Edition of .NETDJ.

Cast your vote at:  http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm
To begin voting, click on the "Click Here to Vote Now!" link.

Voting Ends Midnight, December 31, 2005

Thank you very much for your time during the Holiday season and
especially your vote!

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase
0
dfish

Some plan for a .NET Pocket Powerbuilder? And for a .NET Compact DataWindow?
Jim O'Neal of Team Sybase respond to my request on DW.Net newsgroup that there is no plan for DataWindow.Net for Compact .Net Framework. Datawindow.Net is still unmanaged code and .Net Compact Framwork does not support unmanaged code. PocketPowerBuilder is for Pocket PC. I woner why would I care for its .Net version! Datawindow (not DW.Net) of Pocket PB works on Pocket PC with Pocket PowerBuilder. Regards. ...

Vote for DataWindow .NET
If you love (or even just like) DataWindow .NET, please take a few moments and vote for it in the .NET Readers' Choice Awards: http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Thanks and Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com Vote for DataWindow .NET! http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm Apparently the URL listed below doesn't have ...

We need your DataWindow .NET Vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

Powerbuilder .NET, AJAX, and DataWindows
I have a form that has two datawindows on it. I am trying to get the datawindows to display all 25 lines of data on a single screen but the AJAX is splitting this data up. I have set the "Rows Per Pages" property on the "Web Generations" tab of the datawindow to 0 (zero), 26, and even -1 and the results are the same - AJAX splits the data so I have to use the buttons at the bottom. I need to turn this feature off for these screens, please help. ...

We need your DataWindow .NET vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

Datawindow.NET not part of Powerbuilder ???!!!
Hi, I heard that PB 11 should be possible to compile to C#, so PB applications can be switched to C# as webform or winforms so I think the DataWindow.NET technology (or let me say the datawindow) is also part of PB11 ! On the other hand I was told, that PB user have to buy the DataWindow.NET product ! What does it mean for us ? PB 11 will be possible to compile to C# buy we have to pay for it ? (and not only pay our USP?) Till now i am a powerbuilder user till PB 4 with basic support contract (Enterprise Edition). For some time we decided to believe in PB technology...

Using Existing Powerbuilder Reports in DataWindow.Net
I have a large number of reports which were built using Powerbuilder 6.5. I would like to come up with a simple way to display these reports (and there associated criteria datawindows) on the web using an ASP.Net application architecture. I have found lots of documentation about how to use DataWindow.NET 1.5 to create new reports, but I haven't found much about porting exisitng Powerbuilder Reports. Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding this? In general, I would rather not have to create a brand new Web application for each of the existing reports (there are hundre...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

Datawindow.Net in ASP.Net
It is a Power builder to ASP.Net migration project. As per my analysis, the PBL should be mapped to the datawindow.net control to get the functionality of the existing PB datawindow and can convert the PB code to .net code. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would like to know whether we can use datawindow.net control without PBL just like datagrid. In datagrid we could bind the dataset as a datasource and populate the records. Is this possible using datawindow.net? Datawindow is nothing but it stores queries/stored proecedures. Incase i want to change the queries after mi...

CD Key for DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder Evaluation
Hello, I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5. I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i cannot find the necessary CD Key for the installation. Does anybody knows where I can get/find it? Thanks Tobias The registration key is displayed under the download links. Here it is: 3899240398911652 Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 13 Apr 2006 10:44:47 -0700, Tobias wrote: >Hello, > >I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5. >I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i >cannot find the neces...

Web resources about - Vote for DataWindow .NET! - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo