Where Can I get replace CD for PB 6.5? Thank you.

0
Kelvin

Can the PB 6.5 or 6.5.1 maintenance release be ran on PB 6.0
Yes. ...

Can PB 5.0, 6.0, and 6.5 Coexist
I currently support a couple of PB5.0 applications and I am looking to upgrade them to PB 6 or 6.5. I read the 6.5 documentation that said you need to remove all previous versions of PB before installing. I would like to have 5.0 and 6.0 or 6.5 coexist so that I can still support the old application while I work the 6.5 to learn and study the upgrade. So, can they co-exist and what problems might I run into? Thanks , Doug I have PB5 16-bit, (5.03), PB5 32-bit (PB5.04), PB6.5 and PB7 on the same machine - They live in different worlds. Make sure you keep backups of code and main...

where I can find patch for PB 5.0 or PB 6.5
To enable me to work with PB 5.0 or 6.5 and Access 2000 I need to down load the patch. Kindly advice NNM softwarexpress.sybase.com. Only for 6.5 though (the 6.5.1 maintenance release). There's nothing that can be done for PB 5.x. On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:57:23 +0530, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.connectivity N N Mathur <uspl@mantraonline.com> wrote: >To enable me to work with PB 5.0 or 6.5 and Access 2000 I need to down load >the patch. >Kindly advice > >NNM > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.c...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

Where Can I Get Datawindow ActiveX for PowerBuilder 6.5?
Hi, all. I want to use datawindow ActiveX in PB6.5, But I only found window ActiveX or datawindow Plugin on the setup CDROM. Does PB6.5 provide this component? I know PB7 has a dw ActiveX, how about PB6.5? (I cannot upgrade my application now.) Thanks, Feng The DataWindow ActiveX is listing in the new features section for PB7, so I'm assuming it's new (that is it's not in 6.5). I'm not exactly an ActiveX fan, so I don't personally recall it being shipped with 6.5. On Wed, 19 May 1999 20:14:38 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general F...

PB 5.0.4 Application can't migrate to PB 6.5
Hi, I try to migrate the application from PB5.0.4 to PB6.5. After migration, some errors occurs. Problem 1: A window ( say w_abc) which is inherited from another window (w_inherit). After migration, it has following errors Object: w_abc Instance Variables (0002) Error C0001: Illegal data type: istru_result istru_result - is a window structure in w_inherit window and it is used in w_abc instance variables In w_abc window, Instance variables: istru_result istru_result1 Problem 2: If a function which used string array ...

Can I: Client 6.5.6 w/ Server 6.5.5
Real basic, can I run the SP 6 client software against the SP 5 server agents? Ryan Yep Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade pack ? thanks Go to http://support.sybase.com select Software Distribution, log on, select Powerbuilder and then pick PB 6.5.1 maintenance patch. Harpreet Netvigator wrote in message ... >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade >pack ? > >thanks > > Go to Sybase Developers Network (http://www.sybase.com/sdn) and look for the patches link. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:02:22 +0800, &quo...

WHERE CAN I GET THE PATCHES FOR PB 6.5 BUILD 444
HI, I=B4M AN INTERMEDIATE DEVELOPER ON POWER BUIDER PFC, NOW IM USING POWER= =20 BUILDER 6.5 BUILD 444 AND WHEN I TRY TO CONECT TO A DATA BASE THAT IS IN=20 ACCESS I CAN=B4T, SOME FRIENDS HAS TOLD ME THAT I CAN SOLVE THAT TRYING TO= =20 APPLY THE PATCHES THAT COMES WITH PB 6.5.1 BUILD 595, AND I WOULD LIKE TO=20 KNOW WHERE CAN I GET THAT PATCHES, BECAUSE IN SYBASE ARE ONLY PATCHES TO=20 THE LAST VERSIONS OF PB... I APRECIATTE YOUR RESPONSE THANK U IN ADVANCE On the updates, you should specify the time frame as all since 6.5 is an older version...Someone else asked this question a f...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where is this file ? thanks http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286 On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote: >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where >is this file ? > >thanks > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com ...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

Can I define "property descriptors" (as in PB 7.0) in PB 10.5? Where can I get info?
I don't have 7 around any more, and I suspect few of us do - can you give us some information on what a "property descriptor" is? Maybe a snip from documentation? "kibokochui" <kibokochui@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4624ae23@forums-1-dub... > > I found it in Google: http://groups.google.es/group/powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general/browse_frm/thread/a17715fddc86d884/2e4e7a0e5c2e0614?lnk=st&q=powerbuilder+string+instance+variables+in+property+window&rnum=10&hl=es#2e4e7a0e5c2e0614 "Jerry Siegel [TeamSybase]&q...

Installation PB 6.5 Problem..Failed to Get CD Drive Letter
I'm trying to install PB 6.5 on an NT system. Right after I select the options and the directory, I get the error "SERVER - Failed to get CD Driver Letter" in a response window, then it takes me back to the beginning of the install. I've tried installing on different drive letters, as well as copying all the files onto my hard disk from the CD, and running it again. I get the same error. I'm on NT Service Pack 3. Any ideas would be appreciated. Post slipped out.. I had a bad short cut causing this problem. On Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:59:57 GMT, peter@ke...

Can't get next level??!?
Having a spot of trouble with the u_tvs and levelsource service for the Tree. It seems that after a period of time, and number of clicks (Altough it is not consistant) the tree view grabs hold of SQLCA and will not let go. Actual error is related to a CT lib call when results are pending. The problem is of course that NO results are pending when this error occurs. Has any one had a problem similar to this that might be able to shed some light? Thanks in advance, Joe Campbell Never mind, I found it. Joseph Campbell wrote: > Having a spot of trouble with the u_...

Web resources about - Where Can I get replace CD for PB 6.5? Thank you. - sybase.powerbuilder.general

File:Replace this image male.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to an image (e.g. you photographed or drew it yourself) and would like Wikipedia to use it, you must release it under a free copyright license ...

Facebook Replaces Payments Emails With API
Facebook announced that it is scrapping the emails that it sends to developers containing information about payments , replacing it with a payments ...

Facebook’s New Ads Power Editor Replaces the Bulk Uploader with a Streamlined GUI
This week, Facebook launched its new Ads Power Editor desktop software for buyers who work directly with a Facebook ads representatives. The ...

Face Morph HD - Change and Replace Head in Pic Frame Hole with Pencil Portrait Effects! on the App Store ...
Get Face Morph HD - Change and Replace Head in Pic Frame Hole with Pencil Portrait Effects! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

NASA just chose SpaceX to replace the Shuttle for flying astronauts
jurvetson posted a photo: Elon's design goal = "the safest, most advanced crew vehicle ever flown.” With seats for seven . First manned flight ...

How to replace Roland Juno 106 Voice Chip 80017A 1 of 2 - YouTube
Own a Juno 106? You might encounter a dying voice chip. In this 2 part vid series I explain how to fix this problem. Don't be afraid its really ...

Khurram Khan ‘is going to be very difficult to replace’ for UAE ahead of World Twenty20 qualifiers
The post-Khurram era starts when the UAE face the hosts Scotland in the opening fixture of the World Twenty20 qualifier. The national team have ...

Change of the Day: Canadian Town Wants to Replace Its ‘Land of Rape & Honey’ Motto
The town of Tisdale in Saskatchewan has had a very unfortunate slogan for the past 60 years, and they’re finally looking for a new one. Visitors ...

ASI helps Cloud wholesaler replace Cisco hardware with Brocade rentals
ARNnet ASI helps Cloud wholesaler replace Cisco hardware with Brocade rentals ARNnet Cloud Plus is transitioning from Cisco to Brocade hardware ...

Notable names floated to replace Georgie Gardner on Today
Two names have raised eyebrows within television circles as Channel Nine prepares to announce a replacement newsreader on its breakfast television ...