.Net Migration return code=1

I have a large PB app that I've migrated successfully to PB
12 Classic.

Everytime I attempt to migrate it to .Net, I get the message
that the migration was successful, but failed with return
code=110

Steps:
Create solution
Add target - existing PB 12 version,  accept all defaults
(trying for WPF).

Runs for a while and returns:
Migrating target C:\projects\xfer\Client\client.pbt
Migration complete.
Migration return code = 110.
Unable to add target C:\projects\xfer\Client\wpf2\cpr.pbtx

When I look in the subdirectories created, I can see the
.sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.

Help please
0
deanne
1/4/2011 5:24:35 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Did you try turning on the /3GB switch for your operating
system
and enabling msbuild.exe and csc.exe to be large address
aware?

> I have a large PB app that I've migrated successfully to
> PB 12 Classic.
>
> Everytime I attempt to migrate it to .Net, I get the
> message that the migration was successful, but failed with
> return code=110
>
> Steps:
> Create solution
> Add target - existing PB 12 version,  accept all defaults
> (trying for WPF).
>
> Runs for a while and returns:
> Migrating target C:\projects\xfer\Client\client.pbt
> Migration complete.
> Migration return code = 110.
> Unable to add target C:\projects\xfer\Client\wpf2\cpr.pbtx
>

> When I look in the subdirectories created, I can see the
> sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.
>
> Help please
0
Richard
1/4/2011 6:45:49 PM
My machine doesn't have more that 3GB of Ram - so that won't
help!

It may be related to an ActiveX control I've removed the
control, and can now migrate it in to .Net.  However, the
ActiveX control is necessary.

thanks

> Did you try turning on the /3GB switch for your operating
> system
> and enabling msbuild.exe and csc.exe to be large address
> aware?
>
> > I have a large PB app that I've migrated successfully to
> > PB 12 Classic.
> >
> > Everytime I attempt to migrate it to .Net, I get the
> > message that the migration was successful, but failed
> > with return code=110
> >
> > Steps:
> > Create solution
> > Add target - existing PB 12 version,  accept all
> > defaults (trying for WPF).
> >
> > Runs for a while and returns:
> > Migrating target C:\projects\xfer\Client\client.pbt
> > Migration complete.
> > Migration return code = 110.
> > Unable to add target
> C:\projects\xfer\Client\wpf2\cpr.pbtx >
> >
> > When I look in the subdirectories created, I can see the
> > sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.
> >
> > Help please
0
Deanne
1/4/2011 8:06:39 PM
Deanne

Since you narrowed it down to the ActiveX and not to the memory
limitation, I'm wondering - what build are you using?

Also, If you place the activeX on a window in a tiny one window POC
classic app does it migrate successfully?

--
Yakov
eLearnIT LLC

On 1/4/2011 3:06 PM, Deanne wrote:
> My machine doesn't have more that 3GB of Ram - so that won't
> help!
>
> It may be related to an ActiveX control I've removed the
> control, and can now migrate it in to .Net.  However, the
> ActiveX control is necessary.
>
> thanks
>
>> Did you try turning on the /3GB switch for your operating
>> system
>> and enabling msbuild.exe and csc.exe to be large address
>> aware?
>>
>>> I have a large PB app that I've migrated successfully to
>>> PB 12 Classic.
>>>
>>> Everytime I attempt to migrate it to .Net, I get the
>>> message that the migration was successful, but failed
>>> with return code=110
>>>
>>> Steps:
>>> Create solution
>>> Add target - existing PB 12 version,  accept all
>>> defaults (trying for WPF).
>>>
>>> Runs for a while and returns:
>>> Migrating target C:\projects\xfer\Client\client.pbt
>>> Migration complete.
>>> Migration return code = 110.
>>> Unable to add target
>> C:\projects\xfer\Client\wpf2\cpr.pbtx>
>>>
>>> When I look in the subdirectories created, I can see the
>>> sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.
>>>
>>> Help please

0
Yakov
1/4/2011 8:47:09 PM
My bad luck - the small test worked!
I've got some warnings to fix in the large app, so, I'll fix
them and try again with the ActiveX.

Thanks
Deanne

> Deanne
>
> Since you narrowed it down to the ActiveX and not to the
> memory  limitation, I'm wondering - what build are you
> using?
>
> Also, If you place the activeX on a window in a tiny one
> window POC  classic app does it migrate successfully?
>
> --
> Yakov
> eLearnIT LLC
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/eLearnPB
> Blog: http://yakovwerde.sys-con.com
> Web Site: http://www.eLearnITOnline.com
>

> On 1/4/2011 3:06 PM, Deanne wrote:
> > My machine doesn't have more that 3GB of Ram - so that
> > won't help!
> >
> > It may be related to an ActiveX control I've removed the
> > control, and can now migrate it in to .Net.  However,
> > the ActiveX control is necessary.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> >> Did you try turning on the /3GB switch for your
> operating >> system
> >> and enabling msbuild.exe and csc.exe to be large
> address >> aware?

> to >>> PB 12 Classic.

> >> C:\projects\xfer\Client\wpf2\cpr.pbtx>

> the >>> sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.

0
Deanne
1/5/2011 2:11:45 PM
are you using the 12.1 maintenence release?  the GA version of pb 12 didnt
support ActiveX

also make sure you have the .net sdk 3.0 or later installled (the sdk, not
just the framework).  pb uses utilities from the sdk, particularly
aximp.exe, to handle activex controls during yhe migration.  if pb can't
find aximp during the migration, it does throw some rather cryptic error
messages

<Deanne> wrote:
> My bad luck - the small test worked!
> I've got some warnings to fix in the large app, so, I'll fix
> them and try again with the ActiveX.
>
> Thanks
> Deanne
>
>> Deanne
>>
>> Since you narrowed it down to the ActiveX and not to the
>> memory  limitation, I'm wondering - what build are you
>> using?
>>
>> Also, If you place the activeX on a window in a tiny one
>> window POC  classic app does it migrate successfully?
>>
>> --
>> Yakov
>> eLearnIT LLC
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/eLearnPB
>> Blog: http://yakovwerde.sys-con.com
>> Web Site: http://www.eLearnITOnline.com
>>

>> On 1/4/2011 3:06 PM, Deanne wrote:
>>> My machine doesn't have more that 3GB of Ram - so that
>>> won't help!
>>>
>>> It may be related to an ActiveX control I've removed the
>>> control, and can now migrate it in to .Net.  However,
>>> the ActiveX control is necessary.
>>>
>>> thanks

>> operating >> system
>> address >> aware?

>> to >>> PB 12 Classic.

>> the >>> sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.

0
Bruce
1/5/2011 3:25:13 PM
I'm using 12.1 build 6518.
I have .net sdk 3.5 installed.

I just finished the mods that I found yesterday (use of
"this" in global funcs).

Tried remigrating with ActiveX - failed with same error.
This time PB .net had a msg box that said it failed with
"General Argument error"

Went back to classic, edited source of the object, deleted
the line string binarykey = "u_rtf_textcontrol.udo".  Saved,
rebuilt.

Migrated to .net - migration successful.

Notes:
I've recently recreated the control in classic - due to
these problems.  There is NO SCRIPT on the object.

As Yakov suggested, I added the control to an existing small
test app in classic, migrated it to .net, and all is well.

AARRGGGG.
Deanne

> are you using the 12.1 maintenence release?  the GA
> version of pb 12 didnt support ActiveX
>
> also make sure you have the .net sdk 3.0 or later
> installled (the sdk, not just the framework).  pb uses
> utilities from the sdk, particularly aximp.exe, to handle
> activex controls during yhe migration.  if pb can't find
> aximp during the migration, it does throw some rather
> cryptic error messages
>

> <Deanne> wrote:
> > My bad luck - the small test worked!
> > I've got some warnings to fix in the large app, so, I'll
> > fix them and try again with the ActiveX.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Deanne
> >
> >> Deanne
> >>
> >> Since you narrowed it down to the ActiveX and not to
> the >> memory  limitation, I'm wondering - what build are
> you >> using?
> >>
> >> Also, If you place the activeX on a window in a tiny
> one >> window POC  classic app does it migrate
> successfully? >>
> >> --
> >> Yakov
> >> eLearnIT LLC
> >> Twitter: http://twitter.com/eLearnPB
> >> Blog: http://yakovwerde.sys-con.com
> >> Web Site: http://www.eLearnITOnline.com

> the >>> control, and can now migrate it in to .Net.
> However, >>> the ActiveX control is necessary.

> >> operating >> system
> >> address >> aware?

> successfully >> to >>> PB 12 Classic.

> failed >>>>> with return code=110

> >> the >>> sr* but no .pblx or xaml files.

0
Deanne
1/5/2011 5:52:40 PM
Deanne,
there are 2 ebfs since the build you are using, and they both have fixes
around .ocx

Carole Hargrave
Senior Consultant, Sybase Canada

<Deanne> wrote in message news:4d24afe8.488e.1681692777@sybase.com...
> I'm using 12.1 build 6518.
> I have .net sdk 3.5 installed.
>
> I just finished the mods that I found yesterday (use of
> "this" in global funcs).
>
> Tried remigrating with ActiveX - failed with same error.
> This time PB .net had a msg box that said it failed with
> "General Argument error"
>
> Went back to classic, edited source of the object, deleted
> the line string binarykey = "u_rtf_textcontrol.udo".  Saved,
> rebuilt.
>
> Migrated to .net - migration successful.
>
> Notes:
> I've recently recreated the control in classic - due to
> these problems.  There is NO SCRIPT on the object.
>
> As Yakov suggested, I added the control to an existing small
> test app in classic, migrated it to .net, and all is well.
>
> AARRGGGG.
> Deanne
>

>> are you using the 12.1 maintenence release?  the GA
>> version of pb 12 didnt support ActiveX
>>
>> also make sure you have the .net sdk 3.0 or later
>> installled (the sdk, not just the framework).  pb uses
>> utilities from the sdk, particularly aximp.exe, to handle
>> activex controls during yhe migration.  if pb can't find
>> aximp during the migration, it does throw some rather
>> cryptic error messages
>>

>> <Deanne> wrote:
>> > My bad luck - the small test worked!
>> > I've got some warnings to fix in the large app, so, I'll
>> > fix them and try again with the ActiveX.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Deanne

>> the >> memory  limitation, I'm wondering - what build are
>> you >> using?

>> one >> window POC  classic app does it migrate
>> successfully? >>

>> the >>> control, and can now migrate it in to .Net.
>> However, >>> the ActiveX control is necessary.

>> successfully >> to >>> PB 12 Classic.

>> failed >>>>> with return code=110

0
Carole

asp.net 1.1 to asp.net 2.0 converter [vb.net to C# and inline code to code behind ]
I have a asp.net 1.1 site which uses vb.net as the language and code is on the aspx page i.e inline [no class file of pages]Now I wan't it to convert to asp.net 2.0 with code in code behind file and language should be C#.Can there is any such converter to do this task{Previously I use asp2aspx to convert asp site to asp.net 1.1 and also asp.net 2.0.Is there any such tool like to fulfill my requirement  ?} Kamran ShahidSr. Software Engineer(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])Netprosys Inc.www.netprosys.comRemember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U ...

how to create webservice in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net 1.1 code
how to create webservice in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net 1.1 code see this article http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/excerpt/progdotnetws_2/index1.html?page=1Jeev~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you get the answer to your question, please mark it as the answer....

best method to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1
hi, i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis. i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705. Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site. How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website. A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance, Raja. Hi, There is an article on this, right on this site. Check this Hope it hel...

best practices to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1
hi, i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis. i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705. Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site. How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website. A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance, Raja. Well, at least take a look at this doc about running v1.0 and 1.1 side-by-side h...

how to create menu control in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net 1.1 code
how to create menu control in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net 1.1 code For ASP.NET 1.1 you can try combination of DHTML / CSS / JAVASCRIPT menu..check out this menu control in Control Gallery >  EO.Web Menu for 1.1to download > Download EO.Web.Manu for 1.1 and 2.0 alternatively you can create your own user control or can use any third party DHTML menus available > ASP.NET DHTML Menu software. ASP.NET DHTML Menu is a component (Server Control) for ASP.NET. It generates hierarchical DHTML menu for web sites. The component is based on XML and CSS. The generated HTML and client JavaSc...

how to create tree view in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net 1.1 code
how to create tree view in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net 1.1 code Hi mate, Try to visit the URLs below: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webforms/ClientSideTreeView.aspx http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=125&pId= Hope it works for you.Regards,Ahmed***************************************************Please don't forget to mark the post as Answer, which helps you.Thank you.www.ahmadtasnim.com...

Migration from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0
Hi All, Well i hoped that the migrating went smoother then is does so far. I had a few problem which i could fix with blogs from other developers, but i didn't find a good solution for this problem. Somehow i get the following error: "Make sure that the class defined in this code file matches the 'Inherits' attribute, and that it extends the correct base class" Well i worked very good before the migration. Some advise would be very welcome! Regards,Dennis van de Laarhttp://dennisv.net/Don't forget to mark the most helpful reply/replies as Answer. Maybe this post will hel...

Unhandled Exceptions not firing Application_Error event in Global.asax in migrated asp.net app from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0
Hello fellow developers...We have recently migrated our enterprise level asp.net 1.1 app to asp.net 2.0 using WebApplicationProjects template for VS 2005.The migration went well and the app is fully functional in asp.net 2.0. We have identified and solved quite a few issues.However this one is stumping me. We have an application level error trap for all unhandled exceptions - Application_Error event in Global.asaxThis was working well in v1.1 but does not get fired in v2.0. It seems the error is not bubbling up to the Application_Error event in Global.asaxThe error does get logged on Event l...

how to create tree view control n asp.net 1.1 +asp.net 1.1 code or javascript
how to create tree view control n asp.net 1.1 +asp.net 1.1 code or javascript check these links: www.bytes.com/forum/thread317839.html www.devhood.com/tutorials/tutorial_details.aspx?tutorial_id=781 www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t85743-how-to-use-treeview-control-in-aspnet-11.html OR Use the TreeView IE Web Control http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa479012.aspx    Regards,Punithkumar sanjib420:how to create tree view control n asp.net 1.1 +asp.net 1.1 code or javascript   Hi friend, Please open this link http://www.treeview.net/tv/download.asp &n...

Code works with .Net 1.1 but not .Net 2.0
Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this code would work under .Net 1.1 and not .Net 2.0? I listed the error I receive below, also. Line 865. Thank you, Public Function GetAge(ByVal Birthdate As System.DateTime, _ Optional ByVal AsOf As System.DateTime = #1/1/1700#) _ As Integer Dim iMonths As Integer Dim iYears As Integer Dim dYears As Decimal Dim lDayOfBirth As Long Dim lAsOf As Long Dim iBirthMonth As Integer Dim iAsOFMonth As Integer If AsOf = "#1/1/1700#" Then AsOf = DateTime.Now End If lDayOfBirth = DatePart(DateInterval.Day, Birthdate) lAsOf = DatePart(DateInterval.Day, AsOf) iBirthMonth = DatePart(DateInterval.Month, Birthdate) iAsOFMonth = DatePart(DateInterval.Month, AsOf) iMonths = DateDiff(DateInterval.Month, Birthdate, AsOf) dYears = iMonths / 12 iYears = Math.Floor(dYears) If iBirthMonth = iAsOFMonth Then If lAsOf < lDayOfBirth Then iYears = iYears - 1 End If End If Return iYears End Function Error: Conversion from string "#1/1/1700#" to type 'Date' is not valid. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the err...

Migrate DataGrid .NEt 1.1 to .NEt 2.0
Hi I has just convert my ASP.NET web application from .NET 1.1 to .NEt 2.0 so far there is no problem but my datagrid seems to be acting really weird my datagrid has 3 columns and have paging enabled. When there is one/two row of data. The paging(which shows us the number of page) seems to have a column span of 1)  If i click on the second row of data.... the paging will have the column span of 3 This does not happen if there is more than 2 data   please go to the link for better clarification http://yingleekit.multiply.com/photos/album/1/work#1 http://ying...

Migrating from ASP.NET 1.x to ASP.NET 2.0
Hi,After migrating from ASP.NET 1.x to ASP.NET 2.0  , whenever the application trying to get session values it showing " HttpException was unhandled by user code .... ; Session state is not available in this context "  error, previously in  ASP.NET 1.x it was working fine. I think it may be difference in session haldling in  ASP.NET 1.x to ASP.NET 2.0. Even i can't validate the session with httpcontext.current.session also.Hope any one can help me. Hi, I googled and found this link, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t71701-sessionstate-is-not-av...

autocomplete not working in IE7 after web app was migrated from .NET 1.0/1.1 to .NET 3.5
IE7 autocomplete not working after web app was migrated from .NET 1.0/1.1 to .NET 3.5. OS: Windows XP. Autocomplete worked fine on IE6 and IE7 before migration.  Is there anything thats needs to be configured on the server for IE7 autocomplete to work with the new migrated 3.5 application?  Appreciate the feedback         How are you impleneting Autocomplete? Can you show us problem causing code..My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." there is no autocomplete implementation. This is purely using...

Migrating .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0/3.5
We have many of our application running in .NET 1.1, and plannig to migrate all one-by-one, i know there will be a big challenge for this activity, What we are planning is not to migrate all in one shot, After migrating one application we will give for some selective users testing once we feel it is OK, do the next. What is best way of doing this thing? Any links, thrid party tools, since opening this in VWD 2005, it is converting the application but many errors are popuping up. Any reference would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance. Hi, Please follow the steps mentioned in this l...

Migration Of Asp.net 1.1 to Asp.net 2.0
Am trying to migrate my Project which is in ASp.net 1.1 to Asp.net 2.0 It get converted all the Files except Webservices (Asmx) file.. how to rescue it.   Looking for early reply.      ...

how to pageing datalist in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net code
how to pageing datalist in asp.net 1.1 + asp.net code Hi,take a look at http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=datalist+paging&go=&form=QBLH.  Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons....

Migrating from ASP.NET 1.1 to ASP.NET 2.0
Hello I am having problems migrating from ASP.NET 1.1 to ASP.NET 2.0. Has anyone done this successfully. I simply opened my "old" website in Visual Web Developer 2005 and the migration took place automatically. However, when I attempt to run the website and the code chokes, when I fix one error more errors show up. Do you have any tips or resource links for easy migration? thanks devotional67...

Migration from ASP.Net 1.1 to ASP .Net 2.0
Hi,    I am new bee in ASP .NET. Am now trying to migrate the existing application .Net 1.1(C#/VS2003) to .NET  2.0.(VS2005) Am getting the following error in Xslt transformation "Attribute and namespace nodes cannot be added to the parent element after a text, comment, pi, or sub-element node has already been added." i couldn't able to find any solution... if u have any solution please post me Thanks, vuma         Hi, It seems that MS change some behaviours in the transformation. Seach for <xsl:attribute ... and look the lines you have betw...

Problem with Project Migrating from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0
Hi i am working in .net 1.1 and i am working on a web service. it 's working fine in .net 1.1 with vs2003 but when i migrated my WS from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 i am getting System.FormatException while converting datetime from string using DateTime.Parse method. it was not happening earlier when i was using .net 1.1. My WS converted from vs2003 to vs2005 using a wizard and it doesn's shows a single error.   i did lots of googling on this issue but didnot gets any help , so any reply in the matter will be highly appericiable.  thanks vishal sharma vishalsharma808...

.NET Framework 1.1 and ASP.NET 1.1
I have .NET Framework 1.0 I don't know what verion ASP.NET I have I need to upgrade to .NET Framework 1.1 and ASP.NET 1.1 Help please. Thank you, Mike ASP.NET is part of the .NET Framework, so they have the some version.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thank you. I tried looking on the Microsoft website but got confused as to which .NET Framework download to install. Mike You may check here.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thank you Jimmy. Mike :-)...

.Net 1.1 RSA Cryptography code throws exception in .Net 2
I wanted to use the RSA cryptography classes and had some C# code from .Net 1.1  I wanted to encrypt with the private key and decrypt with the public key.  However, the .Net 1.1 code that works OK throws an exception if run in .Net 2 when trying to decrypt using the public key.  I have tried different  CspParameters flags but to no avail.  ANyone found the solution? CspParameters cspParams = new CspParameters(); cspParams.Flags = CspProviderFlags.UseMachineKeyStore; RSACryptoServiceProvider RSA = new RSACryptoServiceProvider(); string publicKey = RSA.ToXmlString(...

ASP.NET under .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 combined
Main web site is running under .NET 1.1.  New added page is created using VS2005 and .NET 2.0.  Don't work, can't see the new page and I can't migrate the web site to .NET 2.0.  Can I deploy ASP.NET web page on VS2005 for .NET 1.1 application?  If so, of course, how we do that.  Thanks   It looks like you may have 2 problems: Nested, possibly conflicing web.config files -- see the following KB Article. Different versions of ASP.NET running in the same application pool. In IIS, make sure the .NET 2.0 application is assigned to a different application pool ...

Web resources about - .Net Migration return code=1 - sybase.powerbuilder.net

Migration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Put A Price On Carbon Or Face Trillions Of Dollars Of Costs & Massive Food Security & Migration Challenges ...
... will impose enormous costs on our global [&hellip Put A Price On Carbon Or Face Trillions Of Dollars Of Costs & Massive Food Security & Migration ...

The other migration causing headaches for Greece
Europe's 'Delaware' is a big tax headache for struggling Greece.

NATO general: Europe migration causing ISIS to spread 'like a cancer'
CNN International NATO general: Europe migration causing ISIS to spread 'like a cancer' CNN International (CNN) NATO's top general said that ...

Luxembourg PM: EU, Turkey end migration talks; new proposals go to next week's summit
BRUSSELS (AP) — Luxembourg PM: EU, Turkey end migration talks; new proposals go to next week's summit .

Could climate change force migration and limit agriculture? (+video)
Two new climate-related studies point to the drastic effects of climate change in the coming decades, including a drop in global food availability ...

Snowy Owl 'Baltimore' Provides Best Migration Data Ever
The pale hunter gives watchers at the organization Project SNOWstorm a treasure trove of information.

Why Migration To The Cloud Requires An IT Management Upgrade
At enterprises that don’t have the right level of automation, IT costs more than it should, cannot be easily improved, lacks security and becomes ...

German lawmakers squash plan to promote pork in face of Muslim migration
German lawmakers squash plan to promote pork in face of Muslim migration

UK migration: Six myths about immigration debunked as latest figures show fall in non-EU arrivals
Six myths about immigration debunked as latest figures show fall in non-EU arrivals. Migrants gets extra attention or benefits are also explored ...