XBase ODBC Driver needed

Hello there,

Does anyone know where I can find a XBASE ODBC-driver ?

Thanks

Peter De Clercq

0
Peter

The PB 8 installation can install the driver called:
 "PB MERANT OEM 3.60 32-bit DBase (*.dbf)"

It's an excellent driver.  I like it better than the MS driver because the
Merant driver can update dBase files, and it supports UNC file names.  The
MS driver doesn't.

PB 6.5 also comes with a dBase driver.

Hope that helps.

VictorReinhart

>Hello there,

>Does anyone know where I can find a XBASE ODBC-driver ?

>Thanks

>Peter De Clercq
0
VictorReinhart

Need Linux xbase ODBC driver
------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C1C926.4131AF80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know where I can get a freeware Xbase ODBC driver for Linux? Thanks, Rick. ------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C1C926.4131AF80-- ...

I need to connect to powerbuilder 7 to oracle 9 without odbc, through of drivers native ones of net9. Somebody knows like doing it?
Hi : I need to connect to powerbuilder 7 to oracle 9 without odbc, through of drivers native ones of net9. Somebody knows like doing it? I am inexperienced in the subject. find in db profile that they were drivers native of oracle 804 and 805. Drivers native of oracle 9 exists? or definitively I am due to connect to traves of odbc? thank you from chile You can use the O84 Oracle 8.0.4/8.0.5 driver to connect to Oracle 9. -- S.V. Software http://www.svsoftware.da.ru Home of SQL Builder Professional for PowerBuilder Download the Demo Version Now!!! Source code available ...

Xbase ODBC Driver
Hi, We need to support the same application database on MS SQL 6.5 as well as in Xbase file structure. For accessing MS SQL we are using native drives from powesoft. For Xbase i am using Foxpro 3.0 ODBC driver that comes with powerbuilder. The xbase ODBC driver support only 10 character table and field names but in MS SQL long field and table names are supported. As a result datawindow and SQL statement created for MS SQL cannot be used directly for xbase. The have to be re-created. May i know any xbase database driver which support longer field and table names. ? Assuming the operati...

Oracle 7.3 ODBC driver cannot be found in the ODBC driver list
I have the Oracle 7.3.4 database installed on my NT laptop (as well as PowerBuilder 6.0 - Desktop version). I installed the Oracle ODBC drivers when I installed the database. But, I cannot see the Oracle ODBC driver as an installed driver in the ODBC configuration screen. I have verified that the ORANT\bin directory is in my system path. I have also seen in the registry (Local Machine\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers) that the Oracle 73 Ver 2.5 driver is installed. NOTE: My hard drive is partitioned into 2 partitions (C & D). C:\ has my system files and NT and D:\ h...

Powerbuilder 16-bit ODBC drivers
We are reviewing a Powerbuilder 5.0 (could be 4.0, but I'm not sure) application from a client. However, they were unable to provide us with 16-bit ODBC drivers for it. Can anyone tell me where I can get these drivers and how to install them on a 32-bit machine without any "bad stuff" happening. Thanks in advance. If you don't have the PB or IM 5 (or 4) disks / CD, you can still copy the files straight from the workstation. You can find the entries in the odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase...

Powerbuilder 11, DataDirect ODBC-Driver
Are the DataDirect ODBC drivers part of the Powerbuilder 11 installation? How can i add the PB DataDirect ODBC drivers to an existing powerbuilder 11 installation? No they are not included. Technically speaking you are not licensed to use the previously supplied DataDirect drivers with PowerBuilder 11. If you need those drivers specifically, you'll have to purchase them separate from PowerBuilder. On 30 Sep 2007 11:31:52 -0700, "Yan" <yan.xu@gmx.de> wrote: >Are the DataDirect ODBC drivers part of the Powerbuilder 11 installation? >How can i add ...

Need ASA 6.0 ODBC Drivers
Hi , I need to destribute Standalone version of my programm and I don't want to replace existing WINDOWS ODBS Drivers supports ASA 6.0 Where can I download correct ODBC drivres for ASA and list of distributive files for ASA 6.0 as well. Igor -> mailto: imax@post.com The online help identifies all the files necessary to deploy an application. The ODBC driver accompanies the product - for example, if you install 6.0.3 from Sybase, you get the 6.0.3 ODBC driver. It is not possible to download the odbc driver alone. >Hi , I need to destribute Standalone versio...

New to Linux: need ODBC driver name.
Adaptive Server Enterprise 11.9.2, Linux While installing our webtool, iHTML, on my Linux server I am being asked for the Sybase ODBC driver. I am unable to find the name of this file. I've looked in my client PCs registry and found SYSYB95.DLL but I believe this is just the file used by the Windows 95/98 operating system. Can anyone chime in with the name of the Linux-ODBC driver that an application running on our Linux server can use to access an ASE database? Thank you. Hi Wayne, The ODBC driver for the Linux OS can be purchased from Sybase. 1-800-8SYBASE. J ...

Level 2 Oracle ODBC Driver needed
We are being a port to Oracle from SQL Anywhere and the ODBC driver that came with is only level 1 compliant. Does anybody know of a level 2 compliant (required by P++ databound controls) ODBC driver for Oracle 7.3? -- Travis L. Norwood Health Care Systems, Inc. I've downloaded the most recent Oracle ODBC driver which is level two compliant, but when I try to use WQuery to add row to the database I get a 'Cursor library not capable message'. How compatible with P++ is the Oracle driver? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------26562D0D77EE99...

ODBC drivers in PowerBuilder version 11.0
We use in PowerBuilder version 7.03 PB INTERSOLV OEM 3.11 32-BIT TextFile(*.*) driver for ODBC connection to txt database. Where can we find ODBC driver for this database in PowerBuilder version 11.0 ? OS version : Windows XP. ODBC is a standard that is totally independant from PowerBuilder. You should be able to use it from PB11 without any problems. <Zhenya Perelman> wrote in message news:46a8c790.2126.1681692777@sybase.com... > We use in PowerBuilder version 7.03 PB INTERSOLV > OEM 3.11 32-BIT TextFile(*.*) driver for ODBC > connection to txt database. > ...

Driver for PowerBuilder to work with DB2 and some ODBC issues
We port existent application from PowerBuilder/Oracle to PowerBuilder/DB2. With Oracle we used native Oracle driver for PB. It seems that no native driver exists for DB2. It means, that we have to work with ODBC. Does somebody have any experience with PowerBuilder/ODBC/DB2 application with high volume transactions? What is possible performance impact of such configuration comparing to configuration with native drivers? Does somebody know about other possible configuration to work with DB2? Please answer also to my email: dant@amdocs.com Thanks, Dan Tartakovsky I think pb7 shi...

Driver for PowerBuilder to work with DB2 and some ODBC issues
We port existent application from PowerBuilder/Oracle to PowerBuilder/DB2. With Oracle we used native Oracle driver for PB. It seems that no native driver exists for DB2. It means, that we have to work with ODBC. Does somebody have any experience with PowerBuilder/ODBC/DB2 application with high volume transactions? What is possible performance impact of such configuration comparing to configuration with native drivers? Does somebody know about other possible configuration to work with DB2? Please answer also to my email: dant@amdocs.com Thanks, Dan Tartakovsky I think pb7 shi...

Need Intersolv or other ODBC driver for ASA 6.0
Subj Thanks Linas There are no Intersolv drivers for ASA. You must use the ODBC driver supplied with the product. -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Houston, TX Sybase Developers Network http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/mec/mec_home.stm ...

PowerBuilder 6.5 with 16 bits ODBC driver
I have to transfert a XDB database to ASA 6.0.1.1165 database...the problem is: I like to use pipeline with PowerBuilder 6.5 but the driver for XDB database is a 16 bits..no driver 32 bits for XDB. When I try to configure my db Profile i can t ....32 bits only Did anybody have an idea.... Excuse my english i am Canadian French ...

Web resources about - XBase ODBC Driver needed - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Driver's license - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A driver's license/licence or driving licence is an official document which states that a person may operate one or more types of motorized vehicles, ...

Bribie Island family forced out as 'drug driver' smashes into home: police
A south-east Queensland family has been forced out of home after a Sunshine Coast woman allegedly smashed into their house while avoiding a breath ...

Let F1 driver Alexander Rossi teach you to drive a manual
Filed under: Etc. , Motorsports , Videos , Driving Manor Marussia Formula 1 driver Alexander Rossi introduces the automatic-driving masses to ...

Uber apologizes after driver strands a pregnant woman, charges her $13
We've written a lot about terrible Uber drivers in the past but Fortune brings us a story that is truly unique. New York resident David Lee tells ...

Suspected DUI driver dies after slamming car into two trees - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station ...
... vehicle, being driven at a high rate of speed, veered off the road and slammed into two trees,... MISSION BEACH (CNS) - A 19-year-old driver ...

Ex-Taco Bell exec now is suing driver
Benjamin Golden wants $5 million in damages because of claims a driver illegally recorded him.

Adam Driver Goes Undercover as Kylo Ren on SNL - Collider
Adam Driver stars in a sketch spoofing the show Undercover Boss as his Star Wars: The Force Awakens character Kylo Ren on Saturday Night Live. ...

Caitlyn Jenner Rebukes Ricky Gervais For ‘Women Drivers’ Joke
Caitlyn Jenner Rebukes Ricky Gervais For ‘Women Drivers’ Joke

Adam Driver Sends Up Golden Globes, ‘Aladdin’ As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
Lena Dunham was nowhere to be seen as Adam Driver hosted Saturday Night Live in its return from holiday break as a newly minted movie star on ...

Adam Driver in Aladdin SNL Skit - Watch Adam Driver on SNL logo logo logo
​The whole magic carpet ride thing is not as romantic as it sounds.&nbsp;​ Last night, Adam Driver hosted the first Saturday Night Live episode ...