Your Vote is Needed

Good Morning,

I apologize for posting a non-technical item in this newsgroup, but I
need your help. I manage the TeamSybase Program and every year we ask
our customers to cast their votes for the member of TeamSybase that has
provided the most assistance over the past year (2001).

Please send me an email with your choice (you can cast a vote for two
people if you like). Please do not send email to the Newsgroups but
email me directly at paulaw@sybase.com.

The deadline is Tuesday, April 2, 2002.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Paula Weiner
TeamSybase Administrator

0
Paula

What generals generally do

Need to show standard "font selection" dialog for windows using PowerBuilder .. Need your help
If you know the easy way to show "Font" dialog of Windows from PowerBuilder let me know, please mailto:igor@proactivityinc.com Thanks. Check my site for an example on this using windows API functions. -- Met vriendelijke groet, - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115 Igor Makhlin <igor@proactivityinc.com> wrote in message news:ewPKXDd##GA.322@forums.sybase.com... > If you know the easy way to show "Font" dialog of Windows from PowerB...

need PowerBuilder development
Hello, We need PowerBuilder development and would like to hear from someone who can help. Please contact. Thank You Jason jmk@1globe.com Jason wrote: > Hello, > We need PowerBuilder development and would like to hear from someone who can > help. Please contact. > > Thank You > Jason > jmk@1globe.com > > Are you looking for work, or are you looking for workers? Either way, you should probably post in news.job_postings. ...

Vote for Pocket PowerBuilder!
Help Pocket PowerBuilder Win the Best Developer Tool Award! Do you think Pocket PowerBuilder has what it takes to be the best mobile developer tool and wish that the world knew it? Help us get the message out by casting your vote! MobileVillage nominated Sybase�s Pocket PowerBuilder for the Mobile Star Award under the category of "Best Mobile Developer Tool". The award aimed to honor the top products, people, and deployments of mobile and wireless technology for the enterprises. With just a few minutes, you can help Pocket PowerBuilder walk away with the title. I...

General Help Needed
Hey guys and Gals. I have as process question. I am deploying an app on a server hosting web and database objects. Everything works fine but on one site, I have an export feature. When the size gets too big in the export it hoses the asp wp.exe and all other sites are stalled out. What can I do to fix this? The export feature is a hog because I am dumping to excel. .Csv can handle large dumps but I have a field that drops the leading zero and I have not found anything to fix that. So I'm stuck - Eliminate the Excel feed and save the server, Change the export to .csv and not worry abou...

Vote for Pocket PowerBuilder!
Help Pocket PowerBuilder Win the Best Developer Tool Award! Do you think Pocket PowerBuilder has what it takes to be the best mobile developer tool and wish that the world knew it? Help us get the message out by casting your vote! MobileVillage nominated Sybase�s Pocket PowerBuilder for the Mobile Star Award under the category of "Best Mobile Developer Tool". The award aimed to honor the top products, people, and deployments of mobile and wireless technology for the enterprises. With just a few minutes, you can help Pocket PowerBuilder walk away with the title. I...

General advice needed
Hi there guys I have a client that recently asked me if they can get the source code for the project I am currently doing for them. It is quite a big project with code that I don't really whish to share with them. Our contract didn't specify anything in this regards, so now I'm stuck, not knowing what to do... I don't know why they want it in the first place, cause it won't make any sense to them any way, but it is still suspect... Can I encrypt the classes I whish not to share or should I just tell them NO? Please advice, thanks  Go by the contract...and tell t...

Need Powerbuilder Developers
We are currently recruiting for several Powerbuilder openings that we have at one of our local Indianapolis clients. We already have several developers at this client and have established a great reputation for providing quality consultants. Looking for developers with 4-5 years of current PowerBuilder experience. If interested please send resume and contact information to jchristian@bucherandchristian.com. Please post messages of this nature in the news.job_postings forum. These groups are reserved for technical issues only. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, ...

I want I want I want, I need I need I need
Beyond &^%@#$* cool! http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/ Ted Novak TRA#5512 Hey �: > cool! With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me spinning. -- Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain) > With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until > it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me > spinning. Eh. That could be its own fun LOL. -- Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows. ...

Web resources about - Your Vote is Needed - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Kim Dotcom Will Appeal US Extradition Ruling
Who hasn’t heard of Kim Dotcom before? The man who has made his millions in the Information Technology era has always been making waves in news ...

'Star Wars' takes Chinese social media by storm, flirts with record release
By Adam Jourdan and Lisa Richwine SHANGHAI/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - After a mammoth marketing campaign, growing online chatter in China around ...

Beatles songs to be streamed for first time
THE Beatles are set to release their back catalogue on streaming sites including Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal for the first time from Christmas ...

Santa Gets Help From Robot Reindeer
One question that many children will ask each Christmas in starry-eyed wonder – how does Santa actually distribute all of his presents to children ...

Facebook’s Free Internet Service In India Hits A Speedbump
Facebook launched free mobile Internet earlier this year in February through Internet.org, but it seems that India’s regulators are rather cautious ...

Steve Harvey’s Miss Universe Blunder Gets ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ Treatment
It was only a matter of time. We may never know why Steve Harvey mistakenly named Miss Colombia the winner of Sunday’s Miss Universe pageant, ...

Um, How Did Teresa Giudice's Husband Afford This Brand New Lexus?
Teresa Giudice/Jew-Dee-Chay is home from her 15 months in federal prison. In addition to her husband, four daughters and private spray tan session, ...

Several Arrests Made Amid Black Lives Matter Protests
The mall protest aimed to bring awareness to a deadly police shooting.

Festivus 2015 Marks Feats Of Strength, Airing Of Grievances – What You Need To Know
Thank you, Kramer and company from Seinfeld . While the popular NBC sitcom has been officially off the air since May, 1998, Festivus is likely ...

Washington State Has Released up to 3200 Inmates Early Thanks to Computer Glitch
Smithsonian Washington State Has Released up to 3200 Inmates Early Thanks to Computer Glitch Smithsonian On Tuesday, Governor Jay Inslee announced ...