To find Datawindow Control name on the basis of datawindow

Can any one please help me, how can I find the datawindow control name on the
basis os datawindow name, say for example I know the datawindow name, say d_test
I want to the winsdow name or user object where the associated datawindow
control is available.

Syed

At runtime or design time.  At design time you could just do a target wide
search for 'd_test' and see where it is used.  Runtime you'd need to walk
through objects, examining the dw object assigned to each dw control.

Mike

"Syed Afsar Jamal" <afsarjamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can any one please help me, how can I find the datawindow control name on
the
> basis os datawindow name, say for example I know the datawindow name, say
d_test
> I want to the winsdow name or user object where the associated datawindow
> control is available.
>
> Thanks

Michael
11/1/2004 2:45:11 PM
Go for Visual Expert Tool for PB/VB ,
It may help you in some of the terms .
Thanks
Vikas
"Michael Stoffel" <mstoffel@nrconsults.com> wrote in message
> At runtime or design time.  At design time you could just do a target wide
> search for 'd_test' and see where it is used.  Runtime you'd need to walk
> through objects, examining the dw object assigned to each dw control.
>
> Mike
>
> "Syed Afsar Jamal" <afsarjamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Can any one please help me, how can I find the datawindow control name
on
> the
> > basis os datawindow name, say for example I know the datawindow name,
say
> d_test
> > I want to the winsdow name or user object where the associated
datawindow
> > control is available.
> >
> > Thanks
> > ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
> > http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Vikas