YouTube Video on App Partitioning Posted

I just posted a video explaining and demonstrating the notion of
PowerBuilder application logical partitioning.  It uses the Benchmark
sample app as a use case.  It's based on the articles published in the
Oct and November issues of ISUG journal

Tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKI34xy6Ew

--
Yakov
eLearnIT LLC

Error to post powerbuilder \General forum
Hai all I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying to post. Pls help with thnaks Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp And the error is? On 6 Oct 2008 01:34:33 -0700, "polachan" <polachan> wrote: >Hai all > >I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying >to post. > >Pls help > >with thnaks >Polachan >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- >http://www.pfcgui...

One PowerBuilder app triggering an event on another PowerBuilder app's Frame
Running 2 concurrent PowerBuilder apps (both MDI). Is there a way to trigger a user event on the frame of one of the apps from the other? I can get a handle to the frame window, and I am guessing that a Send() of some kind would do the trick, but I don't know which parameters to use or where the parameters for the Send() are documented. Thanks for the help. I recently had the same situation. You can use send or post to send a message to a window in another application. First you need the handle of the window you are sending the message to. Since it is in another applica...

Hackers Post YouTube Video Declaring War on Scientology
"For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form. We acknowledge you as a serious opponent, and we are prepared for a long, long campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell." http://www.breitbart.tv/html/36094.html -- "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be ...

Problem with flash videos/youtube videos
Name: Ciaran Cullen Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with flash videos/youtube videos Comments: I have an intermittent problem playing flash videos. I'm running; Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 If I open a web page such as www.youtube.com, www.bestofyoutube.com or www.break.com a flash video will appear, ready to be played. But I can't click on the play button. It's as if the mouse clicks don't register at all with the flash video transport buttons. It works eventually after many repeated clicks...

youtube videos unable to play some videos
Name: virgoptrex Email: virgoptrexatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: youtube videos unable to play some videos Comments: I can play all Youtube videos in IE while some of the same videos that work well in IE don't work at all in Firefox. :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Using a PowerBuilder app to drive another Windows app
My users need to run a canned Windows application repeatedly with a variety of parameters on a variety of datasets. In order to do this, they have to log in, choose a menu item, key in some parameters, click an OK button and exit. And then do it again and again and . . . We want to set up a database with the appropriate parameters and write an application to drive the process. We've considered Winbatch but would rather not introduce another development tool . . . if it's not too hard to accomplish the task in PowerBuilder. This has to run in a Windows 95 or NT Workstatio...

Youtube video
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:55:03 UTC, Steve Wendt <spamsux@forgetit.org> wrote: > On 6/2/2008 10:41 PM, Dave Yeo wrote: > > > After installing Python this works very well, > > http://www.arrakis.es/~rggi3/youtube-dl/ > > That would work fine for me, but not for my wife. I'd rather have > something that automatically parses it and passes the stream on to the > player - like MPC can do with MMS/ASX stuff. I have FlashGot downloader "youtube-mp4.cmd" in Python24 directory, it downloads video and passes file to MPlayer: call mode...

youtube videos
is there a way to save the youtube videos ? I tried copying from my=20 C:\Documents and Settings\myname here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet = Files folder but got sharing violations and couldn't copy them with explorer or = commander Then there's those videos that claim to be flash files, but I suspect can= only be played on the flash server. --=20 more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html ><keepout@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message >news:l6v9b21fj71u9dfanjnb5mcpppk3loblc7@4ax.com... >is there a way to save the youtube videos ? >I t...

( Youtube videos)
Name: Michael Product: Firefox Summary: ( Youtube videos) Comments: The Youtubes videos don't are to play by orther hompages I think it's make scipt false Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

youtube video
Hi all, How can i play youtube videos in ios and android plataforms ? I tried use TWebBrowser.Navigate() but it did not work. best regards, ...

youtube video
Name: Dylan Email: dreamer77ddathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: youtube video Comments: with firefox 3.5 I get an error message when trying to play a video. i refresh and it works, or sometimes more then once and then it works. i am not sure if this is firefox or youtube. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the...

youtube video
 i have an application where users can add videos by just giving the youtube URL of the video.. i extract the video id from the URL and generate the embed code accordingly.. that is working.. but i want to display the number of views and youtube rating in my application.. is that possible?? i think youtube doesnt have a .NET api yet..  Hi,There is nothing like youtube .net API or php API.. APIs are basically general meant to use in any programmingt languages and platforms.. They just give back XML results according to that standard requests.. By Youtube .Net api you may be referr...

Youtube videos
Name: Cory Email: lokgoloathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Youtube videos Comments: Youtube videos, whether embedded or on the youtube site, don't work. They play two seconds of video without sound, then quit working all together. Browser stays completely functional. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

youtube videos
Name: Dale Flores Email: daledotadotfloresathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: youtube videos Comments: Videos playing on youtube end prematurely. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - YouTube Video on App Partitioning Posted - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Disk partitioning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Disk partitioning is the act of dividing a hard disk drive into multiple logical storage units referred to as partitions , to treat one physical ...

[FOSDEM 2014] Jailhouse, a Partitioning Hypervisor for Linux - YouTube
Jailhouse, a Partitioning Hypervisor for Linux Speaker: Jan Kiszka This talk will introduce the architecture of Jailhouse, describe typical use ...

The Partitioning of the Western World
... appeared in German at Politically Incorrect . The translator includes this note: Below is an essay by W. Schmidt entitled “The Partitioning ...

Wind River Introduces Safe Partitioning
VxWorks safety solutions for industrial and automotive applications

PSA: New Nook Color partitioning only leaves 1GB for music, other sideloaded content
If you're planning to pick up a Nook Color, keep an eye out for a little blue dot on the box no, they're not defective, but new models with the ...

Parted Magic partitioning tool updated
The 4.11 update to the open source Parted Magic multi-platform partitioning tool is based on the 2.6.32.15 Linux kernel and Parted 2.3

SteamOS Beta Now Supports Dual-Boot and Custom Partitioning
When we first took a look at installing the SteamOS beta , it lacked important features like dual-booting or using non-NVIDIA graphics cards. ...

Resource Partitioning and Why It Matters
How can seemingly similar species coexist in the same ecological community without one pushing the other to extinction through competition? What ...

Partitioning a Hard Drive in Vista
How to proceed with a PC that has Windows Vista preinstalled.