit and WPFToolkit.Extended (from
> codeplex.com) is set in solution also using statement is
> set and xaml has the code below:
>
> <pbwpf:Window
> xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presen
> tation"
> xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
> xmlns:pbwpf="clr-namespace:Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Control
> s;assembly=Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls"
> x:Class="w_pleasewait" BackColor="77971394"
> Background="#ffd4d0c8" PBHeight="264"
> PBTitle="11589|Please Wait..." PBWidth="1189" X="1198"
> Y="928" Uid="54"
> xmlns:my="clr-namespace:Microsoft.Windows.Controls
> ;assembly=WPFToolkit.Extended" WindowType="popup"
> ControlMenu="true" MaxBox="true" MinBox="true"
> Resizable="true" TitleBar="true">
>     <Canvas Name="PBClientArea" >
>         <my:BusyIndicator Height="18"
> Name="busyindicator1" TabIndex="10" Width="177"
> IsBusy="True"/>
>     </Canvas>
> </pbwpf:Window>
>
> And I get these errors:
> -'The located assembly's manifest definition does not
> match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x80131040) Line 3 Position 27.'
>
> -'The located assembly's manifest definition does not
> match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x80131040) Line 3 Position 27.'
0
Richard
1/13/2011 9:26:25 PM
I think you can get around this by adding the dll as a
resource to the assembly deployment folder and to the
project as a win32 dll (this will grab it and move it to the
deployment folder for you when you compile)

Currently PB.NET compiler ignores the reference to the
wpftoolkit.dll that
is manually added, because in the generated .csproj file, a
reference to a
different version of the dll is already pre-defined as
follows.

$(PBNET_HOME)\bin\WPFToolkit.dll

> Reference to WPFToolKit and WPFToolkit.Extended (from
> codeplex.com) is set in solution also using statement is
> set and xaml has the code below:
>
> <pbwpf:Window
> xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presen
> tation"
> xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
> xmlns:pbwpf="clr-namespace:Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Control
> s;assembly=Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls"
> x:Class="w_pleasewait" BackColor="77971394"
> Background="#ffd4d0c8" PBHeight="264"
> PBTitle="11589|Please Wait..." PBWidth="1189" X="1198"
> Y="928" Uid="54"
> xmlns:my="clr-namespace:Microsoft.Windows.Controls
> ;assembly=WPFToolkit.Extended" WindowType="popup"
> ControlMenu="true" MaxBox="true" MinBox="true"
> Resizable="true" TitleBar="true">
>     <Canvas Name="PBClientArea" >
>         <my:BusyIndicator Height="18"
> Name="busyindicator1" TabIndex="10" Width="177"
> IsBusy="True"/>
>     </Canvas>
> </pbwpf:Window>
>
> And I get these errors:
> -'The located assembly's manifest definition does not
> match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x80131040) Line 3 Position 27.'
>
> -'The located assembly's manifest definition does not
> match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x80131040) Line 3 Position 27.'
0
Peter

PB.NET 3rd Party
Hi All, Did anyone use third party for PB.NET like Telerik Radcontrol Wpf or Devexpress for WPF? How to fecth data to data grid/grid view? Thanks, Goerge Dave fish showed that Radcontrol at the PB 12 roadshow. In article <4c4c4d8b.30d0.1681692777@sybase.com>, Goerge says... > > Hi All, > > Did anyone use third party for PB.NET like Telerik > Radcontrol Wpf or Devexpress for WPF? > How to fecth data to data grid/grid view? > > Thanks, > Goerge ...

I have developed activex control, using it in PB application.. it is giving GPF.. which is working fine in VB.. When i made enabled property = false for that control.. it works fine in PB too!!!
Hello, I have this problem.. can any one help me. What may be the causing error.. Any tips will be helpful. Regards, Samir Please refrain from using the subject line to describe the problem in detail. Subject Line: ---------------- I have developed activex control, using it in PB application.. it is giving GPF.. which is working fine in VB.. When i made enabled property = false for that control.. it works fine in PB too!!! <SamirKhatri> wrote in message news:2EAE243802D2BE050024C40485256CA0.0024C41B85256CA0@webforums... > Hello, > > I have this problem....

3rd party asp.net control??
 I have a 3rd party ASP.NET control that I bought and I want to use inside a Silverlight application.   How can I do that? By following the intructions from the publisher.  Might also try www.silverlight.net, but unless you at least mention the control it's doubtful anyone will help. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

3rd Party controls for asp.net
Hello   I am working on big project, asp.net along with sahrepoint server. Client have tremendous requirement. I need controls whicg are not available in asp.net like rich text box (like i m writing this message in), editable dropdown list, some good data grid with advance feature. I am able to buy any cotrol tool kit on behalf of company, Can any one tell me good 3rd party controls toolkit for asp.net?   ThanksKhan, SharePoint Developer Some of the things you want can be found free.  Just enter them into google: "Rich Text Editor" etc.  Otherwise, ...

3rd Party controls for asp.net
Hello   I am working on big project, asp.net along with sahrepoint server. Client have tremendous requirement. I need controls whicg are not available in asp.net like rich text box, editable dropdown list, some good data grid with advance feature. I am able to buy any cotrol tool kit on behalf of company, Can any one tell me good 3rd party controls toolkit for asp.net?   ThanksKhan, SharePoint Developer While this question is more appropriate for the Components forum on this site, let me give you some ideas. Be forewarned that I am a developer of some of those custom c...

AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file
 AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose new  asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file.Because of this i will not able to use ajax extension in my previous website which are created in asp.net 2.0. Please help me how i will do it ..or i will convert all previous code in to ajax enabled web site but it is time consuming i think .. please give me proper solution i am new in asp.net development Sandeep, Nothing can help u better than this video RegardsKINJAL"Mark the post as an...

3rd Party Controls Not Working in 2.0.x
I can no longer get my 3rd Party controls to work in the new DotnetNuke 2.0.x versions. I use the webCombo and webGrid from Intersoft and I was also going to try some stuff from Infragistics. Upon trying to use the Infragisitics controls the modules will not load at all with errors being reported in the skin.vb file. This seems really strange. What changed or what do I need to change to get them to work within the PA modules? This is a very important project to us and if it does not work then we will be forced to move to some other portal or create our own site from scratch. We rather ...

3rd party DLL stops working after upgrade to PB 11
I'm the developer of a 3rd party DLL used for document scanning, and one of my customers reports that when she upgraded from PB9 to PB11, our DLL stopped working. I'm a little gun-shy, because the upgrade to PB10 broke every single one of our customers' applications, thanks to the silent re-interpretation of 'String' from 8-bit to 16-bit. Don't even get me started about how dumb I think that was. We added the necessary ;ansi to all the appropriate declarations, and that fixed the problems with PB10. But my PB11 customer now gets this error: "Bad runti...

is any calendar control (3rd party -free) availablethat work in all browsers -
 is any calendar control (3rd party -free) availablethat work in all browsers - I have a fine one in my page, but not working with firefoxTHANKS IN ADVANCE  i am using this one for years > The Coolest DHTML / JavaScript Calendarit comes with some default cool skins also. its even easy to use/configure with your site as well.. here is another one > Javascript calendar/dhtml calendar/Date picker by Zapatec but i would prefer first one..  hope it helps./. Thanx, [KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP"I would love to change the world, but they won’t ...

favourite / best affordable .NET 3rd party tools/controls?
 hi,i'm currently checking out some 3rd party tools (editors etc.) to purchase as i'm starting to look into doing some .net freelance work. i'm currently on a budget of about 300-400$ american and i'm naturally wanting to make sure i get the best set of tools for the best price. i've spent a bit of time googling for some controls and checked out the Control Gallery on this website (from what i saw, not many were for the 2.0 framework - which i'm after), but figured i'd to ask some forum'ers which tools / controls they use before i make a purchase.two that...

[ASP.NET 3.5] Which 3rd Party Mail Control support more function ?
 Which 3rd Party Mail Control support more function ?SMTP, SSL SMTP, SMTP with Encryption, SMTP with SignatureSMTP with AttachmentSMTP embedded graphicsPOP3, SSL POP3,...Which software can do them ? Which freearee can do them? System.Net.Mail ( not support POP3 , SMTP with Encryption/Signature)http://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-tw/library/system.net.mail.aspx...

Powerbuilder 10 and MAPI does not work, works in PB 7
Hi, I have a powerbuilder application that uses MAPI to send e-mails using the customers e-mail client. Customer uses Netscape 4.7 With Powerbuilder 7.0, everything worked fine. Now with PB 10, the mailLogon function always fails. With PB 7 it works with Netscape, Outlook and Outlook Express. With PB 10, it does NOT work with Netscape and Outlook Express. It works with Outlook 2000, but only if I put the real e-mail address in both 'name' and 'address' Problem is: customer definitely uses Netscape. Anyone has any ideas ? Perhaps something to do with PB 10 w...

Powerbuilder 10 and MAPI does not work, works in PB 7
Hi, I have a powerbuilder application that uses MAPI to send e-mails using the customers e-mail client. Customer uses Netscape 4.7 With Powerbuilder 7.0, everything worked fine. Now with PB 10, the mailLogon function always fails. With PB 7 it works with Netscape, Outlook and Outlook Express. With PB 10, it does NOT work with Netscape and Outlook Express. It works with Outlook 2000, but only if I put the real e-mail address in both 'name' and 'address' Problem is: customer definitely uses Netscape. Anyone has any ideas ? Perhaps something to do with PB 10 w...

Calling / Referencing 3rd party controls in custom control project...
I am trying to make a control that will hopefully write the result to an infragistic webGrid control, but the Web Control Library project doesnt have a \bin folder like the website project does.  And if you can reference a thrid party dll to use in a custom control can you only only return output.write strings in the RenderContents method?  J...

Web resources about - 3rd Party Control in PB not working for me - sybase.powerbuilder.net

WA bushfires: Firefighters work through the night to control several blazes
Firefighters in Western Australia are working through the night to control and contain several blazes.

MAZEL TOV, HILLARY: Clinton Wins Gun Control Award From Major Anti-Bill of Rights Group
... restrictions on the freedoms protected by the Constitution is not a sign of character, but a clear indication of blind adherence to a gun control ...

Brussels Pushes Gun Control In Wake of Paris Attacks
Europeans double down on gun control after terrorists murder defenseless civilians

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii U will likely support Wiimote and Nunchuk controls
Well this is interesting. Fans have been speculating as to the control schemes that will be supported in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ...

Control Your HTPC With Scavenged IR Parts
If you’ve built yourself a home theater PC, one of your highest priorities is probably coming up with a convenient control solution. The easiest ...

ICYMI: Even the AP couldn’t validate any of Hillary’s gun control nonsense
... – not 200 as she claimed . Asked to explain the discrepancy, Clinton’s campaign pointed to 2013 statistics from the Centers for Disease Control ...

5 Questions: Punjab’s rightful control over Chandigarh, says Prem Singh Chandumajra
Shiromani Akali Dal (Badal) MP Prem Singh Chandumajra on why he raised the issue of Punjab’s claim over Chandigarh in LS.

Over-The-Counter Birth Control Empowers Women And Pharmacists In Oregon And California
Over-the-counter birth control is coming to Oregon and California. There’s an enactment of new laws on the horizon that will allow pharmacists ...

In this Dark Fairy Tale, a Sheltered Young Girl Seizes Control of Her Future
“In a family headed by a tyrannical father, the younger daughter will regain her freedom on her birthday.” It’s a simple synopsis, but Blood ...