Setting calculated field into a column field

Hi All,

I need to assign a result of calculated field into a column field.

        dw_1.object.data[1,1,10,1]=dw_1.object.calculate_1[1,10]

How can l do this ?
If I use a loop to assign the value the performance is too low.

                                                                   Any help
appreciated

Stefano Bullo

0
Stefano

set visibility value / set visibility field for a custom field
Hi, I=B4m working on an extension, which should automatically create a product = specific custom field after a new product was added. It has succeeded so fa= r, except for setting the visibility field, visibility values and value fie= ld. I guess i should use something like the set_visibility_values and co. funct= ions in the Field.pm but i still dont know how to exactly. I=B4m grateful f= or any suggestions or code examples. Thanks, Anh ...

Set field height to equal another field with can grow set to true
I have two side by side text fields, both of which can grow. I want to have a border around both fields and have both fields have to same height so that the top and bottom of each field lines up. Is it possible to do this? Thanks in advance....

column field length < database field??
I have a datawindow in which I have a column field. in the column field the length that I have fixed only fit 40 chars. The database field length is 50 char. The question is...What property/ies Do I have to set for I could write 50 chars although they weren't seen altogether in the datawindow column field? Thanks in advance Export the DW into it's "source" code. Then change the column length to 50 and re-import the source code! regards ... Chris <jomarca1> wrote in message news:3ff16e26.547c.846930886@sybase.com... > I have a datawindow in whic...

Setting focus to a column field
How can I set focus to a column field in the itemerror event after I have validated something and want to set focus to another field to re-enter? You can't use SetFocus because it kicks off the itemerror event itself, and is not recommended in help. > How can I set focus to a column field in the itemerror event after I have > validated something and want to set focus to another field to re-enter? > You can't use SetFocus because it kicks off the itemerror event itself, and > is not recommended in help. You're right, messing with focus is asking for troub...

computed/calculated column/field
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFC3D9.484EDA30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear All, I am confused by those terms: computed column computed field calculated column calculated field Could anyone explain a little bit to me? For example, if I have a 'column A + column B' in my select (will appear = in my detail band), what would this be called? Plus, if I have a 'count' in my footer/summary band, what would this be = called? Thank you ...

Tab from field to field
I am writing a data entry application for a mobile device we will probably be using pocket pc 2002 but may decide to go with pocket pc 2003, is it possible to tab between fields? The user does not want to have to use the stylus to go from field to field. Any sample code would be helpful ThanksMaria...

Required field/fields
hello , I am having four upload file controls , next to them 4 textbox's , and 1 checkbox , if the checkbox is checked , only 1 of the textbox's become available ...I want to check if each upload file if it has a file and the textbox's next to it isnt empty , or the only available one isnt empty , the idea that i am uploading 4 files or less , each uploaded file must have a title for it in the textbox , or one title for all the files , If someone can help me in the idea of the code for that in the upload button....I tried putting XOR code between each upload and textbox but inter...

Adding field types to the GridView Edit Columns (or Fields) dialog
I have a new field type derived from BoundField for a custom grid control derived from GridView.  I want the new field types to appear in the Edit Columns (or Fields) dialog. It seems like a simple idea but I have not been able to determine what to override to add the new types.  Any direction would be appreciated.Ron Kreykes I have the same question... any solution found yet ? I think the only way is to rewrite the System.Web.UI.Design.WebControls.DataControlFieldTypeEditor class, and for instance, the internal DataControlFieldsEditor class which is the design...

Custom field: Set visibility field / visibility value extension
Hi, I=C2=B4m working on an extension, which should automatically create a produ= ct specific custom field after a new product was added. It has succeeded so far, except for setting the visibility field, visibility values and value field. I guess i should use something like the set_visibility_values and co. functions in the Field.pm but i still dont know how to exactly. I=C2=B4m grateful for any suggestions or code examples. Thanks, Anh ...

Can a field in Gridview be a Hyperlink field as well as Template field?
I have to add Template field  to Gridview and use data binding statement such as "<%# GetData(Eval("DType").ToString())%>" in the ItemTemplate. so that column retrieve/shows GetData("DType") values. When user clicks on this column it should redirect the user to another page, showing selected/clikced datarow . I think it is to do with Dynamic Hyperlink Field. I like to know can a column be a Hyperlink field as well as Template field so that i can use data binidng statement as above and do hyperlink task as well. your quick suggestion ...

set background color for field not for the column
the following code (in the itemchanged event) changes the back ground color to green for the entire column to green if the number matches of to white if I enter a numer that does not. info: compare row 1 2 3 entered row 1 6 7 2 8 55 4 20 88 the results I need are 1 and 2 are green all the rest are white, but the number 4 turns 1 2 to white I thought I did this before but I can't file the code to do it. the help example appears to be for a single row DW not a multirow DW. ...

Gridview
1.  I would like to substruct textbox1 from textbox2 and show the result in the textbox 3 in the same row in the gridview control (textbox3 = textbox1 - textbox2.   If user enters a number in textbox2, the value in textbox3 should reflect the change in value.   I use gridview. 2. Also, to show a total for each column at the bottom of the gridview.  What is the best method to accomplish that.  I would appreciate your assistance.  I use C#.Anna-Maria Hi,  You can use following Trick to get the Result and Total of the Values you want. Grid...

summing columns from a row into a calculated field
Hi All, I've got three columns in a table which are numeric values. I wish to use the third column to store the sum of the first two (I know theory suggests not storing calculated values as columns). For example, apples (column1)+ oranges(column2) = total fruit (column3). If I protect column 3, how can I have 3 display the result. I entered a validation expression that checks out ok, but when I retrieve a row, the expression doesn't display the result of the validation formula. TIA, Paul Valdetaro don't use validation. They are to validate only. You c...

Set focus to a field/column in DW
Hi all, How to write the script to set the focus to a field/column in DW? Thanks! this.SetColumn('column_name') should work. HTH. Ben McBride Chan wrote: > Hi all, > > How to write the script to set the focus to a field/column in DW? > > Thanks! Try using setcolumn() and setrow(). These will set the current context, however if the row and column are not visible you also need to use scrollrotow(). Unfortuntely there is no scrolltocolumn method. -- ________________________________________________________________ Alex Whitney ...

Web resources about - Setting calculated field into a column field - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Calculated Risk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ Streitfeld, David (December 1, 2008). "Doris Dungey, Prescient Finance Blogger, Dies at 47" . New York Times. p. A27, New York edition . h ...

Image from page 12 of "The American anti-slavery almanac, for ... : calculated for Boston, New York ...
Identifier: americanantislav1838chil Title: The American anti-slavery almanac, for ... : calculated for Boston, New York, and Pittsburgh .. Year: ...

Cosy deal calculated to aid fund managers
A few years back, the corporate regulators did the fund managers a big favour.

Paris shooting: Charlie Hebdo gunmen were not crazy, just calculated
Sometimes crazy men are not crazy; not in any clinical sense. Some crazy men do what they do because they make a cold and reasoned decision that ...

Joe Hockey's change of heart on uni fees is calculated
Thank you, Waleed Aly, for your eye-opening article ("Gotcha politics is just light entertainment", May 30). It would be hypocritical not to ...

Taylor Swift is terribly calculated and mean, says Grizzly Bear's Edward Droste
The lead singer from Brooklyn indie band Grizzly Bear has taken down Taylor Swift on Twitter and admitted to being genuinely scared of the successful ...

Canterbury Bulldogs' calculated leap of faith in Michael Lichaa places weight of expectation on his shoulders ...
Even the expectation of bursting into the NRL as the hottest rookie in the game could not have prepared Michael Lichaa for what would unfold ...

Keystone XL Emissions Could Be Four Times Higher Than U.S. Calculated, Says New Study
WASHINGTON - The much-debated Keystone XL pipeline could produce four times more global warming pollution than the State Department calculated ...

Size matters, but so does how it is calculated
Size matters, but so does how it is calculated

Stop Giving Away the Store: “Reasonably Calculated” does not define the scope of discovery. (And it never ...
For over a hundred years Americans have enjoyed Josh Billing’s chestnut, “I’d rather not know so much, than to know so much that ain’t so.” ...